How do I make a fried chicken sandwich that he would rate 5/5?

How do I make a fried chicken sandwich that he would rate 5/5?

I have a deep fryer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-k1VKS4VD20?t=1m56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2-3 chunky strips, kept nice and juicy

a bit of spice in the breading.

a nice burger sauce, decent salad game, but not a farm

Strip burger senpai, spice, salad distributed evenly, burger stacked well. Serve with 3 hot wings, fat chips and a strawberry mirinda.

Soak the chicken in buttermilk overnight and egg and bread the chicken twice.
Season to your tastes.

i've tried twice so far.

first batter was flour, cornstarch, 1 egg, paprika, cayenne, salt, hot sauce. the batter didn't fry to a delicious crisp; the texture was uniform and boring. more like a medium-soft shell of breading with chicken inside. the taste and heat was decent.

second attempt was a more traditional wet-dry-wet-dry double dip. wet was 2 eggs, a splash of milk, and hot sauce. dry was flour, cornstarch, paprika, cayenne, salt.

i also double fried both; didn't help with crisp.

so both were pretty boring as far as the chicken goes. i used basic sesame seed buns which were fine and i liked my sauce: mayo, ketchup, mustard, pickle juice, and some pre-made horseradish sauce.

how do i master the chicken? do i need buttermilk? is there a preferred type of flour to use? what effect does cornstarch/baking soda have, should these be skipped? how do these shitty london chicken shops do it?

Did you dip the chicken in flour first so the batter sticks directly to it instead of creating the hollow shell around it?

For a tenderwich I would do this...dip tenders in flour (after cutting tendons out, I don't like the hard white chunks) then dip in egg mixture, then a mix of normal white flour, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, a little seasoning salt and black pepper. Then back in egg mixture. Then back into flour mixture. Let rest 10-15 minutes. Put in fry oil until browned and juicy inside.

sounds good but won't most of the seasoning and good shit end up in the egg mixture rather on the chicken?

>no mayo
>lettuce kept inside the bun
>chicken strips with some spice in the coating
>no mayo
>under £3
>burger and bbq sauce nearby if needed
>strawberry mirinda on the side
>no mayo

The chicken should be damp from either the buttermilk or brine you just took it out of. The flour will stick to that.

That wog is 23 years old you know.

was it peng tho?

>>/pol/

at least 3 chicken strips
double breaded for dat crunch
spice it up pham
pengers

>wog
wtf americans are using wog now? You evidently have no idea how to use that word.

>no mayo
get out

The most important element...

It must be succulent.

>americans
Try again. Look at a world clock first before you do.

guys the memes are great. but i actually want tips on preparing the chicken for a successful stripburger.

when we say chicken "strips", is this not just a filleted chicken breast? should i be buying tenderloin meat or what? there's no way these london towelhead shop owners are putting in a lot of effort to their chicken.give me those restaurant secrets.

>displays obvious condescension to the shopkeeps for being "towelheads"
>can't even figure out how to make a simple proper burger while they can
>lil bruv literally states in his vids what makes a top peng burg
rmyt

> not understanding that the corporate restaurant chain develops a consistent supply chain and simple instructions & equipment to make chicken that is consistent across multiple storefronts

nice try, the towelheads in the shop just lazily follow the instructions that the corporate jew hands them.

i want those dirty jew chicken prep secrets.

If you really are interested in making that sort of thing, check out pressure frying and experiment with differenct recipes for the coating until you find something which comes out both delicious and consistent.

And you either want 3 good tenderloins as filler, or 1 nice sized thick breast. As long as the sandwich is full you should be alright.

Coating/seasoning there are so many combinations you have to try a few and decide which is most flavourful/satisfying to you m8.

youtu.be/-k1VKS4VD20?t=1m56s

Americans should be awake now though.

All purpose Flour, season it like bbq, enter strips into said flour, get buttermilk, pour into bowl, dip chicken strips in flour into buttermilk, take out and back into flour
deep fry for maximum flavor

i live in Texas, hopefully that helps i know you euros don't know what flavour is

That post was made around midnight in Australia. Figure it out.

It's deep fried chicken. Already a 5/5 to the little niglet

>give him an extra strip on the side
>don't be arab

there you go, 5/5

holy shit the dude is TWENTY-THREE years old he looks like he's about 14.

>i live in Texas
>flavour
Lying "yank" detected.

i'm OP and i'm american.

>pretending to be me
I'm OP and I'm actually Canadian. Nice try though.

Wog means someone from Italy, Greece, Macedonia etc

>replying to posts that had nothing to do with you, the OP but rather the nig in the OP photo
What did he mean by this.
Also nice feminine hands, are you a girl :3

wog means shitskin you dumb yank, any black, paki or otherwise non-white is a wog and can f/o

bossman is usually arab, Indian or Turkish fampai

but which one makes the best chicken?

You need to marinate or brine your chicken.

>expecting people from other parts of the world to know your shitty slang

>wog

The British speak like pokemons

Add some cornflakes, thats what does the crunching

like, the cereal?

Yup

do bad tings man.
boss man peng senpai.

>Women's Health
I ain't eating that shit nigga.

>memechanical

you don't like clear switches?

That's WOP not WOG

BOYCOTT KELLOGGS.

Chicken shops in the UK aren't fucking chains you dickhead. They are individual business and family ran. Occasionally you may get a successful store that has one or two other branches in their city but this is rare. Get fucked you poltard.

Wtf. Everytime i want to harvest 4-5 potatoes i need to do get out the toolbox and do a construction project?

only once you can remove each box around the four sticks by pulling up on them and when you want more just re stack it

>What is KFC?

dude how are you not understanding this. its not midwest nowhereville USA that only has a fuckin KFC in it

i fucking hate you all. strips are wrong. you want to fry chicken legs, thighs, bone in pieces.

you fry them, and then set them on a rack, when they're cool enough to not burn yourself, you put on some latext gloves and rip the meat off, with a little practice, you can get all the meat in one yank, you put that on the sandwich. 2x as juicy, 2x as cruncy, 2x as tasty.

fucking niggers.

Put pickles and spicy mayo up in that bitch

Attempt 3 coming up

>wog

Welcome Overseas Guest?

Im just making shit up

peng?

skinless boneless chicken thigs
marinate in pickle juice for 4-5 hours
dry
season with salt
dip in buttermilk
coat in flour seasoned with plenty of black pepper, salt and some baking powder
(btw before you put the chicken in the flour put some buttermilk into it so you get some extra crispy coating. just a couple tablespoons or so)
fry until crispy golden
enjoy on some nice toasted buns with mayo, hot sauce and some pickles

yo that looks pretty fkn dank

This guy knows what's good. I'd add thinly sliced white onions too but that's just me.

We aren't talking about KFC you fucking halfwit. Of course KFC has like a dozen locations in my city buy KFC isn't like regular chicken shops - it's expensive and has a distinct lack of bossmen.

I'd eat it

where's the lettuce boss man?

>bossmen

The correct pluralisation is bossman or bossmans blud

How long before Chicken Connoisseur hits up a Morleys?

Morley's>Chicken Cottage>>Dixy desu

Also while I agree with salt and pepper on chips BBQ sauce is shit tier choice. Chilli sauce, ketchup, mayo or nothing

post more memes

>strawberry mirinda on the side

my fellow black british brother