We had a cupcake contest today at work. Which cupcake do you think looks the best?

We had a cupcake contest today at work. Which cupcake do you think looks the best?

Second from left in the middle row looks the best, but I think if I had to pick one to eat, I'd have the pink one

the bottom row and the second from the top right (the blue one) are the best. I'd probably give it to the bottom right, though I'd like to see some different angles. The blue one would be a top contender but with how simple it is the piping not being done with a steady hand really detracts from its appeal. The christmas tree one (bottom middle) is also a really good one, probably most creative.

i want the bloody cum one in the far left middle row

The top right corner has the best looking ones
It looks like everybody used the basic size for cupcakes instead of investing in a deeper size dish
Larger cupcakes are easier to decorate

The only with the kawaii gingerbread man

The pink one looks like a fucking tartlet with frosting on top. Why would you eat that?

the green on the bottom hands down. it's the only one that took any actual skill to make

>looks the best?

the blue one
is that even a question?

This.

Although it looks like no one at your work knows how to use a fucking piping bag. The person who used the decorating nib and the green and white frosting is just overcomplicating things.

And who's the moron who put an ENTIRE candy cane on top of a cupcake?

Bottom row to the left.

Second from the left in the middle looks the best

Second left on the top looks tasty, so does bottom right

That ginger bread man is kino

Bottom left with the holly looks delicious

the one that the best looking girl made

The one on the left that looks like its covered in bloody cum.

Middle bottom, which is where I would insert my penis if that cupcake were a woman because it is looking good.

Tits or GTFO whore

Top left with nuts may not be the most aesthetic, but it looks the tastiest to me.

This guy gets it

The buttercream with the green sugar topping on the bottom row is the most attractive, but I would eat the marshmallow cupcake in the middle.

>cupcake contest
What kind of dick fondling faggot firm do you work for? You should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. Do you drink each other's seamen as a team building exercise as well? Dear fucking Lord.

I actually don't understand how anons are so consistently hilarious

It's probably some tech firm or generic office work. You always get some mandatory yet half-hearted HR team building that people pretend to not hate.

This year at Capital One, we had a Willy Wonka-themed holiday party. Good food with rainbow-colored vegetable varieties and a ridiculous chocolate fountain/hot chocolate topping buffet.

I won my coworker's drinking tickets in one of the poker games and avoided my boss's boss. I'll call it a success. I'm sorry you don't get to have fun too.

My University chemistry department has a bake-off every year. I haven't been to it the last 2 years but this year I was very tempted to go in. I-I'm losing it.

It's a tie between the white one with the chocolate drizzle, and the one with the mistletoe in the middle.