Somethin' dawned on me while I was on my own; any food you make tastes better when you use good ingredients, right...

Somethin' dawned on me while I was on my own; any food you make tastes better when you use good ingredients, right? Then, if you take something already delicious like Cup Noodles and add in the finest, freshest ingredients, what do you get? The ultimate flavor experience! So I ask you Veeky Forums; what's your favorite ingredient?

BOAR SEMEN

Foie gras.

Behemoth steak.

two baconators

Great choice of ingredient

smoked paprika

Green onions

fat fuck

Tartuffo

Enoki mushrooms and a touch of fresh minced garlic, if you can get these things.

Eggs and scallions

THATS IT!

Cindy's love juice

What's what?

We toss prompto out to make more room for fresh ingredients

It's funny because Cup Noodles are fucking awful

Aren't they better quality in japan though?

I like to put little bits of cheap meat in a pan, and then toss in some chopped veg once they've produced grease. I then add salt and spices to taste, brown the boiled noodles, and then add the reconstituted broth if I hate myself or some of my freezer broth I thawed earlier if I don't.

Once the broth is boiling, crack in an egg. Once the white is set but the yolk is still raw, consume out of the pan while reading and feeding half of the meat to your cat. Enjoy.

Yep, but who's going to be the asshole who orders them online? Just go to your local ethnic store and get an assload of dry noodles for cheap. You can get lots of varieties and it's probably better quality for less money.

It's not like Ignis needs to worry about feeding him.
He eats shit everytime something stronger than a patrol of Magitech soldiers comes by.

Oooooohhhhh

SO MUCH THIS. IVE NEVER COME CLOSE TO GETTING A GAME OVER BUT PROMPTO DIES IN EVERY OTHER FIGHT. GARBAGE CHARACTER THROUGH AND THROUGH.

I was waiting for someone to make this thread. I was going to make it myself, but I didn't have it saved and I didn't feel like typing it all out.

I put boiled eggs in my ramen. So fucking good. I actually chose eggs and I had to climb that mountain dungeon to get one.

Savage

I want to drink his love nectar

N... No homo......

As long as you put it on a nice hot cup of Cup Noodles