I've always wondered why Trump never opened up his own fast food restaurant like Trump Burgers and Fries...

I've always wondered why Trump never opened up his own fast food restaurant like Trump Burgers and Fries. I think it would be a resounding success. What do you think Veeky Forums?

And while were on the subject of Trump and food. Three questions

Who here has ever tried Trump steaks, how are they? What about Trump Vodka, any good?

And finally anyone know what Trump's favorite food is? I know he loves fast food, just not what food item in particular. I'm frankly surprised he eats so much fast food and isn't Chri Christie fat.

Other urls found in this thread:

deathandtaxesmag.com/273968/donald-trump-steaks-bad-reviews/
thinkprogress.org/amp/p/e0e6fc31b689
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-food-eating-habits_us_5798af36e4b02d5d5ed39738
ny.eater.com/2016/1/21/10810720/trump-grill-burger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Who here has ever tried Trump steaks, how are they? What about Trump Vodka, any good?
Shit
No

What's wrong with his steaks?

Trump uses his name as a brand that denotes premium/luxurious qualities. I can't imagine how that could be successfully applied to any sort of burger chain.

>big mac
>paper plate

Veeky Forums as fuck

>eats all his fries before even looking at the big mac
>bottled diet coke

Based.

Are people still mad the he won?

Discontinued for a reason
>deathandtaxesmag.com/273968/donald-trump-steaks-bad-reviews/

They're meant to be well done.

Not him, but they're basically what you would expect from any perishable mail order food.

Also because that's how the Donald likes 'em.

wow a single bad review on Amazon, they MUST be bad!

>See Trump win, laughs at Trump supporters, laughs harder at Hillary supporters, laugh at world
>Trump supporters think I support Hil
>Hil supporters think I support Trump

The only thing I can do is take a sip of my beverage, smile and do my best Don King impression.

>ONLY IN AMERICA
>ONLY IN AMERICA

>a great businessman is attempting to save American business
>oh how hilarious

you're a dope

I won some trump champagne at a concours d'elegance at one of his country clubs

It was alright, I haven't had any other trump goodies though

He's a great salesman, I'll give you that. He's not going to save shit though. His focus is outward but his real enemies are Americans. Do you think China showed up one day, pointed a gun at every US manufacturing concern and made them offshore all their production to China? It was Americans that did that, chasing wider and wider profit margins. This is why all the big boys do the ol' double Irish tax dodge, this is why they lay off 2000 workers because some firm in China can make their product for .3 cents apiece. I haven't even mentioned the inevitable technological unemployment coming to the blue collar sector. He can bring the manufacturing back, but not the jobs.

>single bad review
Can't find a web archive unfortunately
thinkprogress.org/amp/p/e0e6fc31b689
>"The net of all that was we literally sold almost no steaks,” Levin said. “If we sold $50,000 of steaks grand total, I’d be surprised"

>a great businessman

How many times has he declared bankruptcy again?

Well the liberal media under the Obama administration turned into the entertainment equivalent of fast food
Such a shame they let wall street kidnap another revolution but its OK because we are the people who will bring the real change

No, no, he himself hasn't declared bankruptcy but rather the corporations he creates for his business ventures thus partially shielding him from extensive damage when it goes tits up.

In-n-out and five guys both advertise themselves as premium brands

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Realistically, how long does he have left to live? he's already 70 and eats junk food. surely the stress of the presidency will shave some years off too right?

Do you know how many businesses he owns? It is an enormous amount, the number of bankruptcies he's experienced is basically zero when you account for all of them.

>I'm not a failed businessman! it's just my business ventures the ones that fail
>this is literally the next US president

the absolute madman

>He's not going to save shit though
The president isn't Superman, half of his importance is who he decides to appoint to various roles. Did you see the round table he had yesterday? It was about 20 people with a combined wealth in the trillions. He is making executive decisions that Obongo was too stupid to ever implement. Trump isn't even president yet and he's making more of a difference than we've seen in the last 8 years.

It's hilarious how angry the people who won are. Hilarious and astounding.
I would eat at Trump n Dump

>angry
projecting much? I don't see any anger in that post

Reagan was about the same age when he was elected and managed to serve two terms, so who knows.

mastur trole

I'm not angry. I didn't even vote. While Clinton supporters are whiny fucking babies that have had everything handed to them in life and can't comprehend defeat, Trump supporters are defensive retards that have been complete losers in life and can't handle success.

