I just woke up with a desire for Little Caesars. They open in 30 min...

I just woke up with a desire for Little Caesars. They open in 30 min. and i can't wait to get my hands on a hot and ready. Is there a cheaper, more satisfying pizza than a 5 dollar hot and ready?

Hard to beat for the price. Spend the same amount at any other place and you are still hungry. Have leftovers for a snack later on as well.

It's better cold

Pizza pizza

>Is there a cheaper, more satisfying pizza than a 5 dollar hot and ready?
yes. homemade. be patient with the crust, let the dough rise like it's supposed to and maybe bake the crust by itself for 2-3 min before adding sauce and toppings. if you'd started it now, it'd be ready before little greasers even opens up.

Dominos $6 medium

Wew, slow down there user. I can barely grill a burger and I'm not sure I can handle the pizza level yet.

You don't go to little Caesars and not get the deep dish

>Make your own

kys my man, shit costs money

What about stuffed crust deep dish?

Get a 'premium' frozen pizza at the grocery store for 6 dollars, beats the fuck out of even a fresh Little Caesar's

fuckin 7-11 pizza bro, so much better.

>premium $6
Only Tony's is that cheap. Everything else is at least $8 outside of Totino's 89 cent per pizza when it's on sale.

Why would I get deep dish at little caesars? I'm not a numale.

Are you retarded?

you can probably get a frozen pizza for cheaper, but you're right, LC's is hard to beat for a ready-to-eat pizza for the price. The pizza itself is far from great, but at $5 a pie there's not much to complain about.

What shithole do you live in?

What do you reckon LC's has done to the recipe to combat the effects of inflation while still retaining their profit margin?

America.

Death

The fuck? I can get a Home Run Inn frozen pizza for $6, Digiornos for $5, and lots of other kinda for less than that, the only shit that costs $8 is the overpriced stuff like Screamin' Sicilian and California Pizza Kitchen, and I'm in America too

Are you in the middle of LA or something

>Hot-N-Ready

Waste of time. You want the Pepperoni Cheese Bread. If you're lucky enough to find a Little Caesars with an old proprietor that knows how to make 'Stuffed Crazy Bread' try that. Fucking delicious!

Pizza Patron is like 4 dollars

Board split when?

Washington.

PNW GOAT

I regularly bake pizza for friends and family and I can feed three people with 4 euros