Serious questuon: Do you think you're you smarter or stupider than the average Veeky Forums user...

Serious questuon: Do you think you're you smarter or stupider than the average Veeky Forums user? What makes you think that?

I'm stupider. Because I started this thread.

newfag here, and i gotta say, it seems like alot of Veeky Forums users are worried about their intelligence. are threads like these common or did i just come at a weird time?

I am s,marterist because people are stupider

Unfortunately yes, along with x- and pol-tier threads.

OP here, I am not worried about my intelligence, I am pretty confident that I am in the top 5% of the anons here

definitely much smarter xD most people here are stupid as fuck lol :3

What a brainlet.

I'm pretty confident because I'm the 2nd best IQ score user over here.

I don't make homework threads and I am in university, not high school.

Therefore I am at least at the top 30%

I am also studying pure mathematics

Therefore I am at the top 1% of intelligence

I'm stupider. I barely passed calculus and I don't remember any of it. I don't like math or science.
I don't know why I hang out here

I think I'm close to average for Veeky Forums. I study bio but have noticed that I seem to know more about it than most of my peers, and I'm also good at math and learning new things like coding. People around me usually remark that I'm bright but I also know several math majors who are even smarter. I think math majors and engineers are smarter than the average bio major, so if I'm smart for a biologist I think that makes me average for Veeky Forums since it seems we have many mathematicians and engineers.

When I was a kid I used to be left-handed, but my parents wanted me to switch to being right-handed. They took me to this testing center and they performed a lot of tests on me, including an IQ test. My IQ score was 133. I don't think intelligence is the most important trait, though. Veeky Forums is a little too obsessed with IQ.

Being a physics major puts me ahead of 99% of Veeky Forums

You hang out here because Veeky Forums is hardly math or science. 90% of the threads are just meme posts that anyone can understand.

First I thought I'd be stupider because I assumed that this board is full of geniuses, but after seeing some of the math threads I'm fairly positive that I'm smarter than the average user.

smarter, considering the average Veeky Forumsposter probably has a high school education

Stupider as I have trouble with many common tasks, yet I am just about ready to punch the next person who tells me I am some world changing genius. As just about anyone I talk with thinks I am way smarter then [inset name of some famous person renowned for their intellect here].

I also think many people are smarter then people realize, they just haven't had time to develop those aspects of themselves as I learned a lot by just messing around.

Average Veeky Forums poster: 115-125 IQ brainlet, smarter than average but not special, could achieve great things if they worked hard

Myself: 140 IQ, way above average but not super gifted like Johnny Von Neumann, will achieve great things

>studying pure math

Useless to humanity

Well, I don't think I am smarter, but I think I am definetly better in Physics than the average Veeky Forums User. I mean... Realy! Don't you think before you post guys?! Some questions are just so trivial and dump.

god this thread is pure cringe
just yet another iq thread in disguise created by you insecure autists to circlejerk in

all of you kill yourselves

t. brainlets

smarter as in IQ? pretty sure I compare fine
smarter as in not autistic or retarded? top .1%

all in all the avg. sci user can't even begin to compete.

It wasnt always this bad, the influx started about 2 years ago. IQ threads and "Am i smart enough to do x" threads

Such bullshit...

Smarter because I spend more time on /diy/

I don't know, I just clicked on the ad.
I'm on a field trip.
/y/ is next