Your life philosophy in two sentence

your life philosophy in two sentence

1) beautiful women
2) fast cars

Life is pointless but have a good time in the meantime.

I don't know.
And I don't care.

I understand me
and my tendies

>your life philosophy in two sentence
Eglise strada

Improve being for myself and those I care about.

I just want to get home as quickly as possible. Home is boring I need to get out more.

If you have a "life philosophy" aka something that can be expressed with words, you'll sooner or later find out that it no longer makes sense.

WWDD
WHAT WOULD DIOGENES DO

Oh wow. Damn

You've got a fast car
And I've got a ticket
To anywhere
Maybe we can make a deal.

Kill people; burn shit. Fuck school.

Boredom is the root of all evil.

Der Mensch kann tun was er will; er kann aber nicht wollen was er will.

t. Kierkegaard

Are you being ironic? Or are you actually that stupid?

Someone's having a bad day.

wow, retard

German is so fuckin' ugly.

What means?

don't think about it

>I LIKE GIIIIIIRLS
>GIRLS AND FAAAST CAAAAARSSS

Oh, shit. What the fuck was that.

When you butcher the fuck out of it yeah

Memetime*

1) It's not that bad
2) Chill out for a minute dude

Childhood is thinking batman is right.
Adulthood is realizing you agree with the joker. Instead of bat men.

Naive
You'll grow out of it

Shave your armpits

Be the guy who will be remembered for that stupid thing, not the guy who won't be remembered at all.

Master your impulses and live/die by your ethics.

Real Eyes
Realize
Real Lies

just a lil somethin I thought up

Obsess.
Possess.

you only live. once.

>Real Eyes
>Realize
>Real Lies
wow holy fuck
this actually really made me have thoughts

fucking this

happiness is the gasps a drowning man breathes when he can force his head above water

Life is gonna give you shitty situations
You can turn them into opportunities to improve yourself.

just do what you do

Life has no inherent meaning on its own, so it's up to us to give it our own meaning. Just try not to hurt anyone else doing the same.

Given that my life is irreparably damaged, that by consequence I am unable to have meaningful relationships, receive appropriate recognition for my skills and efforts, or otherwise appreciate life in a hedonistic or reflexive mode; and that I am, as Kierkegaard put it, a demon for clinging to these injuries in order to hold them against the world (God), even abstaining from suicide out of pure hatred; it is apparent that I can either rest in evil or in sanctimony, that bitter ash of virtue, the tarnished silver that wishes it were gold.

Since I am bound by oath against murder, and that oath has asserted itself when I last attempted to break it by bringing forth my daemon in a protective capacity to prevent me from destroying my soul, I cannot pursue evil in an unbounded capacity, and thus I must tend towards mere sanctimony and make this the purpose of my life, a purpose which is surely the meaning of my daemon's admonition to read and to read only.

Kill yourself when everyone who you may upset by dying is dead.
Do not kill other.

dont get too into it, or worked up. you'll just be embarrassed later

Trust no one.

Not even yourself.

Don't take anything too seriously

Fuck it. Whatever.

>can't into second-order volition

>it's up to us to give it our own meaning.
why should I?
>Just try not to hurt anyone else doing the same.
why shouldn't I?

It looks like your pop existentialism has a universal value-system built-in.

Pursue knowledge as the key to self-improvement. Good pussy wouldn't hurt, either

Direct all action towards the pursuit of the highest virtue. The highest virtue is power.

Disregard women. Acquire money.

You can do what you want as long as it doesn't negatively affect anyone else. And intersubjectivity is our best route to rightness and truth.

What would your philosophy do if someone fucked with it. Just ask "please stop"? Or maybe that would affect the aggressor too negatively. Perhaps if I were to smack you, you wouldn't react at all, for fear of harming me. Gasp, what if I bruise my hand on your face? Do you go to hell?

Leave it better than you found it.
Interfere as little as possible.

Premature paradox

Tiny teen

Wisdom means properly applying knowledge

*currency

but why

Anti-natalism: for losers and cult members

Verbose varicose vain vein: the sentences

Given, gimme

An optimistic pessimist

Okay, Wayne "Jeffrey Dahmer" Brady

Low key: Loki

Because everyone's ethics are super sound

I agree with this non-truth

Hi Tyler

Get the fuck out of my sunlight ;)

but who tho

*what I've been told

, he said before tearing his scrotum on a razor wire fence.

Most agreeable statement you have provided.

Change is inevitable. Things are shaped by their environment.

