When's the last time you went to a good old-fashioned Jewish deli, Veeky Forums?

When's the last time you went to a good old-fashioned Jewish deli, Veeky Forums?

Last June when I went to the City

Why is that pickle so green?

Because it was never cooked. Most pickles are heated as part of the canning or "bottling" process. That makes them take on a darker green color and have a limp texture. But if the pickles are made without cooking them they won't turn dark.

Same reason why canned green beans are more of a "army green" color rather than bright green like fresh peas are.

I'm not big on German food, I will just get an Arby's reuben like once a year maybe.

It's a half-sour.

We don't have any of these in Israel

A few days ago. The meat was burnt and they overcharged. $14.88 for a 6 inch.

Never, but I went to an Italian deli last year. It was good. I live in the middle of nowhere so I don't get exciting food often.

I've been to an Indian delhi

This morning. Not owned by actual jews mind you, but they do make their own pastrami, bagels, babka, latkes, etc.

>2016
>eating the pickled jew

It's been too long.
There's a really good one just a couple miles from my house. They make the most brilliant brisket blintzes with apple butter. My mouth filled with saliva just thinking about it. Their lox plate and chopped chicken liver are both really good, too. They make everything in house, including their bread and bagels.

We dont have Jew around here.

I'm mirin hard, OP

Is that the ''Supersize-Me-Auschwitz-Deluxe'' Portion?

~6 years ago before it closed.

>tfw need to make pilgrimage to shitty nyc for good jewdeli food

Jews fear the Samurai, so I doubt there's any here.

same kikes are crazy if they expect me to pay that much

>for a 6 inch
Was it really six inches? I could have sworn it was 5 inches on the menu last week, and I've heard some people say their sandwiches were actually only 0.25 inches.

All the time, I live in Montreal, we have the best jew food

what's the best one in nyc? i'll be up there for the first time monday

She still looks cute here. She's gotten so mannish recently. It's sad.

FUCKING KIKE

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM! FUCKING CATTLE!

That doesn't make sense, when you cook them they turn lighter, hence why the poster asked why they are so green (usually they're not as green = lighter).

I don't pay the jew. I make my own corned beef (a two week brine), my own rye bread, my own reuben dressing, my own sauerkraut. I buy good swiss c
cheese. Stop bitching about the jew or mexican or black, and make your own, you pissant little fuckwad.

Looks like somebody escaped their containment board

Most of the "German" food I have seen sold in the US is not recognizable as German to me, and I am German.

What part of my post did you not notice was a complete ridicule of /pol/? At any rate, I do everything I said I do in my post, which is why I can ridicule the /pol/ whiners.

Don't like it? Fucking learn to see who supports you idiot.

>live in Texas
It's been a while.

Could you give some examples?

that other dude was being a shithead no one in America thinks a Ruben is German just cause it has sauerkraut on it

Your satire was too true-to-life, user.

You can also post about those things without relating it to /pol/ at all, which is what all posters should do in non-/pol/ threads.

Katz's or Carnegie. Also try Russ & a Daughters

That menu looks disgustingly jewish

thanks!

None of this is jewish. Latkes are just potato pancakes. Bagels are polish.

i usually get the ted dansen

What's the deal? No Bernie Sanders?