The plebs of Veeky Forums are so obsessed with John Green, they've forgot about the one true King of YA Fiction

>the plebs of Veeky Forums are so obsessed with John Green, they've forgot about the one true King of YA Fiction

Christopher Paolini, gifted author of Eragon, is about to drop his 1000-page science fiction novel.

Are you ready for the ultimate patrician space opera masterpiece?

So he's going to rip off Episode 4 again?

Nah, I think the obvious plagiarism is something he's now crazy ashamed of. If you ask me, it's the biggest reason part three got split into two books: he desperately needed to make the conclusion original so his "It's only derivative!" claim could hold up.

Unsurprisingly, the conclusion is by far the shittiest part of the entire shitshow.

I thankfully turned 12 soon enough to realize how shitty his juvenile crap really was. Jonathan Stroud was at least somewhat entertaining and original.

What do we do if this new book is actually good? Will he have officially unJUSTed himself?

>tfw Paolini went from scraggly nerd pushed by his publisher parents to someone who could be on the cover of Bear Magazine

Why would anyone care about who's king of the trash heap?

My sister has the same wood figure.

Just imagine: if he'd gotten laid, we would have been spared the Inheritance Cycle.

>Christopher Paolini, gifted author of Eragon

Bartimaeus was fantastic.

The Bartimaeus Trilogy is probably one of the best YA-fantasy series. I enjoyed reading them when I was about 10 or so.

Interestingly, they also got me interested in some of the historical figures and events mentioned in the books, like Gladstone and Ptolemy. This is important for children's lit, encouraging further study.

He's going to rip off Skyrim probably. It's only right to rip of sci fi for fantasy and fantasy for sci fi

But does it have dragons

I read the first one; it was pretty good when I was eleven.

I liked his glossary of magical incantations at the back because I was and still am a shameless dork.

>nerdy omg xD

>patrician
No.

>he couldn't understand the depth and nuance of the Inheritance Cycle

Embarrassing. Just wait till this new book has the critics raving.

This.
Kys.

Outstanding bait, friend.

>posting on Veeky Forums
>"heheh I'm just sooo nerdy"

The time for you to end yourself is now.