Reality is conceptual subjectivity, all conscious entities form and are apart of the same overall fabric of existence. The cosmos is objective information, created by (?) if created at all.

it doesn't matter. meme magic is real.

first do no harm
have fun

I see what you're asking, but let's first clarify that philosophies don't 'do' anything, they provide schemata for people to do things: how to live, think, govern, etc. And secondly, the prompt didn't ask to provide secondary statutes or subclauses for our personal philosophies: just the nutshells. However, if you observe the second sentence, you'd see that it stresses intersubjectivity, which is basically a big word for collaboration, democratic deliberation, the sharing of perspectives. So therefore the logical conclusion to someone breaking the first given clause would be dependent on the intersubjective decision of the people, i.e. attempt to correct their behavior, or sequester them if unable (like we do with prisons and asylums (thanks Foucault)). The point is that people, fundamentally, should not act in ways that create unnecessary collateral damage, and if they do—thereby threatening the bedrock of the given philosophy—should be treated in such a way to defend the overall wellbeing of all associated sentient lifeforms. The individual and the universal are heavily stressed here, because between these two exist everything else. Threaten one and you threaten the other.

And hell? Please. That's way too petty of a concept for us to even mention. Come on man.

And finally: I'm not saying this is a full-proof, perfect, or ideal philosophy. It's just an illustration of certain things I believe compadre.

Keep cool,
But care.

Swag up and yolo out

"Change is the only constant. I don't want to be a product of my environment; I want my environment to be a product of me," I think you mean.

Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam
The Best or Nothing

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Also memes.

Nothing matters. Everything means everything.

Money, pussy, weed. YOLO

Poop on your pee. Just sit down and do it.

Real quotation: "Der Mensch kann zwar tun, was er will, aber er kann nicht wollen, was er will."

It certainly doesn't flow like Latin languages, but it has its prosodic charms and is richly metaphorical.

there are things within your control and without your control. get to know them.

What's interminable loneliness treating you?

If I don't have to do it, then I won't. If I have to do it, do it quickly.

Look you shitdick, this isn't Randy Rates philosophy thread, we don't need your goddamn opinion on

every fucking post. Do you walk into grocery stores and start rating the produce? Well, shit

this apple's a bit browner than the other, I don't understand this cucumber, that's the best

fucking grapefruit I've ever seen. No, you don't do that. So why the fuck do you think we need

you to analyze every fucking post someone puts up? If I ever see some retard rating asparagus

I'm going to walk right up to him and kick him in the dick, because I know with confidence it

will be you

Lol! He said 'dick.' HEYYOUGUYS, THIS GUY SAID 'DICK'! Do you want friends irl, what state are you in?

Live for sublime beauty, the alleviation of others' suffering, the mystery of wisdom, and the experience of spiritual ecstasy. Most importantly, live for eating ass.

The best things in live are your best friends. Don't fuck your best friend's girlfriend.

That's how I've been living my life up until now, and I think it's killing me. I don't HAVE to change, but I'm trying to find a reason to want to anyway.

Seriously, how is the endgame of this philosophy not "kill yourself and end it now"?

There are no ends, only memes/means. But for all intents and puposes for homo sapiens, care about the ends too.

Fuck everything

>hedonistic scum

good post, underrated

it is what it is. but also whatever.

As a preface, I want to acknowledge that the phrase "life philosophy" could refer to a number of building blocks critical to the human condition: dealing with other people, developing personal constitutions, defining meaning, etc., but OP left this (un)intentionally vague assumingly to diversify the replies to this thread.

With that being said I'd say mine are leaning more towards dealing with other people because that's been a very difficult part of my life to deal with, and I've done it successfully by: simply not "fucking" with other people, period; doing what I love to do without needing anyone's opinion.

What fuck

if your feelings are hurt so easily you should maybe go to reddit

Will to power doesn't necessitate loneliness; in fact association with others is kind of necessary. It just precludes pursuing genuine emotional connection with other people as an end in itself, instead of as a means to further the end of acquiring power and there's nothing wrong with that.

My ethical philosophy is to choose to do what is compassionate. My moral philosophy is to do what I think I can live with, and to restore myself to moral grace through rectification, penance, and forgiveness when I feel guilt.

(Ethics of course refers to a system of proper treatment of other people, while morality refers to personal feelings and choices.)

Just be myself and live life my own way =)

I guess that your life philosophy is autism

Nothing wrong with a bit of autism at times, just gotta work on that a bit buddeh

fuck bitches.
get money.

I can't go on.
I'll go on.

I believe my life is meaningless unless I make up for my white privilege by becoming a cuck

>Get the fuck out of my sunlight ;)
Negro o'mine. finally an honest man here

So you CAN go on?

You fell for their b8. Damn guilt and conformity.

Show up with a Citizen watch. Watch that pussy get so wet.

You gotta take out the trash, before you can watch netflix

hypocrisy for me and pricks of pain for the hypocrites