Im gonna go to London soon for business trip, any recommendation on good places, restaurants or food market to eat?

Im gonna go to London soon for business trip, any recommendation on good places, restaurants or food market to eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beefsteak_Club
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Starve yourself the entire time you are there

This.

I know a really good British restaurant.

Check it out if you're there

32 queen street is a really fucking good OG gastropub

the food fucking sucks dont bother

kill yourself

Leon is pretty good for a quick lunchtime thing. They do sort of healthier "fast food" or so they call it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beefsteak_Club

piss your pants rorke

That's a fucking chain

Why don't you tell him to get the legendary pret no bread sandwich while you're at it

/thread lmfao

kill yourself

Sigh.

Americans Ill save you some time

>lol british food lol
>lol bland lol
>lol toast sandwich lol
>lol innacurate and outdated stereotypes I've seen on television or films lol

There now you don't have to post.

If you want to wat cheap got to indian restaurants, cheap english food is just so fucking bland

There's a place out in Wembley that does a good 'thalli' for either £4.99 (veg) or £5.99 (with meat).

Avoid all chain places, they're woeful.

Also, don't be surprised when the water is undrinkable and smells disgusting.

I KNOW EVERYONE IS MEMEING IN HERE BUT ITS REALLY NOT A MEME IF ITS 100% TRUE. BRITISH FOOD JUST ISNT THAT GOOD.I STAYED IN LONDON FOR A WEEK AND SAMPLED A LOT OF RESTAURANTS AND REGIONAL CUISINE. THE BEST THINGS I HAD WERE CURRY AND DONER KEBAB.

>Avoid all chain places, they're woeful.

nonsense, there are plenty of great chains in the London area

and why would someone staying in the centre travel all the way out to wembley just for some generic indian food?

and the tap water is just fine

fuck off rorke

if you're around camden the market is pretty cool

>plenty of great chains in the London area
>great chains

kys me old china

>the tap water is just fine

mate, the London tap water will clean pennies, it's fucking disgusting.

>not wanting a clean liver and colon

Somethings gotta wash all that stout out of me guts

What's your budget, what are your habits with respect to food and how long are you here?

Borough Market is well worth a visit to sample lots of tasty stuff at once. Besides that, Rules, St John and Plum + Spilt Milk if you want to visit somewhere traditional. Chick 'n' Sours is a vastly superior cheeky Nandos. There's tons of different Italian, Indian, French, etc, restaurants, but it depends what you like.

Their coffee is the absolute worst

Padella in Borough market is class mate, you should look into it; you need to queue sometimes though

saussage roll
,mince pie
,bangers and mash
,black pud
,cumberland sausage
,fish and chips with mushy peas
,pork pie

There's plenty of great restaurants in London, don't listen to these plebs. Michelin level restaurants may be hard to get a table at but you can always try that.

Soho is pretty accessible if you're doing business in London, so I'd recommend 'Tonkotsu'. Just get the house brand ramen and glass of the cheap plum sake. You'll be sorted.

Also, generally don't bother with ordering burgers anywhere, they're all meh. Excluding a few places, one of which I'd also recommend called 'MEATmission'.

we have those in the US too, you fucking bombaclot

Rocca di papa in South Kensington
Koji in Parsons Green
Santa Maria del Sur in Battersea

there's this place called the Titanic on Holloway Road not too far from where I live that does 2 sausages, 2 eggs, chips, beans and 2 toast for £6. It's right under the flat where Joe Meek's studio used to be, if you're into music.

That's clearly in Thailand.

Doner kebabs are the shitest of all drunk foods, they maybe known as high class and exotic in america but Britain has good food

WHERE AND WHAT? I HAD ALL THE CLASSICS IN MULTIPLE CLASSICS AND THE BEST OF IT WAS MIDDLING AT BEST. THE DONER THOUGH. GOD DAMN I WISH WE HAD THAT HERE IN AMERICA.