>book is written
into the trash it goes

>Oral story telling
In to the trash it goes

>words placed in any form of corresponding order
in the trash it goes

>book is written by a jewess
Into the trash it goes.

Neat! I've found tons of great literature in this trash bin! Who would throw away such a thing? Lol

You and your cuck president can go back to cucking, nu-male cuck

Thanks

t. Cuck

Have you even read Harry Potter or the Hunger games? read good literature written by women before dismissing it all.

>he fell for the libertarian meme

>He thinks being of the superior centrist movement is a meme
If it's a meme, it's best meme desu baka senpai

>2016
>thinking Ayn Rand was right
You may choose only one.

>libertarian
>centrist
You can't be libertarian and not be right-wing, dipshit.

Stop being ignorant. There are libertarian leftist as well.

Libertarian is leftist and only leftist.

The word was co-opted by neo-feudalists to gain popular support for their shit ideology.

There are leftists who think they're libertarian, but the two are fundamentally incompatible.

Our left/right spectrum boils down, essentially, to what size of state you prefer. If you advocate a big state, you advocate higher taxes, and thus you advocate people having less of a say in how "their" money's spent. I'm not saying this is necessarily a bad thing, but that it's incompatible with libertarianism.

Similarly, measures such as positive discrimination are by their very nature, authoritarian. You are placing restrictions on what people can and cannot do. Again, whether this is good or not, it's not libertarian.

You get a lot of supposed anarchists protesting against state cutbacks. Said people, whether or not you agree with state cutbacks, are contradicting themselves.

leftism =/= muh big gubermand

memes =/= arguments

Leftism is not about establishing a large government to restrict business, it is about organizing the economy around democratic ownership of the means of production by the workers.

The goal of any leftist is the abolition of private property, money, class, and the state.

I know that your shitty neo-feudalist ideology is infamous for confusing liberalism for leftism, but you could at least make an effort.

>I know that your shitty neo-feudalist ideology is infamous for confusing liberalism for leftism
Don't make any assumptions about my ideology.

My point was that in our present world, left to its own devices, more and more wealth will accumulate in the hands of those who already have it. Hence, reorganising the economy in such a way that workers are in possession of the means of production will require, in the short term, a huge dose of authoritarianism.

>he fell for the planned economeme

He fell for the rationality of the capitalist mode of production meme

>capitalism is a mode of production
this is what marxists actually believe

>capitalism isn't a mode of production

What did he mean by this?

>book
Why bother?

But that's wrong, and that's not at all what left and right mean.

Harry Potter
Hunger Games

Good literature...
Nice bait, senpai, nice bait

giggled