How would you react to God if any of the Abrahamic religions are right Veeky Forums?

How would you react to God if any of the Abrahamic religions are right Veeky Forums?

Uhh, idk

Punch him in the fucking face!

go to church more often

If I saw God, I would look around to find the shortest road to hell; I'd then be on my merry way.

Be fucking blind and pissed off. Apparently being in the same room with him is like staring at the sun for 5 minutes. No cataracts for me, thank you.

Also be fucking pissed off that he is our god. Dude got so many things wrong that you know he wanted to just create sentience send it to hell/live a life of hellish agony.

Tbh I can't imagine God would be angry at my skepticism.

This. If god is rational they would understand

Yeah this is my thinking

if god is benevolent he wouldnt mind us being skeptical

How would you react to an /x/ thread on the literature board?

If the Abrahamic God was real, despite all the logical contradictions, then I would be damned to eternal suffering as it seems like a rather unreasonable god and a very inconsistent one too.

Jews don't believe in hell you pseuds.
The Christian "Hell" is an erroneous transliteration.

Sure is reddit in here

«Punishment for an age» then, but you surely refer to the translation of the greek words «aion» and «aionios», which can either mean «age-long» or «everlasting». But to say that they are definitely mistranslated is rather arbitrary. This also threatens the notion of eternal life, since the same words are used to describe it.

>reinterpretation
can someone verify the extent of liberties taken here?

>you surely refer to the translation of the greek words «aion» and «aionios», which can either mean «age-long» or «everlasting»
Aion was never used to express eternity.
>This also threatens the notion of eternal life, since the same words are used to describe it.
no they're not. Much of the verses describing life after death weren't written in Greek.

Aion has been used to describe eternity even if the original meaning was different.

>King James Bible: Matthew 25:46
>And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Aionos used both for «punishment» and «life». You can't have your cake and eat it. It's ridiculous that the same word would be used to express different meanings in the same sentence. You either have eternal punishment and life, or punishment and life that lasts an age.

Depends on a lot which version of the Abrahamic God we are talking here.

They're all right, they are just different interpretations and pieces of the same story.

They actually contradict each other quite egregiously.