Biz I've lost 70% of my portfolio trying to buy the verge dip...

Biz I've lost 70% of my portfolio trying to buy the verge dip. Just went short at 100x leverage at 8090 liquidation price 8175 with my last 5k

Attached: IMG_2190.jpg (564x675, 60K)

goodnight sweet prince

The market isn’t bottoming out. The stock market has been at all-time highs, and still is. The crypto market, on the other hand, is bottoming out because everyone is realizing that every cryptocurrency is more useless than the next. FOMO was the only thing that soared the prices, but that’s gone now. People realized that they weren’t missing out on anything. If you’re planning on making money in the crypto world, good luck! You’re going to need it.

It's not over yet but I did order the helium

Whale here, going to push it up over that price in the next two hours because I hate bears. Screencap this.

Posting your inadequate behavior does you no favors

Getting nervous

Attached: IMG_1993.png (349x491, 203K)

LMAO hahahahahahhaha

im expecting a 7200 dip but it might go up to 8400 before that

what the fuck made you thinkthere was a verge dip? Verge is basically a coin that spent most of its life at like 1 satoshi before being pump and dumped.

>tfw it's $25 away
Holy shit user, I'd be out biting dogs with all the stress I'd be in if I were you.

it's actually literally one of the easiest things in the world, it's just that 98% is borderline retarded and think that math is gay lol

why sell though? just be patient nigga

Teach me master, what math do I need to know?

Same math you need to know for gambling

Let me get this straight.... you wanted to buy the DogecoinDark dip?.....
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. HA.
Fuck me man, there is no dip it's a fucking landslide straight to the abyss.

RIP also checkem

Attached: 1111.jpg (1274x713, 133K)

not too late to close your position
NEVER
EVER
go all in no a margin trade, you're literally leaving everything up to a single cointoss

Attached: 1515864545005.jpg (600x552, 59K)

The market isn’t bottoming out. The stock market has been at all-time highs, and still is. The crypto market, on the other hand, is bottoming out because everyone is realizing that every cryptocurrency is more useless than the next. FOMO was the only thing that soared the prices, but that’s gone now. People realized that they weren’t missing out on anything. If you’re planning on making money in the crypto world, good luck! You’re going to need it.

Yeah, I'd close this asap. Hopefully already did. All it takes is small stutter up and you're history

Looks like it's going down, you didn't get liquidated or close right?

Tai Chi Chain remember this name in two months

as if we didn't experience the exact same thing during the last dip in '13 and '14.

Seriously, the only thing this proves for me is that it isn't a bubble and that it actually shows some natural volatility.

I've been buying my ass of this week. But alas, we're on Veeky Forums.... buy high sell low, remember? lol.

Attached: 1519618025983.jpg (1024x640, 56K)

checked

LETS FUCKING GOOOO

Attached: IMG_2091.png (1037x1037, 1.09M)

how much gains so far my dude

I'm going to sleep I either wake up rich or become another statistic. I will not go back to working as a grocery bagger

If you don't lose your money, it'll be a surprise. At some point during the night, there's a very good chance it'll go above 8175.

Wait until you're in a profit, then set a stop loss in an area such that you still have a profit, that way if you wake up and it pumped you won't lose anything

R u retarded to sleep with 100x leverage
Ffs don't do this user please

literally i will give u 15 min to get out of it. i am going to liquidate you in 15 min. my whale grp will start pump a min from now. warned you as u r my biz fella

even if we have a 100% bear market, the likelyhood we retrace back to 8175 in the next 12 hrs is pretty damn fucking high... dont sleep, monitor the price and take some profits please

this..we started pump in gdax and thumb...let me assfuck OP, he is not listening me . still will give him 13 more min

could pay off, but too risky if you ask me. the most recent major resistance level is at about 8600, and we've been ranging between 8300 and 8000, you're gonna get fucked unless we break support instead of taking even a slight bounce, idiot

>sleeping on 100x margin
ok
now i know you are larping.

just so you know, its not even a cointoss at this point, if you leave a margin up at 100x for that long the chances of you getting liquidated is almost guaranteed.

if you're not a larp, this is actually going to be too funny.

And by some miracle OP doesnt get liqudiated, if BTC drops to 7.5k, he'll only make 35k... if someone can confirm my math?

not larping..just started pump to liquidate that idiot.

100x leverage????
That means that if your position goes even 1% against you, you lose ALL your money and may even possibly owe them tens of thousands of dollars

Why use LEVERAGE on the most VOLATILE assets known to mankind??

Okay I'll stay up and watch some more my helium tank arrives in 2 days I don't care anymore

>owe them tens of thousands
losses on bitmex are socialized through an insurance fund and auto deleveraging, you can't owe the money

done...njoy faggot. I warned you about it. and my grp. literally i pupmed it for u to ass fuck u. u did not listen me .

I didn't see the mark price go above 8175

lol..which world u in. OP got liquidated

No I didn't faggot because I was actually long 50x at 7800 which I just closed at 8300 if you did pump it thank you :)

user played us for a fool

I'm happy for you buddy

fucck of faggot. u played trick with me. anyway good luck next time. dont margin trade. even if u do, dont post it here , one whale like me can pump few hundred for fun.

entertaining thread but we all know OP is a larp
also, cool to witness, one day I hope I can become a whale, for now I basically just scalp the bread crumbs whales leave behind

He was right!!!

nice

what exactly did you do to pump it?

what exchange lets you margin trade verge?

You aren't a whale Pajeet. Shhhh. Stop LARPing. Also if you are rich (which we know you aren't shitskin) then pay some money for some fucking English lessons you dumb third world cunt. You sound like a fucking retard.

Attached: 1502861090294.jpg (288x288, 14K)

WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL BUYING VERGE? AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

.Ok..have fun. y should i learn fuckking english when I am rich, fuck chicks everyday. have good english and be poor retard

Verge is best privacy crypto which is best use case of blockchain
>being this dumb