What do you think Veeky Forums- whats going to be the absolute final humanity invention in the future...

What do you think Veeky Forums- whats going to be the absolute final humanity invention in the future? The most difficult thing that mankind ever create?

- Jump drive?
- Time-machine?
- Dyson sphere?
- AI?
- Parralel/Interdimensional-world travel machine?

Time machine would be the pinnacle.

Are you from the future, posting among us having a laugh while you change the future now? Whoa.

The ability to detect the formation of bubble universes and jump in them, thus ensuring that we survive the heat death of the cosmos.
I mean that's probably not gonna happen but yeah that would be pretty final.

But if we assume that many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics is true wouldn't it mean that time-machine is just restricted version of interdimensional travel machine?

probably

>The most difficult thing that mankind ever create?

It's already been created, it's the concept of the computer program.

>Computer programs are the most complex things that humans make.”
― Douglas Crockford

Computer programs can be deeper in complexity than the natural universe. And in the case of compiled languages, all the mainstream ones have compilers written in themselves, which is pretty crazy to think about.

CS monkey detected

>Computer programs can be deeper in complexity than the natural universe.

just like the whole field of mathematics.

Mathematics is a discovery, not an invention.

>math is more complex than the hidden variables and hidden laws of physics yet to be found
holy kek

so some formal systems (cs languages) are inventions while others (mathematics in general) are discoveries?

the abbility to bring people back to life.
essentially, reverse the entropy of the universe.

the physical universe is a programming language
dna is a type of software

Programming languages are an invention because you get something physical out of them. No amount of writing mathematics on a piece of paper is going to make anything happen in the real world.

The Triple Integral

Once we solve that, the Big Crunch immediately happens and the universe restarts

which will be described by established mathematics by then

for (int i=0; i

Did none of you read the last question? It will be an AI that can reverse entropy.

Duh.

t. god

But what then? I understand that for now it sounds like the final question. But if something solves it, what will that entity do on its eternal jorney through the time.

A device which spawns matter out of nowhere would be the pinnacle