What are the flat out most absurd books you know?

what are the flat out most absurd books you know?

I could possibly make a guess as to the most flat out absurd but the flat out most absurd I cannot come up with a fit for

Hard Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World

my diary desu

Sweet William: Memoir of Old Horse

It's literally written from the perspective of a horse so it's "why?" the book.

In watermelon sugar

good question, but wouldn't something trying to be absurd like Legacy of Totalitarianism In a Tundra become less genuinely absurd than one which aims to be non-absurd and turns out that way inadvertently, through it's own merits?

The Story of the Vivian Girls is probably pretty absurd but good luck finding a way to access it.

It doesn't sound that absurd from the descriptions of it that I've read. Just weird and unnecessarily obsessive.

This is a shit thread. OP posted a Dali painting (surrealism) and people are recommending muhh Americana surrealist Brautigan and sanitary pleb prosed Murakami.

Beckett's plays are literally called theatre of the absurd, but if you're asking for surreal shit check out actual surrealists like Breton or Aragon or Lautremount. If you want a more recent example check out something like David Ohle's Motorman. Or Larry McCaffery's Avante-Pop anthologies if you really think you can handle it.

what is the most absurd on this chart?

what you probably don't understand is that we don't know what you mean by absurd

let's make assumptions: if you're /b/, the most seemingly absurd in that pic would be Urmuz

Today I Wrote Nothing by Daniil Kharms

That's every day. No matter what you write, it will never be by Daniil Kharms.

smoke weed erry day

It sounds interesting, is it worth reading?

I want to say FW, but the meme lords will all come at me

Flatland.

Flatland.

I need to see if these were both me because I genuinely don't recall posting twice but could have had a brain spat.

We're just on the same plane.

Hivemind. Didn't even see the first one posted.

>the meme lords
How do I become a meme lord?

>We're just on the same plane.
Which one gets to stay on board?

by what author?

>by what author?

Can you not use the internet?

The original by Abbott.