Well, I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

Well, I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.
She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.
I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.
That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.
Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?
How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Complain to the manager that she verbally raped you.

I don't care how many confirmed kills you have, john, and your girlfriend looks like an over-the-counter tanned harlot.

Atheists:1
Ps4:0

No such thing senpai

For me, it's the McAustist. The best Veeky Forums shitpost.

Could only provoke you.
Professionalism and sass target autism.

I refuse to believe people are this autistic over the smallest things.
>she was acting obsequious
No she wasn't. You seem to care way more than she possibly could. She was probably bored

>First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee

There's little chance you are that important to her that she's waiting for you so she can see what you're doing at her job. If she is, she may be interested in you

>Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life

She gave you a suggestion. A FRIENDLY suggestion. If you're a regular at a restaurant and don't act like a total dumbass (which you seem to be), sooner or later they will make small talk or conversation. If you dont want this to happen again go somewhere else or continually brush her off but dont be such a fucking sperg that you have to come to a "cooking" forum to indirectly tell us how socially inept you are. Thats what /r9k/ is for.

If it honest to god bothers you say something

>affronted that a human attempted to talk amicably to you at all in a public space
>think that you are significantly higher status in any sort of social hierarchy when you buy food at McDonald and eat it alone in your car in the dark

>this level of autism and entitlement

on top of this you should realize that enjoying the taste of mcshit invalidates all your opinions. remove yourself from /ck

What's wrong with McDonalds? Perfectly good food at a reasonable price.

is this bait? being a poorfag is no excuse for this opinion, but hey i guess some people just aren't built to recognize or appreciate quality/lacktherof.

Filthy fucking newfags

>in the dark
Your inability to read and comprehend makes your opinions moot.

It's trolling.

Should have ordered a piping hot plate of pasta. Oh, at least you served a plate of it up and got customers.

Are you telling me that you never eat fast food? What are you a fag or something?

>>moot

I miss him. I honest to god miss him.

I usually just drove down to the parking lot of the neatest big spite and eat there. If McDonald's shares a parking lot with one I'll drove down the road to another one though in case they recognize me.

Is this a meme?

She raped him.

I have never seen this copy pasta get any credit til it was posted on Veeky Forums.
I love this board. So oblivious.

This reminds of this time I had dinner with my corworkers. I make a rule of not socializing with coworkers, and I should not have broken it. This may take 2 posts, it was THAT bad.

6 coworkers met at someone's house under the pretense of "Irish stew". I grudgingly accepted the invitation and arrived at 2 pm (when I was told to come). I brought traditional soda bread that had to be baked first. The host made a bit of a stink about using the oven when he had other things in there, but I told him I wanted it fresh.

The stew was still cooking and the host was already drinking alcohol at this time. In the middle of a conversation with a member of the opposite sex, the host tells me, "Please, no talk about politics. PLEASE not today". I said if more people talked about politics we would be in a better country, and he got very argumentative so I just dropped it.

I was drinking apple juice that I brought over and the host kept trying to get me to have a beer. He was obviously intoxicated and starting saying how maybe I would be relaxed and "cooler" if I had some alcohol. It was pathetic, like peer pressure from a high school TV show.

Anyway, at that point I became withdrawn and went for a walk. I came back right before dinner, and that is when the fun started.

He made "Irish stew" with beef, carrots, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, hot sauce, oregano, tomato, and various ingredients. I started telling others that proper Irish stew should only contain mutton, potato, onion, and water, and that beef, tomato, black pepper, hot sauce, and other ingredients would not be available then and therefore it was a modern stew, not Irish stew.

We started eating and someone asked me about what I had said about real Irish stew. The host looked annoyed so I told him. He turned red and told me if I didn't like it I could "get the fuck out and take my apple juice with me".

I was shocked and speechless. He left the room and his girlfriend (they are unmarried but live together) apologized. Eventually, people started talking more comfortably and he came back and was brooding and drinking more.

The stew was okay, but not authentic. I asked him if he knew that mutton was on sale at a local store and he flew into a tirade, bringing up any small error or faux pas I have ever committed at work. People were trying to calm him down, and I simply responded to him in a quiet and calm voice, and said that I appreciated his invitation and his "take" on Irish stew, but it would have been nicer if the company had been more warm.

He got up and pulled me out of the chair, stretching my sweater at the neck. He was literally screaming in my face and had his fist up in a threatening manner.

I told him I would call the cops if he hit me. He then told me to get out and take my "fucking juice and shit bread" with him. A second loaf was still in the oven with 7 minutes left, and I said I wasn't leaving until it was cooked and I could take it.

He shouted at me to leave or he would call the cops ON ME (imagine) and then threw the bread out of the oven on the ground. I was shaking with emotions and told the group that I enjoyed my time with them but I couldn't say the same about the host.

It was a horrible affair, but I decided to make authentic Irish stew today, because I was let down yesterday and had a hankering for it. It is simmering on the stove and I plan on bringing it to lunch tomorrow, one bowl for me and some for the host. It will be a subtle form of revenge as well as a way to show him that I am a better cook and am the more mature, forgiving person.

Any other stories of hosts from hell? People who cannot act respectful towards others in their own home should not have dinner parties.

>/r9k/

That's some confederacy of dunces tier lit

me too user, me too.

kek

I don't think I like this meme. As an autist myself I dread being 'that guy' and reading these stories just make me feel sad

good reference

>Veeky Forums triggers an autist

You should engage in conversation with that semen demon

topkek