Never buy coins made by teams who’s first language isn’t English

Never buy coins made by teams who’s first language isn’t English.
>Chinese
>Eastern European
>middle eastern

These should all be avoided like the plague. They are not culturally or politically equiped to bring a crypto in to the mainstream EVER. The part of the free world economy that matters is still dominated by the Anglo world. Only Anglo and to a lesser extent Western European or Japanese teams have a chance at gaining the necessary political and social backing to make their coin go mainstream (ETH, BTC etc.)

Another fact of the matter is, science and especially computer science is conducted in English. a Russian or a Chinese person even if they were as naturally talented as any American or Brit, would not have the breadth or depth of understanding of their field of knowledge simply because they are less able to digest the available literature on the subject or even articulate themselves well to other experts. This is why I do not invest in wacky foreign shit.

Attached: 55F22C65-0899-4082-8B5E-0E9E618CB832.gif (286x204, 799K)

avoiding chinkcoins is the no1 rule anyway

But also avoid Eastern European coins

>golem
Completely impossible concept to pull off and I bet no one on the team at golem is even aware of the deadly justified fud about their project because they’re fucking polskis you cannot distribute computing in that way at all because of fundamental aspects of the way computers work what is your response? Silence. Because they don’t speak a word of english

Bump

Attached: 3718116F-E52E-497E-BD81-6133B6B3DD34.gif (203x335, 548K)

>Never buy coins
Fixed

The don't feel like explaining themselves to some random person.

>cumulative no. of people with English as 1st language
~360MM
>cumulative no. of people with some form of Chinese as 1st language
~1.2B as of 2004

>mass adoption
ok

>who's
Whose*, you uneducated nig

I'm Polish, btw

ethereum is a soviet coin

canadian

> Never buy coins made by teams who’s first language isn’t English.
how many countries is that? 5?

i agree op lets only invest in good projects like ada and ripple made by superior westerners

A wild exception appears...

Attached: logoinsta.jpg (1800x1800, 47K)

Why don't you buy my Coin Lion bags asshole??!!!

Chinese business is conducted in English. You ever heard of ‘English is the language of bussiness’

I'm also glad I did not buy into Waltonchain, Antshares and VeChain when they seemed like a chinese scam at the start.
Thanks for the tips.

So you would have advised against buying BTC, ETH and NEO?

Brainlet

Attached: IMG_4030.png (394x450, 17K)

CAN YOU ELABORATE PLEASE? BAGS GETTING HEAVIER

this

Funny you say that. While western coins are getting wrecked, my Chinese Banyan coin is flying.

until they decide it's not and there's nothing anyone else can do about it

Literally all good coins were made by Eastern Euros.
Literally all good pumps of shitcoins were on Chinese coin.

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

I only buy western coins that help out the poor refugees in Africa such as XLM, IOTA and ADA. Diversity is our strength!

Attached: 1520865802677.png (1171x589, 759K)

lol china is way ahead of competition

No you complete prick.

Btc whitepaper is written in English and most of the early massive bagholders are American

ETH was developed by a broad base of academics in mainly universities in England and the West.

Neo is a chinese knockoff bag of wank that will be kicked around like an ugly stepchild

coins*
To elaborate, let's check the top 20:
1. Creator unknown, Japanese pseudonym
2. Russian
3. US scam
4. Creator unknown, Japanese pseudonym
5. Literal US scamcoin
6. Western scamcoin for rich Japanese men
7. Chink shitcoin, massive pump
8. Western coin by the retard who wrote MtGox allowing for sql injections and xss. Literally no Eastern Euro/chink does this garbage
9. Western pedocoin
10. South African
11. Western scamcoin
12. Japanese coin
13. Western libtard coin, biggest scam on the market
14. Tether, lmao
15. Massively pumped chink coin
16. Massively pumped chink coin
17. Western scam coin
18. Western useless coin (good quality though, first exception of the day)
19. Chink shitcoin with a massive pump
20. SEA coin with a massive pump and super solid dev team

Attached: 307.jpg (788x685, 72K)

Er no. China is about 3 years behind the west in terms of cryptocurrency. And they will never catch up, because there’s no sane person in the world who would trust their money to some knockoff chinky communist controlled piece of centralised shit

In conclusion, you have 2 options:
1. Be a poltard
2. Make money

Attached: wukeb49cwjly.jpg (480x377, 17K)

>ethereum:
>Vitalik Buterin
Canadian
>Anthony Di Iorio
Canadian
>Gavin Wood
British
>Joseph Lubin
Jew
>Jeffrey Wilcke
Dutch
>Mihai Alisie
Jew
>Amir Taaki
British Iranian
>Charles Hoskinson
Faggot

The only connection to Russia is Vitalik Buterins parents are russian. He’s a native speaker of English whichever way you cut it.

Unbelievable how low iq poltards are

Btc is literally a western invention.

Nick szabo is American
Hal Finney is American

See? If you don’t deliberately misrepresent the facts you can see that all the top coins are in fact western coins and the only thing coming out of China and the rest of the world are badly disguised scams

>moved to Canada at 12yo
>native speaker of english

Correct about NEO. But since it's the official coin of the CCCP it'll get propped up. So as cheap as it is now, grap some for an easy x2 or x3 shortly.

>Nick szabo is American
>Hal Finney is American
Dumb corekek, none of these is Satoshi. We'll never know who the real one is (although his English is too good not to be native, I admit that).
>Moved to Canada @ 12
>Native English speaker
>Jew, jew, jew
There's jews in other parts of the world, too. Brainlet burgers, I swear

Attached: 1518601548434.jpg (960x640, 234K)

3 years old

>English is too good not to be native
Meh argument, it's possible to become better than native speakers as a foreigner if only advanced language is part of your profession. Such as computer science.

>not buying German coins.
Thanks for making me wealthy with Lisk you dumb cunts

same thing

>there’s no sane person in the world who would trust their money to some knockoff chinky communist controlled piece of centralised shit
Like Bitcoin?

Retard of the day

Yeah it’s getting that way. But bitcoin became the daddy not through the efforts of Chinks. They only came later and fucked it up

Nice anglo circlejerk thread /pol/tard
Now you should all go back to your containment board

Nice comeback Ding. Your countries coders are rubbish

What about coins that have British and American niggers as CEOs?

European, not eastern. i like iExec, they're a sleeper

That is why you are poor.

Check out Ethereum.

China and Russia are literally the top at programming, but I guess a retard like you wouldn't know shit about that.

It's just pol leaking, and oldfags leaving after their first $1M.
A year ago everyone here knew how to make money.

A lot of triggered broken English fags itt. Face facts, nobody is going to give up the reigns of the global economy to something called waltonchain or jibrel network

I went to Russia to with in science for a couple of years -- can confirm that most researchers barely have conversational level of English, are dumb one-trick pony automatons whose only goal in life is to get married before 26 and proceed to wageslave their life away to support their 3 children and babushka who sleeps in the living room couch of their tiny 2-bedroom khrushovka apartment

Who even gives a shit about that? We're here to make money, if you want to complain about that chink\russian that fucked your crush in high school go back to /pol/.

Christ this is a retarded post.

Sounds gay as fuck

Golem is a shit investment. Sell