ITT:post a pic of your domicile and other anons guess your main dish

ITT:post a pic of your domicile and other anons guess your main dish

hot pockets

>no hits on google images
Fuck me OP. Is this OC?

Pizza.

Also, fix your life. That's a fucked up way to live.

What would you like a close up of?

For me it is the McChicken.

your alcohol bottles on the right

Fourchan is full of interesting people .

is that a jar of piss on the bottom right?

I own the house. I dont need to hide and pee.

Why is the left part of all your photos fuzzy?

>joeyscar.jpg

because his fat fingers are covering the lens

So do you just like crawl through all that shit and use it as a blanket to sleep in? Never understood the hoarder lifestyle myself.

I guess it is true that Veeky Forums is mostly inhabited by shut-ins....even the more mundane boards.

God help this planet.

What have you done to help the planet?

I was part of a team that drove three Trabant's across Eurasia and SE Asia to benefit Cambodian kids.

I've done my share.

I guess because the flash from my phone is on the left. Here's a torn photo on my fridge

Can we have a look inside your fridge?

You can live like that and not be a shut in. I work with some people that live like that.

Do they actually invite you in their houses?

I havent opened it for about a year and theres an open milk carton that`s been in there for about two years, so I*s rather not open it

Fucking shit OP, you are some damn hoarder.

Not directly. But I've picked people up and dropped them off.

DO IT!
Does the fridge still work?

op's fat fingers get in the way

Your gonna do and your gonna post it mister.

this is my dream basement

Are you in Japan? Judging by that pizza ad with nip on it.

Never seen those battlestation threads on /v/, have ya?

lol at the potato by the seat.
i knew a girl whose car looked like this.

The're more to it on the right.

wew

Dude you're gross but asahi is the fucking bomb. Never seen it in a can though, only drink it from tap.

This is your cahnce to earn your place in Veeky Forums legend

why do the hoarders always end up on Veeky Forums?

This isn't nearly as bad as I expected

Hot Dogs

You know I was expecting worse

crack an egg

same user

Thanks to you OP, I'm cleaning my room today

While I have no pics, I'll describe the garage I turned into a slum during one winter of severe apathy.

>took up residence in 3 friends unused garage due to needing to be away from home
>a few weeks passed ok, but constant work and nogf eventually morphed into a long 3 months of apathetic malcontent and self abuse
>giant trash an in corner was overflowing beer bottles
>smashed beer bottles on floor that is hurled at the trash can
>overflowing garbage can with a stack of trash precariously balanced on top of it
>countless pizza boxes and jack in the box shit everywhere
>a slice of toast with peanut butter was stuck to the ceiling where I flung it one night in a drunken rage
>crusty cum socks and towels tossed into a corner with other dirty garments
>a lone space heater fighting off the cold that tried to get through the shitty garage door
>my old ass revolver and AR15 laying on the floor beside my mattress in the only clean space left
>there was also a pair of red panties nailed up next to the light switch because I did bed one chick while living there but she never called me back.

eats pre-packaged processed food and fancy olives and dessert hummus

Can I get a close up of that whiteboard? Thanks in advance.

The lava lamp is really throwing me off.
I'm going to say basmati rice, with a steamed seasonal vegtable and roast chicken.

Am I close?

Why is the chair and computer monitor so different from the one on the right. Is that where your slave sits so you can lord over them with the superior side?

The plants are nice, i'd like to buy some new ones, any tips?
And i'd say asian food, rice with vegs, ramen
No heavy meat dishes

No pics, but it was an idea for an RPG I was kicking around - basically, it's about zombies, but if you take drugs then the drugs will affect them, too.

So if you're drunk, then all zombies within, say, 50 feet will have even worse coordination, keep falling down, etc. If you're on meth, zombies within 125 feet become more aggressive and start attacking each-other. If you're stoned, zombies within a certain distance become so hungry that they start eating inanimate objects and have much slower reaction speeds. etc

It's where my GF sits, we switch chairs back and forth and the monitor/pc she uses are just my hand-me-downs.

Tomatoes are a waste of time desu, they take a long time to be ready, take a lot of water, and you're not going to save any money.

