Nietzsche had an unhealthy relationship with his mother

>Nietzsche had an unhealthy relationship with his mother
>Stirner had an unhealthy relationship with his mother
>Camus had an unhealthy relationship with his mother

>Kierkegaard had an unhealthy relationship with his father
>Fyodor had an unhealthy relationship with his father
>Kant had an unhealthy relationship with his father

see a correlation here

I hate my father and am sexually attracted to my mother.

>tfw my book will be a true classic

I had an unhealthy relationship with your mother, and I turned out fine.

Congrats, you're a human

>healthy relationship with both parents
fuck I'll never write anything

>tfw you had an unhealthy relationship with both of your parents

What does that make me

Belief in God = D-DADDY PLEASE TELL ME I DID A GOOD JOB IM YOUR #1 SON

Rejection of God = CRAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIKN and a hard Oedipus complex if they aren't full resented crazy jewish mother mode

Calm down Freud

What if you're agnostic?

Kant philosophy tends towards atheism, though, unlike Kierkegaard's and Fyodor's.

It means u had ur peeper fondled by the babby-sitter and u don't know if u likee ;)

Just sex your mother OP and stop pretending

B-but I never had a babysitter.

I love my Christian mother very much, she has always been kind to me, and done right by me. She also has a good relationship with dad, who is not religious although he is very, very low key about that.

I still wish for a fedora-utopia where religion has ceased to be practiced by human beings, period, and I am daily vindicated in the rightness of this wish. Furthermore, contemporary cuntitude demonstrates to me that some flavor of the alt-right attitude towards women is justified. I can honestly say that none of these personal views is informed by a poor relationship with my mother. She has some idea of my inner power level, but I keep myself just enough in check to spare her.

Define "unhealthy relationship"

You forgot Kafka.

>unhealthy relationship with both parents

that shit will fuk you up gOOD!!!

>Camus has an unhealthy relationship with his mother
>Maman died today

they ar ejust like me

>tfw you have a sexual relationship with your mother

what can I expect?

That must've made it even more confusing

Maman died today.

yeah think of all the people in the world who have had and are having unhealthy relationships with their relatives, who are't even going to get close to becomming anything in life exept for complete and total shit
see a correlation there?

Fuck off Freud

have you tried studying psicology?

agnostic doesn't deal in belief, it deals in capability of knowledge

fuck i hate this meme

>this
No one understands. Niggas think that "I'm agnostic" is an answer to "do you believe in God?" but it fucking isn't.

Details?

I have an unhealthy with the entirity of the human race, am I ubermensch?

I think not

retard

Who are you quoting?

no I dont

explain more

People with unhealthy relationships to their parents tend to need to build a more independent world view in order to cope with anxiety, there'll be a few who go exceptionally far as they need to to deal with their despair. This is obvious. Having said this, they are the exception. Most are just neurotic for life

They're all pseuds.

Also, this probably has a negative effect on the whole world as those who need the best rhetoric to cope with their despair start giving lessons to everyone about how to live and the general consensus is they reveal despair that others hadn't thought of but I think often they just cause most to tack on concepts to their lives without a deep understanding of them which is why people nowadays especially online masturbate over their identity as a jaded existential sadboy because they've 'figured out life' when in reality they have a posturing identity in relation to life, much of their despair can be dealt with with fairly obvious, easy changes and in identifying with those thinkers/that sense of life that is truly in despair and needs these thoughts to justify their lives they unnecessarily undermine themselves and the thinkers

Please let's stop this awful trend of comparing completely different authors without any correlation between eachother already

And putting them together... i mean. Kant and Camus? Are you fcking serious. They're in two different leagues and I actually quite like Camus bug equiparing him Smith Kant is cancerigenous behavior

With*

Damn autocorrector

Schopenhauer had a really bad relationship with his mother.

How was Hegel's relationship with his dad? Could this be why they were natural enemies?

kek

Hegel was spontaneously generated out of the navel of the earth.

In the book "Solitude" by Anthony Storr and in the book "They F***k You Up" by Oliver James, evidence is given at length about the effect one's parents has on your emotional and indeed artistic development. The list provided by OP is a very short one indeed. In general, the tendency seems to be that creative males often lose their fathers at a young age, either through death or divorce. The reasoning as to why these individual then go on to great success in the artistic world is varied, though the corrrelation between loss of one's father and artistic triumph does indeed exist.

