No story here - KFC leg and thigh, mac and cheese, coleslaw, potatoes and gravy and a biscuit

No story here - KFC leg and thigh, mac and cheese, coleslaw, potatoes and gravy and a biscuit.

It genuinely looks like someone shit on a plate.

Why do people eat this junk?

It's what I'm having for Christmas like a good weeaboo, desu~

Post a fried chicken meal that looks more appetizing then, I bet you can't.

You know what I just realized
White people like KFC more than black people
Straight up, I don't know a single black person who prefers KFC to Churches or Popeye's, let alone even goes to KFC
I guess the people who started that stereotype were white and when they thought of fried chicken, they thought "oh, KFC, black people must love KFC because it's fried chicken"

Weird, huh

It literally looks like excrement.
A chicken still walking about with it's feathers on is more appealing from a food point of view than whatever that ball of hydrogenated fat is.

Do it you lazy piece of shit. I want a picture of a delicious looking fried chicken meal with all the fixings.

This is almost perfect. The only thing missing is some honey.

Cause you're a faggot.

The KFC near me was ran by almost exclusively niggers until they were all fired for nearly running the joint into the ground for being disgusting.
Then the new manager hired a bunch of white people and suddenly it wasn't absolute shit.

Really makes you think.

>Be sitting on a bus packed with black people
>pass construction site of a new popeye's in town
>black guy points, says, "they be building a new popeye's over there"
>black lady responds "das what's up"
>is echoed by at least five other people on the bus in a chorus of "das what's up!" or just "mmmHmm"

I was in a state of pure mirth

not even black but KFC's grease bucket is damn tasty once a month or so.

What do you eat the biscuit with?

Looks dry

There's so much butter; they're anything but dry. It's kind of sticky/mushy with butter

I dip the tendies in the gravy. Very good.

Going back to visit my folk in the small town I grew up in. The KFC is staffed by white people and it is always fucking good. Going to eat that shit everyday. Even when I was in High School and my stoner friends were cooks there they still made it fucking awesome

You sir are one cool dude.

We cook our own chicken, the only black folks you see at those chains are people who are too lazy to cook or are pressed for time, usually a lunch break. Otherwise, it's much less expensive to fry your own chicken.

Honey.

Looks disgusting. Can you not get food where you live?

>having a scone with chicken

Americans are so confusing

>calling a biscuit a scone

Europeans are so classy.

KFC is absolutely delish, and I must say the KFC snacker was a genius invention, I used to get three on special occasions and just eat and enjoy them while watching cartoons

I was going to ask if KFC is open on Christmas, I guess I got my answer

literally nothing posh about scones

If you could tolerate people, I'd quite like to be your friend.