How many cloves of garlic is too many cloves of garlic?

I was in this benihana "build-your-own" bowl stirfry places in lake tahoe and I grabbed a scoop of garlic with my bowl, maybe 10-12 pieces, and handed the bowl over to the fry guys who were in the center, bunch of 20-something dudes, and the one dude picks up the bowl, looks at it, and then looks at me like I'm a half-a-fag or something, then looks back at the bowl and takes it and drops the stuff onto the fry area, then whispers something to his asshole buddy fryer and then he looks back at me a shrugs, so anyway that's why I wanted to ask Veeky Forums

1-2 per person

>1-2 per person
garlic pleb tier

I asked how many is too much... not how many "normally"

2 is barely too much for your bowl of stir fry

indeed

too much garlic will kill your dish

About 3 fiddy.

...you mean mongolian grills?

But yeah 10-12 is ridiculous I might do 5 or 6 if I was really feeling saucy.

cloves vary in size so much that 1-2 cloves is an absolutely pointless estimation you stupid dick

depends how much you like garlic, duh

Thought the thumbnail was a picture of some really fucked up teeth DESU

Are you white? They may have been worried it would be too spicy for you

Fuck off, reddit.

fuck those guys OP. when will the world recognise that MAXIMUM GARLIC is not a crime, don't let anyone shame you for your superior taste

1 big one
2 small ones

it's definitely less than 10-12 pieces.

just take as much as you want. what are you afraid of? that this sub-standard fry cook doesn't respect you? that you won't eat authentic whatever-this-country-comes-from-food in lake tahoe? diarrhea?

You know damn well that the entire staff was laughing at him when he left. He's never going to live it down, he'll forever be known by the employees as the guy that handed over 10-12 pieces of garlic. He can never set foot in that establishment again.

yeah, that's why people want to colonize mars.

Does it have lots of garlic?

Huh?

sure, why not.

Well, OP, if you wanted a garlic dish than its not an issue. It more than likely ruined whatever dish you wanted to eat originally but if you wanted something that tasted of mostly garlic then you did fine.

It's not like it was a specific dish either. It was a build-your-own sort of meme. Either way, I'd rather have too much garlic than not enough. People who can't stand garlic are children.

>It was a build-your-own sort of meme
>choosing your food is a meme

Tendieboy detected.

smashed and fried garlic with a little salt is delicious

would they fry a whole bowl if you brought it over?

OP PLEASE SPOILER YOUR PICTURE IT LOOKED LIKE A REALLY BAD CASE OF GINGIVITIS AND MY SON STARTED CRYING VERY PROFUSELY THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

If you use more than half a bulb for one portion it's probably too much.

When I'm making curry I use half a bulb of garlic in a pot of curry that makes 4 portions, is that a reasonable amount?

I've dumped tablespoons of garlic into dishes meant for one person and I still really wasn't able to pick up any garlic flavor. Add to taste, like anything else.

>too many cloves of garlic
Literally impossible.

I love garlic so that's an unreasonable amount and you should add more next time.

>lamb roast
>put rosemary, olive oil, salt and garlic all over it
>throw some whole cloves into the bottom of the dish to mingle with the potatoes for the hell of it

Best part of the whole damn meal is sucking that soft, creamy garlic out of its shell.
n-no homo