Enjoy your success and unconditional love, asshole. Me? I'll be waivering in my own self-pity becoming the next van Gogh.

I shot my father and married my mother my book is gonna be sooooo patrician

Want some company? I have a lot of gin.

>bug equiparing him Smith Kant is cancerigenous behavior

Poetic.

Fuck off you fedora wearing cunt. If you were raised by a single mother your views would be 180 degrees different. You don't understand how absolute shit tier atheist women are, and how horrible it is for kids to be raised by single moms.

Religion is there for a reason, it's there to keep women in line. Men just go along with it because they know it's what's best for everyone.

Just be grateful you had two loving parents.

>Better is the enemy of the good.

>Horrible relations with both parents.
>Schizoid.
>Huge aversion to writing.

Désolé. I came close but no cigar.

Not him, but I had two loving, devoted, parents but they were also neurotic and overbearing. I can only speak for myself personally, but I have a suspicion that I might have been happier with more distant, preoccupied parents. It makes me feel guilty to even say that, desu.

>Religion is there for a reason, it's there to keep women in line. Men just go along with it because they know it's what's best for everyone.

You know church attendance is higher among women than men, right? I agree that Christianity good for society, but it's unfair to blame it all on women. I see people complaining about 'sluts' all the time, but IIRC it takes two partners to have sex.

>You know church attendance is higher among women than men

Yeah I know, that's why I say it's there for women.

People don't complain about men being slutty because it's basically a given that men will have sex whenever they can, and they don't really carry the emotional damage that women do. Shaming men into not wanting sex is 100% impossible, no matter what societies rules are there'd always be a number of men who flow against it and a small number of degenerate men can ruin a large number of women. It's women's responsibility to maintain themselves if they want to be viable relationship partners.

>no relationship with father (only meet him rarely, we're ok otherwise but so distant that I've had university teachers who knew me better)
>healthy relationship with mother

Yet I'm much closer to Nietzsche, Stirner and Camus than Kierkegaard, Fyodor or Kant. Theory unproven bruh.

Are you dense? The very definition is neither faith in the belief of god nor disbelief in god. It's essentially shrugging your shoulders and saying "idk mane"

That technically isn't what agnostic means.

You can be an agnostic atheist or an agnostic theist, for indeed, the agnostic part only covers "knowing". You can believe + admit that it is unknowable or you can deny + admit it is nonetheless unprovable.

You could use some silly world like apatheism to mean "idk mane".

I'd say most "agnostics" are agnostic atheists, and most people would probably understand it that way.

Women say that about men all the time, that we're like children and we can't control ourselves. It's sad that you've internalized that kind of negative view of men while at the same time you have such a low opinion of women.

>Shaming men into not wanting sex is 100% impossible, no matter what societies rules are there'd always be a number of men who flow against it and a small number of degenerate men can ruin a large number of women.

That doesn't make sense. Even if it's true, it would only make the situation worse to have an emphasis on female chastity but not male chastity. It's always better to have two lines of defence than just one, and you can't expect women or girls to conform to traditional gender roles if the men and boys still live in 2016 party mode. I wonder if the people who hold your opinion aren't just trying to justify their own bad behavior by shifting all the blame to their partners in crime. It's like an alcoholic blaming the liquor store for his alcoholism.

Yes, they're all MEN.

>had
Trouble free.

you will be the next homer

kek

nothing is worse than permisive parents

I have an irrational loathing for my mother. I don't really care too much about my father. Both of them make me depressed as fuck when I realize how much time they spent raising me, just for me to forget most of it. Divorced. It's kind of surreal when I imagine what being raised by different people would have been like

But what does "unhealthy" mean though in the context of them?

Yes I know you were beaten senseless for the smallest misbehavior and it's done you a world of good.

permisive parents can fuck up a kid just as much as parents who beat them

Am I a great writer by default too?

>are you x or are you (term that by definiton just means anything that isn't x)
"I'm neither!"

What if I believe in God but my father doesn't ?

My dad dropped me like a hot brick when I came out to him as trans. Fucked up.

>trans
Well there's your problem.

I'm not in the exact same situation as you, but it's a big concern.

I mean his loss, I'm cute and cool and he's bitter and drove away all his children. I think it pisses him off that I'm smarter than him, too.

