What would happen if I ate pinto beans and corn bread every day?

What would happen if I ate pinto beans and corn bread every day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs
youtu.be/IkMPZ7WeDck?t=132
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could be a fun experiment. Go for it.

You would have awesome farts

You'd begin to have a hankerin' to live out on the range ropin' steers.

It would be extremly painfull

Fuck off, I was going to post this

For u

If I take the corn bread, will you die?

you'll wish you weren't doing that

you would be extremely satisfied and happy every day. no lie.
damm that sounds nice.

where does shouty guy stand on this?

PRETTY SURE THAT WOULDN'T BE SO BAD, IF YOUR TECHNIQUE IS SOLID

CONSIDER ROTATING VODKA INTO THE MIX, AS WELL AS MULTIVITAMINS

You might get scurvy.

4U

thank you shoutyguy
do you have a preferred name?
we want to know what to call you

PAJEETSLAYER

no that's stupid
you're shoutyguy or loudposter. pick one.

IM NOT THAT GUY BUT THE OFFICIAL TERMINOLOGY IS LOUD POSTING. ALTHOUGH IVE SEEN VARIATIONS LIKE CAPS FAGGOT, LOUD FAGGOT, AND CAPS GUY AND ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITES BEING CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK. WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT MY MAIN MAN. WERE ALL FRIENDS HERE.

no there's one particular dude. he is a friend of this board and he deserves a name.
i am aware of official terminology regarding the style of posting but i need to believe this is one person.

CAPTAIN CRUISE CONTROL

ONCE AGAIN IM NOT THE GUY YOU WERE CONVERSING WITH ABOVE BUT I AM THE ORIGINAL LOUDPOSTER WHICH IS MY PREFERRED TITLE. THERE ARE MORE OF US NOW BUT BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WISH MY FRIEND. I BID YOU GOOD TIDINGS.

youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs

Was baking beans and corn part of your plan?

Strangely enough, when you first came on Veeky Forums loudposting it triggered me. But often your comments are reasonable, so it really doesn't bug me anymore. I just read your posts in a whisper.

I grew up poor. My mother would occasionally make huge batches of beans that we would eat for like a week straight.
We made fresh cornbread every day, though.

You can add stuff to the beans to "mix it up" to avoid the monotony of the same thing every night.

You would fart alot

i read them in an original star trek style god voice.
thank you for naming yourself, loudposter

MY INTENTION IS TO ASSIST AND CONTRIBUTE. I REALIZE MY STYLE OF POSTING MAY SEEM ABRASIVE BUT SOMETIMES THINGS ARE NOT AS THEY APPEAR AND WE MUST DIG DEEPER TO SEE THE TRUTH. I APPLAUD YOU ON YOUR EFFORTS OF LOOKING PAST THE PALTRY SURFACE OF THINGS AS WE UNDERSTAND THEM.

You would have a diet consisting solely of corn bread & pinto beans.

It would be extremely delicious

You would fart but only after the first few days. Your gut enzymes/bacteria will stabilize and you will no longer have strong flatulence..

I like the loudposting because whoever does it seems reasonable and friendly and the people who adopt it follow this trend. If loudposting and an overall more supportive and thoughtful atmosphere go hand in hand then I'm all for it.

Was just talking to my room mate the other day about this. I think if you supplemented it with fresh fruit or something once in a while you would actually have a relatively healthy diet. It's tempting, for sure.

>I'm not that guy
>proceeds to be that guy

Your body gets used to the fiber fine.

You'd turn mexican

Nigger people were doing that shit on /r9k/ back in 2008 or earlier, don't act

youtu.be/IkMPZ7WeDck?t=132

MR RAGE?

You're an idiot.

NOPE
HE IS ENLIGHTENED
WE ARE GROWING

Filip, is that you?

I refuse to deal with a terrorist.

Together, corn and pulses create a complete protein amino-acid-wise but I would recommend finding a way to get B and C vitamins desu

You would wonder why you were in a shitty southern county jail.

Would be fine if done for few months, just not years at a time.

Of course.

YOU MISUNDERSTAND OUR WAYS user
WE ARE PEACEFUL
THE COMPLETE PROTEIN THING IS NOT NECCESARY FOR AN INDIVIDUAL MEAL, PROVIDED YOU GET A VARIETY OF AMINO ACID PROFILES OVER TIME.

>shitty southern county jail

Wrong. Southern county jails do not feed prisoners that well at all. Bologna on white bread 3 meals a day. Maximum 1500 calories a day of fat and starch on a really good day, no matter your weight or activity level. And yes, we still have the ubiquitous chain gangs. If you want to lose weight but don't have will power, come down to Mississippi and smoke a joint in front of the sheriffs office. You'll do 5 years hard time on 1200 - 1500 calories a day working on road crews and garbage trucks in 105F heat.

Trump's Brownshirts would come in the night and try to put you on the other side of a wall...

If it's alkalized corn you don't have to worry that much about b vitamin deficiency. Nixtamalized corn is high in niacin and B6 while pinto beans are rich in folate.

you're a fat guy

this.

you'd get scurvy.

Amazing farts, thats it.

Nothing wrong about eating bread and beans 24/7.

Better add cheese, tortilla, chorizo, ham, etc so it tastes different.

So what's the next course in your delicious meal?

for you

Ypu'd be pretty low on protein,fats and basically every micronutrient and probably end up like a weak doughy skinnyfat cuck

beans+corn is complete protein so he'd be fine there. fine on most minerals and like half of the vitamins too.

pinto beans have vitamin c, you know nothing, memeing fucks

cornbread is too fattening. eat beans with whole wheat bread.

u gonna fart

You'll gain a decent amount of sustained energy and find yourself not being as hungry from moment to moment. You may or may not begin suffering from various deficiencies depending on what you throw in with your beans. Make sure some roughage finds its way into the bean pot from time to time and you ought to be alright. Steer away from smoked ham unless you want hypertension or its your birthday or something.

All in all, you'll have everything you need to go work in the cotton fields, and with any luck within a few generations your descendants will find themselves getting shout outside of liquor stores for "Doing nothing."

Why would you need more roughage? Beans (cooked) are like 10% fibre.

well because roughage tends to have other things like vitamin C and Magnesium and such hiding in it.

Roughage literally means fiber... so.......

what?

HEY GUYS DONT MIND ME JUST A FUCKING ANNOYING FAG COMING THROUGH MAN DO I LOVE LOUD POSTING HAHA ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE DICKS (cock) IN MY RECTUM CAVITY LOLLL!

I hear that brother. Keep on shitposting. I like what you got!

Captcha: Outdoor seating; what the fuck is that...

kill yourself

Nah, think I'll keep on getting drunk, playing the stock market and browsing Veeky Forums. Treated me pretty good so far, no sense in stopping.