Does anyone here meal prep? i need some Veeky Forums approved meal ideas to make to last at least 5 days...

Does anyone here meal prep? i need some Veeky Forums approved meal ideas to make to last at least 5 days. Im getting most of my ideas from jewtube and im tired of eating rubbery shitty chicken. Whats something a beginner can make in decent sized batches?

Refried beans. Slow cooker is easy as hell, but pot on a stove works too as long as you don't let them burn. I'll give more deets if you want. I grew up in Texas so I know my texmex.

Does no one else on this board meal prep? Are you all fat hamplanets?

If they were fat they would meal prep

Soups and stews and casseroles

what protein/vegs do you add to it? Ive thought about using a crockpot for prep but ive never cooked on one before.

This board is slow, you retarded Veeky Forums closet faggot Especially in the middle of the day US time

My staple is burritos. Make a big batch and stick them in the freezer, easy. You can make them kinda bland and use a variety of sauces on them to give yourself the illusion of variety so you don't get sick of eating theme very day.

Beans already have a small chunk of protein but chicken broth adds to it. If you're going the cheap tortilla or hard taco shell route the "preseasoned taco meat" in tubes at discount grocery stores can be mixed in to bulk it up.

y-you too

what casseroles bb

Yes, I meal prep.
Sunday I roasted a whole chicken.
Monday I cut up the carcass and made a quick stock and used it to make risotto.
Tuesday I ate the rest of the chicken
Wednesday I made a chuck roast pot-roast
today I'm going to turn it into a beef stew since it's about 9 degrees outside before windchill.

that's how I meal prep

Fuck im sorry Veeky Forums I should reiterate. Im looking for healthy meal prep ideas. High protein, high fiber, med carb, low fat recipes around 700-800 cals

In that case, tortilla pizzas. Make a pizza sauce (tomato sauce, a little oil, spam Italian seasoning), roast a fuck ton of different veggies (roast! Nothing less), cheese or meat if desired. Leave in separate containers in the fridge and choose what you want. Throw in the oven for a couple minutes. Ovens don't heat evenly so you have to find the sweet spots. Spicy foods will up your metabolism a bit so I use a lot of peppers.

Mate....have you even searched? Chilli, any kind of stew, pasta dishes with your choice of sauce, even a baked potato... you can make batches of stuff and freeze it or keep it in the fridge for nearly 3 days. There's so many options. Literally anything can be crammed into tupperware and be kept for the coming week.

What foods and ingredients do you like? Any allergies? Any budget involved?

Why tortillas?

any recipes, or links or videos that you like for this meal?
budgets not necessarily a problem though ill avoid really expensive cuts if i can, obviously.
Just needs to be healthy, high protein, fiber, medium carb, low fat.
no allergies
i love chicken, turkey, and fish, i dont really eat that much red meat.

Nah, we just prefer to cook fresh food rather than eat leftovers for an entire week.

>we

I'd like to think most people on this board don't feed on tupperwares.

its such a chore though, with a 9-5, and 2 hours in the gym, i cant be arsed to cook every single night. Protein shakes get tiring.

with the shitshow this place has become over the last few weeks it's save to say that most people on this board don't even cook at all

>beans are low in protein
>chicken broth adds protein

user, are you sure you know what protein is?

>2 hours in the gym
to squat, press, bench?
HAHAHA!!

im cutting, so im on a 6 day ppl, plus 20 minutes of cardio after my workout m8

not that user but
If you do a proper stock then yes, it will have a lot of protein in it (up to 15grams/ cup) as it dissolves collegen from the carcass.

>he does bulk/cut cycles
HAHAH!! going pro? getting on the juice? Why bother with pro routines if you're not getting on the juice.

Lasagna and spaghetti bolognese.

Make a big batch of bolognese and use it in both.

collagen isnt a complete protein

wtf? youre really overthinking basic cutting and bulking. Im like 25% BF at 235 right now of course im going to cut. I used to be 350 pounds Im done with eating at maintenance for the moment. Want to get to 205-210 by march

all animal proteins are complete proteins.

>healthy
>high protein
one of these things does not belong

you sound like a fat woman

>fat makes you fat
>carbs makes youfat
You sound like a suburban soccer mom
ENJOY YOUR CHEAT DAY FAGGOT!

I dont have cheat days. Only plebs eat like shit

>only pebs eat like shit
>eats stale food out of a plastic container all week

Its still healthy though you misinformed idiot.
Go eat some butter, Paula. Its healthy fat!!! XD

MEAL PREPPING IS VERY IMPORTANT
MAKE SURE YOUR PLASTIC CONTAINER IS LINED WITH WHEY PTOTEIN FOR MAXIMAL CANCER RISK
GET THE EXTRA BPA PLASTIC, IT WILL REJUVANATE YOUR CELL GROWTH
DISSOLVE FISH OIL IN WATER ITS GOOD FOR THE LIVER
WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE CRYING AND THE DOCTOR TELLS YOU YOU NEED DIALYSIS, TELL THAT LOW TEST BETA TO GET SOME GAINS

>believes the healthy food meme.
There are no healthy foods, just healthy people. Foods only provide nutrition, idiot. Eat only kale and you will quickly become unhealthy.

Protein consumption and kidney diease has been really over exaggerated. I should know since i lost my father to kidney failure. As long as you dont genetically have shitty kidneys, theyll be perfectly fine as long as protein intake isnt at some insane amount.

>there are no healthy foods
obesity detected

I actually agree with you. With that being said, most people abuse this logic and intake way more fat/carbs then they ever should.

>there are no healthy foods
Generally the foods I eat are dead, I would consider them as being unhealthy at that point as only living organisms can be healthy.

>he gell for the genetic meme

MY DAD DIED OF CANCER THEREFORE I AM ONCOLOGIST
MY DAD OD'D ON METH THEREFORE I AM A PHARMACIST
DID YOU DROP A BARBELL ON YOUR BRAIN
THERE IS A REASON BODYBUILDERS ARE ENDING UP ON DIALYSIS NOW AND ITS NOT DUE TO LOW PROTEIN
STOP TRYING TO LIVE LIKE A MEME
I RESPECT YOUR LOW FAT IDEALOLOGY BUT BROTEIN IS A POISON. EAT LIKE A HUMAN NOT LIKE A FREAK

considering i went to endless doctors visits with the man, i would say i know a bit more about kidney health than the average person. also, stop yelling or please exit my thread. People find you very distracting.

>even replying to the caps lock faggot
just don't

vegan detected