Liberal here. Whities are okay, but Trump's an orange cunt.

He sounds like a loser to me. He was a great businessman but he's had business fail. I like businessmen who haven't failed.

>defending a victory makes one a loser

liberal logic folks

>defending a victory

kek

I'm not a liberal. That's the problem with you people(both liberals and conservatives): you think that everyone who isn't fully with you is fully against you. The real world is much more nuanced than that. However, this is off-topic, and I don't feel like getting banned by the crazed Hot Pocket eaters, so this will be my last reply. Have fun getting angry at everything; I'm sure it makes life much more enjoyable.

Y U SO MAD THO

I've seen some of his picks, some of them are terrible but quite a few I actually respect.

>mfw he picked General James Mattis for Secritary of Defense

oh you're not a republican or a democrat

man i've never met a person with such a unique and complex political ideology

He chose them for specific reasons. It isn't smart to judge them as good or bad picks until they actually get a chance to do something.

you would if you ever left the house

Mattis is a solid fucking pick. Would trust him with my life.

found the wagecuck anons who know dick about business

But he eats his pizza with a fork. I HATE it when people do that.

I can't believe he named Rick Perry to head the Department of Energy. That's the Department he wanted to get rid of but couldn't remember the name of during a debae. Such a cringe worthy moment. Is Trump trying to be funny?

he eats his steak well done too which is ultimate pleb

but that doesn't matter because he's going to MAGA

>5 Guys Tower

Doesn't quite have the same ring, does it?

Based user.

>Eating Steak Well Done

Might as well go full pleb and douse that fucker in ketchup too.

He was also stumbling around in a metal fog of demention during most of his second term. I'm pretty certain Nancy Reagan was our first female President.

There is literally footage of Ronnie being asked a question looking confused and having his wife whisper something into his ear and then him answering, she had a considerable amount of control and influence over him and the staff even when he was mentally clear during his first term.

I just prefer businessmen who don't fail. People call him a great businessman but a great businessman wouldn't allow himself to fail.

Well done steak done by a competent chef isn't what you've had, it can be great. But I'm sure you've never even tried it and just accept that it is bad because that's what everyone told you to think.

Duh, people were mad for all of 8 years after Obama won. Remember the tea party? That was essentially the therapy group for people still pissed about Obama winning. This isn't going to go away overnight if at all.

Both Trump and Obama are very divisive figures, I'm almost certain were going to have a whole segment of society that is going to be pissed for the next four years. We won't come together for a long time as a country.

They were discontinued? Fuck I've always wanted to try one. I wonder if anyone still has one hiding in their freezer selling it on ebay? I want to try one so bad.

Donald Trump is not good with food and has bad taste when it comes too food.

Here's ,some reasons why.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-food-eating-habits_us_5798af36e4b02d5d5ed39738

>The filet of Fish at McDonalds is his most frequently eaten item

>Trump likes his own steak cooked to a barely edible crisp

>Trump likes a breakfast of Bacon and “Over-Well” done Eggs

>Taco Bowls are one of his favorite foods

>Loves Foods On Sticks, like the fried shit you get at a fair

For some reason he loves cheap fried food and for his food to be overcooked. I don't know where this man got his tastebuds. But keep him out of the restaurant business. I hope his children have better taste.

>Owns multiple businesses
>A handful goes bankrupts
>"WHAT A SHITTY BUSINESSMAN!!"

Even if 30% of his businesses fail, that's still not bad.

Rick Perry couldn't remember because he didn't give a shit about cutting out those agencies, he was just trying to pander to Tea Party/Libertarians.

Honestly I just look forward to the hilarity of his voters scrambling to defend his inability to fulfill any of his promises. I'm in a pretty good position in life so his policies won't really fuck me over too bad, but man do I feel for those blue collars who think he's gonna magically bring back jobs by saying mean things to China.

I didn't say he's a shitty businessman. I'm saying he's not a great businessman. We don’t talk about the people that didn't fail, and that’s what I was trying to refer to. And I think I did.

