Book is by a minority

>book is by a minority
>it's about that minority
>book is by a woman
>it's about women's issues
>10 times out of 10
>100% of the time
>mfw someone tells me women and minority authors have just as much depth and range as white men

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/english/currentstudents/undergraduate/modules/fulllist/special/en304/syllabus2015-16/didion_the_white_album.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here you go, 1122 pages of you being wrong - now with an easy to read extract. Enjoy.

www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/english/currentstudents/undergraduate/modules/fulllist/special/en304/syllabus2015-16/didion_the_white_album.pdf

if this were reddit i would downvote you into oblivion.

>book is by an author
>book details something that author has experienced
wtf?

>book is by white man
>it's about being a white man

Literally every fucking time

>don't read books newer than the 1950s

>the only women i come across are still read for a reason

feels good.

back to the cave, now

Ah but you see, Oedipa exemplies the complex of hysterical knowledge, that rational virus that is told to be the spiritual root of the White Man. When you realize the book is about metaphysical, rabid transexuality, you may have started to see the right path...

actually I really hate this most of the time to be honest. I think the really talented writers are adaptable enough to restrain themselves and let the themeatic of the novel inform its direction rather than their own autistic preoccupations. Its why Hollebecq is such a shitty writer. He can't refrain from going on and on about his lechery and sexual frustration no matter what he is writing on.

Yeah, that makes sense. I'd say that kind of thing is a lot more of an acquired skill than a talent, though.

My mom likes this bitch and Alice Munro. Both are garbage

>space women

>Eichmann in Jerusalem is about women
Nazis confirmed for women.

How about Autobiography of Red or Red Doc you buffoons.

ikr OP all these bitches reading Karen Blixen need to fucking stfu about their vaginas and realise Isak Dinesen knocks the fucking socks off her

Interesting opinion mate, duly noted. Can't wait to see what you'll say about these

>he's from /pol/
>he's never heard of Simone "Come Fight Me In Real Life, Trotsky" Weil
this is why everyone thinks you're idiots.

I agree, but there's beautiful exceptions.

Go read Asturias' Strong Wind

You have the feeling and exposure of a high school student.

only in america land of retards

>Rushdie