Any tips on discussion your antinatalist ideology with your parents?

Any tips on discussion your antinatalist ideology with your parents?

You got me into this shit.

Try not to discuss it in the first place?

If they're wondering why they don't have grandkids yet, just explain you're a socially retarded weirdo and can't even get a gf. Works for me.

Not OP, but someone has references or advices please ? I do not have the time these days to study others things than what I have to do for my memoirs, but I will keep interesting recommandations near me.

>your antinatalist ideology

Plebs should be banned, BANNED!

My moms sister died of cancer and I told her that it was her parents' fault, too late for that.

Really hope this is true

I'm interested to.

Damn your like AJ from the Sopranos

Nothing

just tell them you're a fag
they won't be as ashamed

How can a man his handsome be depressed?

Scrolling through the catalogue I thought that line across the thumbnail was a crack in my screen
Thanks a lot

>handsome
Tbqh the nigga is 26 going on 48. Ass-version of B. Coop.

It is.

maybe apologize for it, tell them about the literature that put it in your head, but tell them that you realize now how horrible it is

seriously, keep this shit to yourself, nobody wants to hear how sorry you feel for yourself and how much you hate your parents. It's a disgusting belief and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Kill yourself

Why would you be antinatalist? Honest question.

It seems pretty spooked.

you first, useless fucking trout

Hell you won't even have to lie!

Or just say you don't want kids. Like a non-socially retarded weirdo.

Fine.

Let's see you follow up. I bet you fucking won't. You better, because I'm a Buddhist and I'll make sure to reincarnate into something really nasty and really close to you, like a woodworm. Hope you aren't Christian :^)

life is a spook, anti-natalism is freedom from all spooks.

No it isn't. By using the objects of life you are not spooked. By limiting your actions for any purpose other than yourself -- your true self -- you are spooked.

Not having kids 'cause you don't want kids isn't spooked, for example. Not having kids 'cause of some sense of duty, is.

PURE

Call them fags