Spend a couple dollars on seeds for herbs, though, and you'll make your money back fast. I've had basically an endless supply of basil, thai basil, rosemary, dill, and other herbs. I've saved tons of money on not buying fresh herbs. They grow fast, grow back after you pick them fast, and can grow anywhere. I grew them on all my windowsills and they did great. Just threw them and some dirt into any old containers I didn't need.

Cucumbers grew fairly well, considering it's an apartment at a northern latitude. We got about 4 good size ones, plus the little twirly appendages are cool to look at.

You grew cucumbers in an apartment? Nice
Thanks for all the tips

Oh boy! Better not miss the special offer down at the Faggot McBallsgurgle Store: Activated almonds, alkalized water and Emu Meatballs! Today Only!

Better run faggot

Who here/basement/ pantry

We transplanted the cucumbers outside, this pic is I think after some of it died during the transplant. It grew back and produced all 4 cucumbers afterwards. Next year I'll only sprout it inside, rather than letting it grow to be four feet long in my living room window.

can't find a decent pic of my room but can you guys guess what my budget for meals is

He is not op. Just some faggot who decided to latch onto my thread. I can't open my fridge because there is too much trash in front of it.
Pic is from better, happier times

Is that a bottle of Veuve Cliquot?

Nevermind, just saw

what's in the mason jars? looks like brandy

maple syrup, tomato paste, or salsa

my room is slowly turning into this.
I am a filthy fucking specimen.

You ever look at pictures of trash heap rooms like these and feel better about the state of mess your own room is in because it's nowhere near as bad as that at least

these people are mentally ill, you may be too if you compare yourself to them

What happened user?

Pretty fucking cool idea, but hard to base a game around that one feature. Have you done any work on the story? Perhaps through some convoluted series of events the main characters DNA was mutated/otherwise altered and became a contagious zombie virus? Could tie into how your state of mind affects the zombie behaviour and could potentially lead to a strong moral dilemma; such as poisoning yourself to poison the infected thereby killing yourself to save millions or taking extra time to find and ingest the cure but more/important people die because it took longer than sacrificing yourself.

I hope you're okay user. Don't give up on happiness.

I actually didn't think about the story much yet - or at least much beyond 'zombies usually act as a hoard and are generally hard to hide from, I'll say it's because they have some sort of telepathic abilities, and a side effect is that they are second-hand susceptible to drugs'. I was planning more of a trippy Middens (myformerselves) style game.

That said, I kicked around the thought of how one would structure a survivor society around the concept - how to deal with inevitable withdrawals, the psychological effect of being on drugs frequently to constantly essentially from birth, etc.

Ohh okay I was picturing Dead Rising but with drugs and skill trees. Regardless, sounds pretty cool.

The problem is that my experience with programming is mostly limited to either web stuff or IT systems automation; I've done games, but only browser-based strategy games, and a simple side-scroller at one point. Doing a FPS (I thought Dead Rising was FPS?) sounds fairly difficult, since my artistic skills would be taxed well enough as-is just making sprites...

Yeah I didn't consider the actual effort involved in making the game, I just got all excited with ideas. Would still play the fuck out of it, though. Zombies usually get farted out as fast and few, slow and many, or mutants, so it's nice to see something new.

>Zombies usually get farted out as fast and few, slow and many, or mutants, so it's nice to see something new.

That was where the idea actually came from - well considering that, and also being high at the time...

There are some other cool things you can play with in my telepathic model: for example, the behavior of zombies may be proportionally violent to that of the survivors. That is, if no human was violent or evil, virtually no zombie attacks would occur. Initially, zombies would begin attacking humans only in areas with particularly violent tendencies, but as people begin to panic and take on a dog-eat-dog mentality, the zombies spread quickly and become ravenously bloodthirsty. As survivors callously persist in the aftermath, killing anyone, the zombies only become more bloodthirsty and targeted in their approach.

In a game-world, this could manifest as zombie behavior in your vicinity reflecting your own 'karma' score to some degree, balanced against that of society. Your individual choices (e.g., how you deal with human adversaries) can influence your own karma score, whereas world events (some of which you can influence to some degree) influence the other score.

This fuels my desire to play it. Fuck that sounds fun.