It'll all be okay. If someone like that doesn't want to be in your life, it'll hurt, but it'll be for the best. And hey, maybe things will work out. Best of luck, user.

I can't wait for that to happen to me

It wasn't fun (and he said some really nasty shit (also that I was too smart to be a girl lmao)) but I had been mentally/emotionally preparing for it for years.

You've probably unsconsciouly removed the memory.
>what can I expect?
Lots of replies asking for details.
Things don't have to be either black or white, retard. Not every atheist single mother is a bad mother. God isn't the answer to virtue.
>trans
>cute
Pick one.
I don't understand who someone could like anything beside pussy. Seriously. I'll never understand fags. I like the male aesthtics but they never aroused me a single time in my whole life and I like every kind of preverse shit.

Fuck off Dawkins.

>I worry about both my parents
>they are getting old and I fear I wont be able to take proper care of both of them
>Never understood the hate for the father and love for the mother thing. Both are just humans that tried their best and now sometimes they forget things and walk slower.

I will be the Stephen King of literature at this rate.

Are you me? I could never be a great writer because of my supposed alexithymia, but I have a blast playing/writting music every now and then

But... Stephen King is the LITERALLY the Stephen King of LITERATURE.

you fail to see that you are born only because
-you mother wanted to be fucked over and over
-your dad tries to satisfy your mom

how about theo-epistemological nihilism

I have two dads, what now?

>I see people complaining about 'sluts' all the time, but IIRC it takes two partners to have sex.

You haven't heard of the 80/20 rule, it is mostly women that cause the phenomenon by fucking all the chads and then losing the expectation for monogamy, then they make other women feel like they are missing out. And no women can go past a sale.

if you hate both you might become the greatest writer

>80/20 rule

Sure buddy. It's not that hard to be Chad, you shitheels just want society to do all the work for you. I don't understand how someone could get to 20 without losing their virginity, much less 30. If you have either good social skills or good looks you can get laid easily. If you're that socially inept or otherwise repellent you shouldn't be breeding anyway. It's quite the joke that so many people here think they would be a good father. What, are you guys going to raise your kids to sit around on the computer all day as well? In Nazi Germany you would all be forcibly sterilized. Ideally we would have prostitution for the "incels", and then we wouldn't have to put up with so many cranky r9k/pol types. Blame feminism for that I guess.

Define "healthy"

Virtually all special snowflakes whose parents do everything for them and protect them from any difficulty in life have "unhealthy" relationships with their parents.

>what can I expect
That I call for details, you motherfucker.

sure thing you pathetic fuck

>all this credulity
Plebs it was a joke

Awwww, come on...

>liking mom-son incest
>pleb
Patrician fetish.

>You haven't heard of the 80/20 rule
80/20 is a gross oversimplification of the Pareto principle, and I can only imagine arose so as to bring some aspects of Pareto to those subnormal mentally.

Go drink you Dr. Pepper and pray to your Schrodinger poster you sick fuck.

Theists believe that God exists.
Atheists believe that God does not exists.
Agnostics believe that humans can not know anything with absolute certainty. (Truth is unknowable)

Hence, to an agnostic, the beliefs people hold are merely a matter of preference or pragmatism.

>Niggas think that "I'm agnostic" is an answer to "do you believe in God?" but it fucking isn't.
Niggas think "I don't know" is an answer to a question but it isn't.

That's because the answer is I can't know.

>Men just go along with it because they know it's what's best for everyone.
Congratulations, you're a fedora-tipping atheist, and an ultra-edgy one at that. KYS so I can watch you burn in hell.

>>trans
>>cute
>Pick one.
Passing is bretty cool.

>I don't understand who someone could like anything beside pussy.
I have a girlfriend m8.

>Seriously. I'll never understand fags. I like the male aesthtics but they never aroused me a single time in my whole life and I like every kind of preverse shit.

Reaaaaally, friend? Never even a little bit? C'mon, we're all anonymous here, give it to me straight. ;)

Never. And I'm a super horny sex addict.

>I don't understand how someone could get to 20 without losing their virginity
Girls dont like me
Its very simple

>also that I was too smart to be a girl lmao
This man is a hero.

>trans
>cute
>Pick one.
Yeah, nah.

Don't think you know what cute means.

I read this post as Dale Copper speaking, before taking a sip of cofee and it made me laugh, thank you user.