A dinner of KFC Original Recipe (a drumstick and a thigh) chips, coleslaw and potato and gravy

A dinner of KFC Original Recipe (a drumstick and a thigh) chips, coleslaw and potato and gravy.

>tfw feel like KFC for dinner but can't drive at night because my headlights have died.

Yes, it appears to be.

I haven't eaten KFC or Popeye's in forever, because I'm fortunate enough to be surrounded by Bojangles.

>fries
>no biscuit
wtf is wrong with kfc outside of america? the gravy looks a little off too.

Yeah this is fucked up

Why would you serve both mashed potatoes and gravy AND french fries? I can understand replacing one with the other (though mashed potatoes are clearly the superior choice)but serving both is just stupid

Also, needs biscuit, and macaroni and cheese is better than coleslaw although thats just my personal preference

You pick your own sides...just an FYI..KFC doesn't pick your sides for you for any meal.. OP chose those sides.

OP dip the leg in the gravy and take a bite. I want to know if it's good or not like that or if fried chicken needs to stay away from gravy.

good stuff. looks tasty

that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard

well, it's dangerous to drive at night without headlights

What would he rate KFC?

You're standing in line at your local KFC and this guy comes up and slap your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

Popeyes' is better than KFC

Who the fuck wants a biscuit with fried chicken? Fries are obviously the better side. Don't get me started on biscuits and gravy, which is an abomination only fat southern people eat.

You take that shit back about biscuits and gravy. Besides, the gravy used in 'skits n 'avy is a white gravy with sausage. It's a lot heartier and worse for you than gravy for roasts or chicken.

It's ok once a month or so. The problem is fatass southern white trash eat it every day.

What's wrong with that? I eat it twice a day, once at lunch break, and once again for a snack before I go home.

Ask him if he would slap my ass too, and take me out behind the KFC dumpster and fuck me in my man hole and shoot a load of the Colonel's original recipe jizz up my ass.

>I-I thought you were d-dead colonel senpai!?

Fatass white trash detected.

I like to order a bucket of thighs like a 12 piece thigh meal, and two large gravies and use it as dipping sauce for the thighs.

For me...

They say they ain't have no extra crispy or strip burger, wagwan bruv

I have had Bojangles three times and every time it was bad.

Never again.

Buy new headlights you dumb nigga bitch

How is Churches chicken? I've never been to one but I want to try it.

a meal fit for a king

I've gotten food there twice and both times it was absolutely disgusting. Way greasier than any other chain fried chicken like they cooked it at too low and let oil absorb in, the meat was cold and they were always out of dark meat pieces. I like thighs and legs and prefer them over a breast for fried chicken. It was the same one I went to twice though so it could just be that one place that sucks. Also it was beyond dirty. Floor covered in dirty napkins and crumbs and dirt in general, bathroom trashed with piss all over and the toilet clogged with shit and toilet paper almost to the brim. It's in the ghettos of Charleston, SC though so that may explain it. The homeless actually line up outside of it in an empty parking lot waiting for a meal vehicle to arrive nightly for their free meal. Nothing wrong with feeding the homeless but just using that as a reference as to the area it's in.

>all these yanks suggesting having biscuits with KFC
was the whole chikkunz an' wafflez meme not enough for you lot?
what is your obsession with mixing sweet and savoury?

Every single fried chicken chain gives you a fucking biscuit with your meal order. It's not for the gravy and it's not biscuits and gravy. It's just like having a roll with your turkey dinner or bread. Holy fuck have any of you even been to a fast food fried chicken establishment?????

>not ordering hot and spicy or living in a cuck state of this great nation that only sells it a few times a year as a "promo"

kys

>potato and chips

Dude that's too many carbs. I hope you're going running after that because you're gonna get way fucking fat otherwise.

How is potato and gravy as well as chips any worse than a "biscuit", gravy and chips? I guarantee you the kfc "biscuit" has more carbs than that small portion of gravy

I've fucked your mom three times and every time it was bad.

I'll see you next Monday.

biscuits aren't sweet, unless you add honey (which is delicious)

He didn't recommend a biscuit as an alternative, you fucking dolt. I'm sure he'd agree that having a biscuit in place of potatoes would be just as many, if not more, carbs. Read the fucking post next time, dumbass

(yOu)

>Who the fuck wants a biscuit with fried chicken? Fries are obviously the better side

Fries are only for burgers and sandwiches

Fried chicken is a dinner meal, therefor mashed potatoes (a dinner side) is the best option

And who the fuck eats two servings of potatoes in one meal?

Dinner is commonly a main course, sides, and a serving of bread