How the fuck are you supposed to eat curry? My boss just dumped it straight on the rice while I ate them both separate...

How the fuck are you supposed to eat curry? My boss just dumped it straight on the rice while I ate them both separate, dipping the rice in while grabbing some chunks of food.

Other urls found in this thread:

ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/1/107.full
knoema.com/atlas/topics/Water/Sanitation-Total-Population/Open-Defecation-Sanitation-percent?type=maps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watch videos of Indians

I personally mix it together, then use a chapati as a mechanism for picking it up.

No matter how you eat this stinky shit you will be farting and your asshole will burn for days from it and your body will stink like an unwashed pig.

You must have a fucked digestive tract.

You put the food in your mouth and swallow.
You should know this by now.

def lay out some rice then put the curry on top. in a bowl preferably.

As is Indian custom, you invite guests to your slum hut and take turns holding each other's legs in the air while butt chugging the curry (ensuring only the left hand breaches the anal opening). The rice is eaten with discarded TV antennae weilded like chopsticks

I add rice to the curry as I go along. I rarely eat all the rice they give me on the side, just because I like my Thai curries more soupy and I don't want the rice soaking it all up.

>Throw some rice on a plate
>Pour curry over rice
Its that simple

Actually, spices are toxins. As are onions and garlic. Anything with a very strong kick to it is essentially a toxin. Humans can handle them in low amounts but if you eat high spice dishes like curry, you can have digestive issues.

>I ate them both separate, dipping the rice in while grabbing some chunks of food.

That's pure bullshit.

That sounds like something a faggot would come up with to sound intelligent
Source or shut the fuck up

No, his is right, can't you smell how badly east indians stink because of eating fucking curry shit

t. child who hates onions

No, he's a moron, as are you.
Spices excrete through the skin and sweat glands, but they are not toxins. Onions, garlic, ginger and turmeric in particular are known for their healing properties. Stop being a dumbass.

>This dish is bad because people who live in a sweltering country shoulder-to-shoulder with other people on the daily, surrounded by mountains of garbage, and never bathe, smell bad.
Actually, you're fucking stupid.

>Source
Not that user, but just look at east indians when they get over 40.They look so old and damaged it's all from that over excessive spice consumption, that does fuck all for their health.

yes but in moderate amounts, not the way east indians are consuming by fucking pounds per day

No, dumbass, it's because they are out in the elements and don't use western items like sunscreen, you fucktard. The oldest people in the world live in asia, and it's mainly attributed to their diets. But by all means, go back to eating your flaccid beef and potatoes and STFU.

Just fucking stop. You're an idiot who has no idea what you're talking about, so go fish somewhere else. Ya bait is stale, bitch.

I know what I'm talking about and that's why when I order taxi I request only white drivers not the curry stinking east indian.
Nothing racist just pure dislike of that awful stinking smell,

Yet here you are responding to him.

>healing properties
>toxins
WHEW
H
E
W

because he knows that I'm right, and you shut up you fucking public attorney

Fucking white people

Indians eat it mixed together with rice but I'm not an Indian so I eat it separate

that's why we don't stink from overconsumption of those fucking spices like you retard do thinking that you will be immortal by eating them day and night like monkeys bananas.

you eat curry with a spoon and a fork,
take some curry with your spoon, then dump it on a little lump of rice and eat

for thai curry obviously, indian curry i reckon you literally just eat it with your bare hands or smtn

why eating with your bare hand,what we don't have utensils to do it in hygienic way, they wipe their asses with bare hands most of them.
why would you eat your food with bare hands you primitive savage.
what, bare hands will make it taste better?

>americunts will defend eating the burger/fires with bare hands.

>unacceptable for indians to eat with bare hands

>over consumption
>amerifat

Huh? I doubt any other country can match 'murrica per capita consumption.

Retard.

you misunderstood me user, I meant overconsumption of spices not food (please read my post again)
you are absolutely right most Americans are eating like pigs huge amounts of food totally unnecessary to sustain them alive, but just to fill their fat belies.

Based on that I refuse to accept your description of me as retard. lol :)

Rice on one side, curry on the other, mix as desired while eating, with some naans on the side.

Who eats naan with Thai curry?

well at least fries/burgers are foods that you can reasonable eat with your hands.