Go for it, there's likely no difference between a fresh Trump steak and a frozen eight year old one.

pictures of rich politicians eating fast food are 99% staged, user
he probably even has a private chef on that plane

>spend the money to have a private chef char a steak into shoe leather at 30,000 feet in the air

WEW LAD

Yeah I should've mentioned that. Didn't mean to imply either men are/were completely healthy, especially at their age.

>fast food restaurant like Trump Burgers and Fries. I think it would be a resounding success.
There is precident for this with successful New York restaurateurs. Danny Meyer did it with Shake Shack, David Chang has done it with Fuku. The difference is that these guys are famous for their food. Currently Trump Grill is doing very well, but it's success is more about the branding than the food, which is generally considered awful. Today Vanity Fair (a publication with whom Trump has a beef going back to 1992) published a piece calling it the worst restaurant in America. Robert Sietsema's Eater's review of the place included this summation:

"As a general principle, the menu was totally unadventuresome and predictable, though competently prepared, like food you might find in a country club: chicken paillard in lemon-caper sauce, pan seared Atlantic salmon with steamed broccoli and cauliflower, shrimp scampi, and lobster roll with shoestring fries. Avoid the fries at all costs. The entrees were priced mainly in the mid-20s. This is food chronically afraid to take chances, food for timid people with digestive problems."

That would translate well to fast food in every way except the prices. Trump brands are all about the perception of luxury. Fast food customers tend to be price sensitive, concerned about getting their money's worth. That's the opposite of the Trump brand, which is about not caring about either the cost nor the quality, just buying the "luxuiy" choice because you can.

Welll if he fucks up the stock market somehow I'm screwed. I have a lot tied up in stock and real estate.

Set up a couple of Trump fast food places in the Rust Belt and you'll be sitting pretty, though.

Shit, start a rumor that McDonald's, Wendy's, and Burger King supported Clinton and watch the money roll in.

These are the people who forked over money hand over fist for those ugly ass hats and tried to coordinate clothing to identify each other at voting places, after all. They'll do anything you tell them to do if you have enough money and say enough things they like.

Oof.

Well, good luck.

My only real estate is my house and I got that through a VA loan. Not leaving it for a good ten or fifteen years, minimum and if I have to stay longer it's good for that, too.

Never fucked with stocks because I don't trust them enough...too volitile for my tastes.

That all sounds comfy-tier. I don't like steak well done but it seems to be a pretty common thing with people his age, it's no weirder than people eating it half raw, just a mater of preference.

People his age had parents who grew up before refrigeration was commonplace, so they were all terrified of undercooking things.

However he's the son of a billionaire, so he really has no excuse as he likely had adequate food storage for most of his life.

Maybe he got food poisoning and is terrified of getting it again or something.

It's healthier and tastes better to have a steak cooked in the medium spectrum..

>tried to coordinate clothing to identify each other at voting places, after all

I thought that was the dumbest ass idea to determine who won a precinct.

I think it would be interesting if Trump came back in another life as a gay vegan man with a leather streak but with essentially the same personality traits.

>Set up a couple of Trump fast food places in the Rust Belt and you'll be sitting pretty, though.
I doubt it. It doesn't line up with the brand. I'm sure there are lots of folks in these areas who would LOVE the idea of eating at a Trump restaurant, but they don't have the disposable income to do so. A Trump chili dog is $13. A Trump cheeseburger is just over $21. Both are pretty good according to Eater's Nick Solares. But even if economies of scale managed to cut those prices in half they'd still be crazy expensive by rust belt standards.

It would be burned down a day after opening by peaceful, open minded leftists

I doubt it. So-called leftists in NYC just scoff at the price/quality ratio of his restaurants.
ny.eater.com/2016/1/21/10810720/trump-grill-burger

And yet you can find a hobby lobby and chick-fil-a almost everywhere.

>american leftists
>using violence to influence policy

We should be so lucky.

I'm willing to bet the prices could easily be cut in half simply because it wouldn't be served in New York City.

But the whole point of a Trump restaurant that it's expensive. The idea is that "winners" have that kind of money to blow, and have bigger concerns than whether or not the food is really that good.

Do you really think you could sell mediocre chili dogs in the rust belt for $6.50 a pop, even with the Trump name behind them? Or $10 burgers? The Trump brand has to be more expensive than the competition because it's founded on the price insensitive customer. People who shop at Walmart and Costco are not price insensitive.