Objectively speaking, philosophy is above any other science

objectively speaking, philosophy is above any other science

>t. liberal arts degree burger flipper

>burger flipping precludes you from having thoughts in your brain

True.

Science is a wholly contained subset of philosophy.

exactly.

metaphysics>physics. always was and always will be.

>when she turns around and says a mental fabrication

Pretty epic of her!

It precludes you from having independent thoughts.

Once you start flipping, maybe, but not necessarily before you started flipping

true knowledge is found in between flippings. suicide, too

>enter the true essence

She just meant to say you have a small dick for her. Don't fret, my man.

yes but its not very pragmatic.

>there has never been single doctrine by which one could enter the true essence of things

What a dumb bitch.

Transcendental Doctrine of Elements, starts at section B31 of the Critique of Pure Reason. Have fun reading the greatest text ever written, anons. Don't forget to thank me.

All thoughts are illusions and by nature further away from truth than pure consciousness. Thus, for the goal of seeing the true essence of things, thoughts are counter productive.

Objectively speaking, if philosophy didn't exist nothing of value would be lost.

Shitty bait.
Philosophy is a fun hobby, nothing more. Even Nietzsche in Beyond Good and Evil admitted philosophy can and never will be an occupation, it's a hobby like any other. It's also a metaphysical rabbithole, an intellectual fractal where you're just musing over answer-less questions.

Figuratively speaking, Philosophy is below any other science, because it builds the base, the foundation of science.

Why are you on a board dedicated to science if you don't value the scientific method?

>tfw getting paid to have an intelligent conversation about the hard problems of consciousness with my colleagues while making sure each side of the beef patty is cooked to perfection

>Why are you on a board dedicated to science if you don't value the scientific method?

>all philosophy is thought
>therefore all thought must be philosophy

This is how dumb you sound.

Define "above" properly.

>>all philosophy is thought
This is how dumb you sound.