Ask an ex bdubs employee anything. I worked expo

Ask an ex bdubs employee anything. I worked expo

How many times a day would you hear of a customer being complete retards and biting into bone-in wings thinking they were boneless?

How many sauce bowls do they use there?
How much sauce do they go through?
Are wings cooked to order or just sit forever?

The cooks are pretty good at knowing how many wings we need at certain times of a day, so they'd usually cook a lot at once and put them in these really big heated metal drawers. As long as the one you're at isn't a shitty bdubs you won't be getting old wings. If you want really fresh ask for extra crispy. And the sauces depended on the flavor. Honey barbecue and parm garlic were the most popular so we'd go through multiple bags a day. And the cups we went through a shit ton I don't know specific numbers. But I'd have to get knew sleeves a bunch of times throughout the day

Honestly I never had that happen. But what happened a lot was a soccer mom getting something to spicy for her or her kids and complaining for new wings. Also had a lot of high people come in who wouldn't tip which sucked.

Why is it whenever I go there and I'm in any sort of time crunch I get mostly ignored, but when I'm there with plenty of time to eat, everybody and their mother comes by my table, asking me how it is almost constantly.

why cant i get 10 wings, one of each sauce.

fuck you jew mother fuckers

Why does the asian zing give me the volcanic squirts

do servers try to steal extra ranch/blue cheese to give to customers without ringing them up?

i worked as a cook at hooters for 2 years and this was a constant issue.

My old roommate worked there for a week and said it was god awful, this true? Granted he's used to working in real kitchens where everything wasn't out of a bag/from Sysco so this was very different than what he's used to.

Not American here, how hot are the hottest sauces? Where I live everyone is a pussy about hot food and anything that's called hot is only mildly spicy.

>pressed for time
>eat a meal at a sit down wing restaurant
why

>honey bbq and garlic parm the most popular
>not even a version of hot

people that dont eat spicy food should be gassed. also, why is it when I get blazin sauce, sometimes its not that hot and other times its nuclear hot? does it have to me mixed from other base ingredients im the kitchen?

Why do my plain wings take as long to come out as Garlic Permesan wings?

Why do you make your wings so damn crunchy? I've cut my mouth on the wings before

Why did they get rid of 5 cheese pepperoni flat bread pizza, or whatever it was called?

Why do they skimp on sauce if you order takeout?

Pain + strong heat for ~20 minutes. The ones just below that are only pretty hot, though, nothing crazy.

You can do that

They like to cycle out limited time items, but you can still special order that. Like you can still order salted caramel wings too

I mean, It depends on what he means. The one I worked at had really nice managers and I liked my co-workers. Most of the kitchen are uneducated people. Like lots of older guys with lots of kids with multiple women and stuff if that's what you mean. The experience would depend on the specific bdubs though

They do and I think it's just laziness. Like if they feel rushed they just grab them and don't wanna bother ringing them in

why are your breaded mushrooms so shit?
and whats up with your nachos, who puts chili on nachos?

They come in frozen and we just fry them. The majority of everything does. We make our pico fresh though. And you can order it without

Not OP, but...
Because it backs the kitchen up, especially when hella busy to have to do that, fuckwit.
Jewish fortitude.
They don't try; servers are generally idiots.
Because pepperoni is no longer a core menu ingredient, so most stores don't have it. True about the salted caramel, though depending on the store the kitchen might not have been around to remember that...it's kind of a secret.
Because they are just shitty and soggy no matter what. Champions. Champions put chili on nachos.

Why did anyone give a shit about this place when there's Wings Over and about 40 wings delivery places in my city

Was your kitchen as shitty as the one in Pasadena?

>Wings Over
you in michigan?

The one I worked at was really busy and very nice and clean. I'd eat there now and wouldn't worry

Or if you mean like the people working in it, they were cool. There was a group of Mexican guys, group of stereotypical thuggish young black dudes, and kinda rough looking older white guys with beards. Throw in a couple young white stoner dudes. They all got a long really well though, everyone was funny and never fought or started drama. The servers were mostly cool but there were a few self entitled "princess" type girls who were annoying as fuck. It was a nice place for a first job.

Why do fast food employees think theres anything remotely interesting about being a fast food employee?

Why don't you people go to wing stop and get some good wings for once.

I have one in Albany

OVERPRICED

Blazin' is hot. I'm pretty sure that they use capsaicin powder in the sauce itself.

"Hot" is pretty good. Starts off slow, and catches up with you after a dozen or so wings.

Caribbean Jerk is pretty mild.

I've never tried any of the others

People just want chicken nuggets in sugar sauce.

Wings Over is massively overpriced, and you get the exact same shit.

Does hard apple cider give you the shits? I've been drinking it all night and I've been to the toilet more times than I've posted

>After a dozen or so
Jesus Christ.

I have not been there for a while do they still have the promotion where if you eat a ton of hot wings in like a minute they are free?

The Blazin Challenge is 12 Blazin wings in 6 minutes and if you finish you get a T shirt. You still have to pay.

How do you get used to the smell of chicken grease on you? I worked there for a short time and that shit lingers. Literally get quesy smelling B-Dubs.

Also how often did you clean the sauce bowls?

I don't know, I find the thread mildly interesting. And apparently other people do too considering the thread got some replies, so in this instance the fast food employees are right.

Because I'm bored and figured some random people might find this mildly interesting

It took awhile I'm not gonna lie. It's not a pleasant smell and it really does longer. Going home tired and sore and covered in sauce smelling like fried chicken at 3 am sucked. And by sauce buckets do you mean the buckets we shake the wings in? Those got cleaned every night, everything did. We had 3 big sinks and everything would get washed with soap, soaked in sanitizer, and rinsed.

Meant to reply to you sorry

why are you all fat?

i went there last week and it seemed like all of you ate there day and night

they probably sat in the window, capsaicin breaks down with heat and fat, or the obvious answer of a dumbass server or expo who just grabs shit and runs it

do they sell wings at a loss on half price tuesday?

This I'm not completely sure of, sorry. I always wondered but never got around to asking

Why do they skimp on the sauce? Last time I went to BWW the wings came out half coated, one with no coating at all. inb4 this was an isolated incident, there's 3 bww near me and they all are shit.

Sorry my dood. Didn't have that issue often at the one I personally worked at. Ask for them extra wet

doubt it, not a lot of companies would choose to sell something at a loss. wings, breading, and sauce are all extremely cheap. a pack of wings at the store is like 4$ for 20 but i assume they can buy in even higher bulk