Is there a way to lower IQ? I really want and need to become fucking stupid...

Is there a way to lower IQ? I really want and need to become fucking stupid, I'm really tired of being more intelligent than 99.9% of the population. You, people who are around average might think that it's nice to be smart as fuck, it's not. And I don't know what's worse, constantly having to talk with people who just seem stupid to you or that world seems like a big pile of shit.
So, Veeky Forums, I heard that DXM and alcohol can lower IQ, is it true though?

if you're making this thread then you don't need any help lowering your iq m8

Try attending some Trump rallies

I need help with this, too.

People will think you're memeing, but this is real.

Fuck being smart. I really wish I was retarded. I hate being around people more retarded than me. Even my professors are dumber than I am (granted, they are very good at pretending they're smarter than they really are).

Being in this state is very depressing. You know that there is more to learn, but there is nobody who can enlighten you. You have nobody to look up to. And the world looks grim because you realize that most people - including politicians, scientists, academics, etc. - are not smart.

Fix your ego, not your IQ.

start taking antidepressants

It's true.

Dumber people are on average less happy though.

just go on reddit or something

Get a hammer and smash your forehead, once your frontal lobe is damaged your a tard for life.

get addicted to drugs. Take enough to cause mental issues.

I recommend meth.

This thread serves no other purpose than feeding your ego. If you really wanted to lower your IQ you would know how to go about it. If you were smart it would only take a bit of googling. The fact that you don't even do that quick and small task and instead post a thread on a slow-moving board where you'd have to wait who knows how long for an informative reply is proof of this.

Grow up and stop with these bait threads, you're shitting up the board.

Try smoking weed. That should slow you down to one thought at a time.

Works for me (IQ 136) and my bro (IQ 138)

go back to >>>tumblr.com where you belong, my unaccomplished shitposting friend

Get over yourselves. If you are so smart figure out a way to be happy. Reflect on your own life and your relationships with those around you. Knowing what you want is one of the greatest thing you can have in life.

I am smarter than the vast majority of people and its only contributed to my happiness. I can understand the loneliness but you just have to seek out and hold onto similarly intelligent people.

Why is it only in the domain of sciences that people focus all their life on being **SMART** and think it is the only characteristic of a being? "Smart or retarded" and it defines everything.

Worst people in the world

Drink varnish and then start boxing three or four classes above your weight.

Weed is effective, but meditation is a better long-term solution. Learning how to abandon your ego is a sure-fire fix for unhappiness, as well as being a tremendous high when you're doing it.

Bad news: you're not smarter than the rest, just a fucking insufferable typical faggot, deal with it, sorry

>but you just have to seek out and hold onto similarly intelligent people
The trick is finding other intelligent people who don't have their heads up their asses. Nice people are too few and far between.

Drink lots of alcohol

Take up boxing. Get hit in the head and knocked out a lot.