Eating curry and rice with your hand would fucking blow

depends on what nowadays Mexico consums more Beetus juice (soda) per-capita

people who are intrigued by curiosity to discover new combinations.

People with no originality need not apply

>The human digestive system isnt evolved to digest lactose yet! Milk is bad!
You're this retarded

This is actually the correct way to eat it.
If you dump the curry all over the rice you're a fucking pleb.

Have any of you fags ever been around actual Indian people?

They smell like curry and fucking BO

That's obviously Thai curry in the op you fucking pleb.

That's a genetic thing. They smell like shit no matter what they eat.

Eat it how you want. No one cares what poo in loos think about it.

haha
their DNA is saturated with it so it transfers from parents to children

Indian people don't actually make good curry. You can make great Indian style curries, but their own curries are awful. You're far better off buying their fried snacks instead.

oh god don't get me started on that. i used to work with some guy from sri lanka. you didn't have to see him to know he was at work because you could smell him five to ten minutes after he had left a room. you could even smell him if he stood around a corner a few meters away from you

>Indian people
>Sri Lanka
Once again the Shart education system prevails.

>How to trigger Veeky Forums

HAHAHA
holy shit are you for real? Sri lankans are categorized as INDIANS?

kek

You're a fucking idiot, son.
Native Sri Lankan's are Sinhalese not Indian.
Completely different demonym.

>Sri lankans are categorized as INDIANS
I guess Paki's are categorized as Indians too?

>sri lanka
because Puerto Rican's are absolutely representative of the general US population

>I cannot detect sarcasm in a sentence ending with a question mark

you must be ->this

Well, they originated in Northern India but Sri Lankans are no more categorized as Indians than Americans are classed as Europeans.

>damagecontrol.jpg

>denial overload

put little rice in curry and use naan to pick it up

t. pajeet

(you)

drowning rice in sauce makes porridge

only white trash eat it that way

>it's mainly attributed to their diets
genetics plays no part at all?

I bet you didn't even know that blacks gestate for a week less than caucasians, they get their first tooth earlier, walk and talk earlier, earlier puberty, and die earlier

ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/1/107.full

Background Evidence exists that normal gestational length varies with ethnicity. This UK-based study compares gestational length amongst a cohort of white European, Black and Asian women.

Methods The cohort comprised 122 415 nulliparous women with singleton live fetuses at the time of spontaneous labour, giving birth in the former North West Thames Health Region, London, UK.

Results The median gestational age at delivery was 39 weeks in Blacks and Asians and 40 weeks in white Europeans

also, you generally pour the curry on the rice, but maybe not all of it at once. sometimes people liek to share a bit too

but it gets mixed togheter the moment you put it in your mouth so what's the difference if you mixed it just few seconds before it reaches your mouth

knoema.com/atlas/topics/Water/Sanitation-Total-Population/Open-Defecation-Sanitation-percent?type=maps

sri lankans>poo in loos

discuss

I do that but I spoon some of the curry sauce over the rice as well.

>spices are """"""""""toxins""""""""""

>smiley face
Should be bannable

This.

Roti with Thai all the way.

Naan is delicious though.

Thai roti is the shit. I wish more places in the States had it as an option.

For real? It should be a staple.

I can't imagine going to a Thai restaurant and not having it an option.

Where are you from?

I've been to Thailand a couple of times, and it seemed like you had to go to particular restaurants/areas in Bangkok to find it. Other than that it was really popular on a couple islands with a big Muslim population.

>my flat bread made from flour, yeast, salt and water is better than your flat bread made from flour, yeast, salt and water

suure

Yes, user, why not use whatever kind of bread for whatever application. It's not like certain breads compliment certain kinds of foods or anything.

Australia. Admittedly, I didn't have roti once when I was in Thailand but in Thai takeout here it's ubiquitous.

I do envy Australia being so close to SE Asia. Even if you live on the West Coast of the US it still feels like you have to fly half way around the world to get there.

I didn't say not to use it but spare me the crap how super tasty and GOAT it is. Flat bread is to baking what fried eggs are in cooking, it's very much all the same.

You must pick up a single grain of rice at a time, and dip it halfway into the curry.
Once you have finished every grain of rice, there should be no sauce left.
If there are any solids from the curry itself, just toss them out; they were only there to flavour the sauce.