Post your IQ with proof (NO FUCKING INTERNET TESTS) and then tell us your occupations...

Post your IQ with proof (NO FUCKING INTERNET TESTS) and then tell us your occupations. I'm a doctoral student in botany with a masters in biology.
Using the Wechsler Intelligence Scale.
I have
>120 composite IQ, 91st percentile, making me intellectually superior
>While on my ADHD meds, I have a 138 composite score, 99th percentile, making me very intellectually superior
>Verbal comprehension 128, percentile 97, intellectually superior
>Perceptual reasoning Index 131, Percentile 98, very intellectually superior
>Working memory index 97, percentile 42, Average
>Processing speed index 97, percentile 42, Average

Other urls found in this thread:

random.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>120 IQ
>Botany

Sounds about right... You're in the right field.

don't have the report with me, but I tested 154 on the WAIS-IV last year.
triple major in math, CS, physics. on track to finish in 3 years. my digit span is 12.

120 aint bad and that was it before I went on meds, when the WMI and PSI evened out to the 130's it made more sense. The WISC-IV is also different than other IQ tests, most IQ tests consider the 91st percentile to be in the highest echelon

I don't have proof but there's no reason to lie and your picture doesn't really "prove" anything. I had a full psychological evaluation when I was in the 8th grade and my IQ according to that is 127. I'm studying to be an organic chemist. I don't struggle with my coursework but I find advanced mathematics like differential equations quite difficult to grasp at times.

For some more information that might be of interest, my brother's is 143 I think. He went into the humanities. Knows seven languages, five modern and two ancient. Studies ancient Greek history but I can't tell you specifically what. That said the highest level of mathematics he has is college algebra. Plays an amazing game of chess despite playing it perhaps once a year and never studying it (I have studied it and play very regularly and still have difficulty beating him, he wins about 40% of the time)

I took the the WAIS-IV adult a year ago on my add medication and had a 138. Damn if you're not fucking around though thats impressive. My brain is borderline genius in two of it's facets and just sub par in the other two. But hey thats what adderall is for

I could provide further proof, if people want it, but fuck it, I dont want to reveal my identity. I believe you. The collective IQ of Veeky Forums seems to be atleast in the 90th percentile

>advanced mathematics like differential equations
kek

*couldn't tell you

it's not like it's a secret, I'm just a bad brother

Lol i took the test and scored a 105. Diff eq is really easy stuff for me, so i dont think IQ says everything about academic ability. I am currently double majoring in math and physics.

Reminder that IQ doesnt fucking determine intelligence just because you score better than 91% of people who take the test doesnt mean shit. It just means you've filled your brain with knowledge other people dont have access to

105 isn't bad either lol according to the WISC test you're above average

Nah but i have a feeling there is a significant population on this board that thinks you need a certain level of IQ to study more pure topics like Math and Physics as compared to Humanities.

Primary mat education is getting better but has been so shit for so long that even geniuses in the past probably felt helpless in the face of math.

>140 IQ
>tested by clinical psychologist when i was around 12 years old because my parents thought i was retarded
>turns out i was just autistic and le maymay adhd

>now employed as a research assistant
>working on CS master, tuition+housing funded and 17k yearly stipend

you have no idea how IQ tests work. "knowledge" is merely a subtest within the IQ test.

I should say with-in my program. I don't need to know any harder maths. I would imagine topology or a particularly rigorous abstract algebra course would be almost impossible for me.

>topology or a particularly rigorous abstract algebra

Aww but homie that is where shit actually gets fun!!

Even linear is pretty meh.

People don't understand IQ is faceted into separate groups, depending on where you score. Like Could be fantastic doing lab work or writing his dissertation but math would not be his forte

Was tested for gifted when I was 6.
>Public test, no private curving
>Person specialized in Psychometrics
>Took it
>127 IQ
>Was stupid high when it came to working memory and processing speed
>Gee user, why the fuck were you only 127
>Autistic, sucked ass at the verbal part as I would ramble on.
>The tester said if I took it again when I was older and my verbal skills developed (they are now). I would score a 142.

physics

Made a test when I was in high school, said that I'm "very intelligent" (no numbers though).

Second test with similar results within next year.

Finally when I was about 22 years old I took "official" MENSA test, and I scored 156 points.

People always said but I'm a smart guy, but I never felt like it. I find the whole world (and people) interesting and I've been always trying to learn as much as possible about various branches of life/science/topics, ranging from ancient history, to microbiology, electricity production etc.

