/r9k/ tier literature thread

Worst book gift I have ever received.

Women are hedonists and their enemy is boredom, effort, risk, danger.
Fortunately, men are desperate enough to feel relevant, dutiful, respected, valued so they are pushy enough to try to be noticed by women (because they fail to be relevant beyond women). and sooner or later, they cracks the bf-shield

Women know that chads and other robots are willing to help them, to have an easy life. The natural problem of women is that they get bored sooner or later with whoever choose to try to entertain them.
So women change their partners to avoid the rut and to create drama. men do not like to be changed, since they loved to be relevant for once in their life, they whine and hate women when women find other providers.
Of course, changing partners constantly becomes a bore too, so they want some fixed men in their life to give them emotional and material support, Rarely sex because women know that, no matter how good the lover is, it gets boring sooner or later.
When they are replaced, men become resentful towards women, since they lose the validation of their existence. They pretend that they can live without women and that they even are better than women, smarter, stronger (in forgetting that women do not need to be so, because men want to be so in place of women)

Knowing that they are not able to stop loving to be supported by men, Women love also to think that they need no man and that they live to help others >muh compassion. This is part of the tactic to enhance their pleasures: women think that they are good people in society, only to feel even more raw, more animal, more of a little minx, typically in private, when they are fucked properly by some beta ready to serve them sexually.

Yeah, that's pretty /r9k/ tier.

the faggots over at /r9k/ dont receive gifts

Never read this and it does, indeed, look terrible, but I did read a decent interview with the author. He said that he had hoped that the pick-up artist thing would grow up a bit and become a movement that encouraged men to value themselves more, take more care in their appearance, cease being so damned desperate, etc. He was disappointed that it had devolved into MRAs and /r9k/-style degeneracy and hatred. Also said that he'd given up on hedonism and is not in favor of monogamy.

Jesus Christ the people on this website are pathetic.

>he'd given up on hedonism and is not in favor of monogamy.

eeh what

>Also said that he'd given up on hedonism and is not in favor of monogamy.

Bit of an oxymoron isn't it not?

Typo, meant "is now."

you are pathetic

>He said that he had hoped that the pick-up artist thing would grow up a bit

What a fucking moron. Is it possible to be this dumb?

> He said that he had hoped that the pick-up artist thing would grow up a bit and become a movement that encouraged men to value themselves more, take more care in their appearance, cease being so damned desperate, etc.

that's what happened

>women are hedonistic
>implying women are hedonistic
>implying being hedonistic is bad

plebs, the lot of them

what exactly are you implying?

Nice variation on a stale pasta.

Check out RSDTyler

This kind of shit is just another example of the family being disintermediated by mass industry. Chores were disintermediated with the introduction of washing machines and etc, but soon parental instruction had been co-opted by the media. Children grow up learning more from television than their parents, which sets them up to be mugged by reality.

>women are hedonistic
>implying women are hedonistic

VERY good analysis, I'd have completely missed that if it wasn't for your post.

The book is perfect for Veeky Forums

In fact, Strauss even wrote about how he was the type to read Ulysses once a year before he got into the pick up circuit.

Its actually a story of self realization that the PUA industry are full of self destructive losers taking advantage of primal psychology to attain sex, and how he distanced himself from it. But its been widely misinterpreted because ppl were too enamored with the techniques outlined.

"It is simply that i didnt't full around with many girls. I am a deep man - I reread James Joyce Ulysses every three years for fun. I consider myself reasonably intuitive. I am at the core a good person, and I try to avoid hurting others. I can't seem to evolve to the next state of being because I spend far too much time thinking about women"

>disintermediated
>disintermediated
>implying that the family unit is not a recent invention

The Way of Men is pretty terrible.

If this book isn't that good. Do you have some that may improve my pickup skills ?

Who the fuck even goes around telling everybody he rereads Joyce's Ulysses every year?

Someone who just want people to think they are smart, obviously. The problem with the PUA industry is that they are absurdly transparent about their own insecurities, to an almost post-ironic extent.

"I am a deep man"

hey op, which one do you prefer
-the whore who loves to show she is a whore but hates to be called a whore
-the whore who tries to hide that she is a whore and hate to be called a whore

Fuck the first whore.
Discard both. Marry a nice girl instead.

Whores are fuck material, never wife or even gf material.

>tfw you will never have a Muslim GF
Halal in the streets
Haram in the sheets

Those two are actually so deep into post-irony that they should be Veeky Forums's heroes.

Just check out The Ziggurat by Constructus Corporation. Watkin is a fucking genius satirist.

2>4>3>1

>genius
This word should make someone want to listen to it more, not less.