Mfw I know people on this very board are going to sell at a major loss and convert to fiat right before the initial...

>mfw I know people on this very board are going to sell at a major loss and convert to fiat right before the initial sell-off ends and we get to the real "bubble" part of this bubble

Attached: 1518370334291.gif (499x499, 45K)

fuck em

>it's another thread where someone who bought in 2017 pretends we are le early adopters
ebin

Attached: kranjmayorbo.jpg (768x480, 54K)

Attached: giphy.gif (500x279, 1.41M)

he yoo, smart money here

Attached: 1516827898022.jpg (600x600, 23K)

lol sounds like you're scared this crash will never end

T. Someone whose shorts are about to be liquidated

t. someone who understands we ain't seen nothing yet. Q1 wasn't a crash, it was a warmup. Q2 is going to destroy people. there is no reason for bitcoin to be a anything more than $10 and i predict by the end of the year that's where it'll set for a long time. altcoins are going to be worth cents.

sure buddy mommy is proud of you

You're a tedious faggot aren't you?

FUD era is dead. Unironically in /recovery/ now

It legitimately costs around $4000 in electrical costs to mine a single bitcoin. You could have made an efficient argument if you had said $4010.

$10 Bitcoin would necessitate the shutdown of something to the tune of 95% of the world's hashrate.

>t. someone who understands we ain't seen nothing yet. Q1 wasn't a crash, it was a warmup. Q2 is going to destroy people. there is no reason for bitcoin to be a anything more than $10 and i predict by the end of the year that's where it'll set for a long time. altcoins are going to be worth cents.

you idiot, how does the cost of bitcoin mining matters when no one will buy this shit and everyone will panic dump

lol no way there are people like you on this board

Attached: 1500817281542.jpg (248x326, 18K)

dude there's nobody to shake out here.
all the ppl that bought in december are out already
we are all here delusional and will hold BTC to the ground if it comes to that

>he thinks mining has a fixed cost and doesn't go down to remove arbitrage as the price of bitcoin declines (or up as it goes up)
LITERAL BRAINLET DETECTED HE DOESNT EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW THE BTC MINING ALGO WORKS LMFAO

EVERYONE LAUGH AT THIS BRAINLET

protip: why did anyone mine BTC when it was trading @ $20? Oh yeah, mining cost is proportional to hashrate... as the price goes down, people leave the mining market, so hashrate goes down; opposite effect when price is increasing

literally kys anyone who falls for the "price can't go below mining costs" argument

No, we will sell two weeks ago over 11k and then spend the last week shorting

nocoiner confirmed

you can rationalize as much as you want but mining costs won't save your fake currency. it could as well be millionths of a cent. it's just about the imaginary consensus.

Thanks, just sold 100k

Attached: 1521065821233s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

Just cause you're in red doesn't mean there will be another bubble so you can cash out.

For some reason “straight to 0” fud doesn’t sound as retarded as this one.
>no fud points awarded; pls report to your discord overseer

However the miners have a lot of liquid capital to boost BTC up to make a ton of money off the pumps. That alone makes sense to prop up bitcoin.

Yes you're right, it will just keep on climbing up.

>we are all here delusional and will hold BTC to the ground if it comes to that

yes, that's exactly what I'm saying

you sound scared too. do you want to hold my hand while your bags bleed?

How much was block reward earlier?

I could but my hand would smell curry, so I’m afraid I have to decline your generous offer

Attached: 2C2C5547-A182-415B-9ECF-EC2A697AEF46.jpg (497x331, 66K)

>saving this beautiful image as a jpg
brainlet

Attached: 1520402523208.gif (600x450, 3.18M)