I've got a Crave Case from a White Castle. 30 tiny burgers

I've got a Crave Case from a White Castle. 30 tiny burgers.

10 cheese, 10 bacon cheese, 10 jalapeƱo cheese.

I was thinking of making the White Castle stuffing, alongside a roast turkey.

What else can I do with 30 burgers besides eat them? I didn't really think this out.

You can take off one bun and use them as an aftershave.

The scent will make women moist and hungry.

Cum in them

Take them to MacDonalds and ask to trade for MacChickens

You could always make a salad out of them. My family has a similar recipe, but we used McDonald's usually.

You take 5 burgers, with whatever toppings you like, and dice them. Then take about a head of lettuce, a few pickles, and a tomato and chop all that up and mix it in. You can also toast the buns first so they give a nice crunch. We put thousand island dressing on it once it's done, but ranch or something would probably work too.

Drop them and take pictures

hide them in apple stores.

throw them at cars from an overpass

This made me laugh

Burgers by the suitcase: only in America.

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

>Tfw no burger lovin cockhungry gf

Put the crave case in a fancy briefcase then show up to a business meeting or drunk party like you have something really important in it. Make a big scene, get everybody to check it out, but when you open it it's only little burgers. Don't forget the dusseldorf.

I made the White Castle stuffing for Thanksgiving this year. It was ok. Tasted like your standard sage-based stuffing, with a little added White Castle beefiness. I guess I'd make it again, but it didn't blow me away or anything.

technically sliders

eat as many as you can while washing them down with colt .45 make tiny tim raushader proud

eat them you fucking baby

feed them whole to squirrels in the park

If you put them through a food processor for long enough you can make them into a savory spread

Top kek

the stuffing works better if you don't get cheeseburgers
it's already super salty, but the cheese just makes it intolerable

If you're anything like me and my 2 friends, you'll probably think, "okay, 30 sliders is 10 each, I can totally do 10 of these little fuckers," and you'll all get halfway through the box and have the worst shit of your life. When you get done shitting, you'll still be too drunk or stoned -- and definitely too full -- to finish the rest. The other half of the sandwiches will rot in your garbage collection facility. Meanwhile, some poor minorities will die in a gutter while your organs desperately try to recover from the punishment you gave them.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

TOP FREAKING KEK

OBSESSED

>The other half of the sandwiches will rot in your garbage collection facility.

There's no reason you can't refrigerate them and have them cold tomorrow. I've done that. Cold White Castle is awesome.

Back in the day, when White Castle was only east of the Mississippi, I had military orders to fly out of St. Louis. So 5 of us, only one being deployed, me, drove to St. Louis for 10 hours to have a feast of white castle hamburgers for a "last supper." During that 14 hour flight I sat in the fucking toilet for probably 6 hours with finally, simply a water spew out of my ass.

lel

How much are these anyway? They'd be great to munch on with a bunch of drunk fucks