>I finished 2 degrees (law and economics), got my Master
>Worked in few global corporations since I was 20, in between my studies
>Know 5 languages
>always interested in physics and math, but after high school I did few things related to matter (mainly statistics, matrices and calculus)
>Left my country literally 2 months after graduation
>started freelancing and I've been travelling around the world for the past 2 years
>thinking about starting learning programming / analytical / AI-related stuff

oh and I come to Veeky Forums mainly to read your arguments about various subjects and find links to papers I might find interesting.

Also to get some ideas when I'm high
>really makes you think, hmm....

I rarely post, don't worry Veeky Forumsborgs

>mfw my PSI is almost retard tier

Got an IQ of 173.

Don't have proof, but you can trust me.

>scale for children

I don't have proof but I tested as a 160 IQ when I was 5 and entered uni at 16.

Now I'm a mediocre chemistry student

no proof, but i got around 120 on the irl mensa test. 86th percentile in my reference group iirc.

i was really tired, if i was rested (or on drugs - even some caffeine would have helped), i might have gotten around 125, but not the required 130.

i'm going to study cognitive science starting this year. i plan on doing my masters degree in cognitive neuroscience or artificial intelligence.

>tfw brainlet

anyway, i don't think that a high iq can replace hard work. sure, it makes things easier, but someone with dedication and love for what they're doing will beat an autistic genius in most cases.

I had it done when I was in middle school I think, should probably retake it, hell of a lot smarter now

currently 20

oh, and wanting to study space/ engineering- would die to work for NASA as a field scientist or something

I think you're a pretty good chem student.
Keep up the good work, user.

I can tell most of these guys got 115-130 and they are undergraduate or a failure.

KEK

Linear algebra is not meh at all, its just that its important in every fucking course after the first semester of the first year. It just becomes second nature.

>Meme IQ test
>5 percent uncertainty
>tfw complete brainlet

pass me the bleach, boys

What is the most reliable web based free IQ test?

random.org/

I donĀ“t really care about IQ and I have no idea how would I score in a test (probably very average). I just like biology a lot. You guys should be proud though.

I'm saving this for the next time someone asks me this question. I'll remember you, silly user.

I trust you.

Hi OP! Glad to take part in your good and original thread. Im working on my master's in Functional Materials of micro-, opto-and nanoelectronics.
>147 composite IQ, 99th percentile, making me intellectually superior to OP
>While on my compulsory civic medication (i am american and everyone here has medication for various things), I have a 165 composite score, 99.9th percentile, making me very intellectually superior to OP
>Verbal comprehension, only 117 since im a very special snowflake and have ADHD, autism-spectrum disorder, 3 different mixed receptive-expressive language disorders and a serious case of certain Unspecified communication disorder, percentile 74, intellectually shit.
>Perceptual reasoning Index 191, Percentile 199.999... (200), extremely intellectually superior
>Working memory index 69, percentile 11, Average for my specific social background (im very familiar with the struggle of the difficulty and danger that is faced, every day, by those of lower socio-economic class living in areas such as housing projects and ghettos.)
>Processing speed index 100, percentile 50, OK

:^(

daily reminder that IQ testing is on the same level as myer-briggs and rorschach testing.

the fact that people can improve the score up to 30 points just by practicing certain thinking patterns proves it.

>another iq thread

lmao
you people are so fucking pathetic
I really need to stop browsing this awful board

106. I can't show the proof but I took an IQ test when I was in a facility for autistic people. I don't have an occupation because I'm severely autistic, and also schizophrenic.

Please fucking kill me.

I don't have a digitized report but my IQ is 119 and I work as a janitor. I have severe anxiety and it's about the only thing I can do.

Its not like anyone but historians give a fuck about history.

fucking this

Double digit. I wish I was never conceived.

>120 ain't bad

/thread

Mods please delete iq threads. They're a worse circle jerk and less productive than textbook threads.

Autistic and schizo without the only upshot of having a high IQ. That's sad shit, user. :(

>take small battery of iq test portions as part of extra credit for psych
>one is ravens progressive matrices
>prof didnt tell me it was part of iq test--pushes me to be quick
>get a little over half right
>mfw '126iq' on nonverbal
>tell him i felt rushed and i could do a lot better
>he memes '99% of the time youll get score around the same'
>i insist to retake
>he agrees to have student give me another version of matrices
>score perfect
>prof walks in, blurts holy shit
>never knew my iq meme for that take