Westerners will never know the joy of buying individual cigarettes from corner store

>Westerners will never know the joy of buying individual cigarettes from corner store

also, /ciggies/ thread
what do you smoke, Veeky Forums?

Smoking is for faggots. Real men/women vape.

How is this food related?

Smoking is a disgusting habit which literally causes cancer to you and those who inhale your foul second-hand smoke. It pollutes the atmosphere and ruins upholstery and the smell of homes.

I seriously hope you stop for the sake of society at least if not yourself.

Smoking kills your tastebuds, fuck off

>How is this food related?
did you seriously just say that, you fucking virgin?

Yeah we do. They just have to do it on the sneak. I was an officer at a prison where we couldn't keep tobacco in our cars and the gas station across the street would sell us single Marlboro reds or Newports at a quarter a piece.

My undergrad did this illicitly at the hipster coffee shop.

Not sure if they still do. Everyone knew it wasnt allowed but nobody cared.

so smoking is food related? Why because you put it in your mouth?
so i guess we need some dick threads too since those go in your mouth

We get it, you vape.

So do I though. What's that atty?

Troll V2 RDA. Building on 0.2 ohm Kanthal. Pretty sick clouds.

Nice. I've got a Kayfun v5 on a Sigelei 150w. Not great clouds but the flavor is out of this world.

>sick clouds
Ugh, embarrassing.

Lots of smaller places sell singles...

Smoke cigars.

These are dry cured. Smell like a campfire. Good strong flavor

yeah im not a leathery brown pervert

I always have difficulty getting Italian cigars. When I lived in Korea I was able to get Cuban cigars on the regular since they weren't embargoed. Fucking pure heaven.

I don't like smelling like a cigar, but smoking one for a couple hours with some whiskey is the most relaxing shit.

>I was an officer at a prison where we couldn't keep tobacco in our cars
why the h*ck did they have a shitty rule like that?

In the state of Georgia there is no tobacco allowed on prison campuses. It's at the wardens discretion if the staff is even allowed to have tobacco in their personal vehicles.

smoking mouth fedoras
:^)

Nobody who smokes for any period of time just buys one ciggie, they buy cartons because they smoke like 12 packs a day

wow, get out of here with your outrageous generalizations. We're not all brainwashed addicts. For me it's only 8 packs a day.

Fucker I like Squatting Slavs in Tracksuits on Facebook too - don't act like they didn't post this shit today

Your thread is gay

Nothing, because smoking is a disgusting habit that makes you reek of tobacco and nicotine.
If you're one of those people who chain smoke before entering a public place, kys.

de nobili, parodi, avanti are made in us

toscano/toscani are made in italy. run about 17 to 20 bucks online.

what'd you smoke in korea? cohiba?

i actually like the tobacco smell. try to keep it on my hands as long as possible

what a faggot

I like a parliment 100. If I've got a soda and a clove that's pretty good. when it's over 95°f and I've got someplace to walk a newport menthol feels pretty good.

>tfw watched my grandfather slowly get eaten away and die from lung cancer because he had been a casual smoker in the past
Smoking is cool

the best is when people die from either being around smokers or working construction

Where's the harm?

Not food
Not cooking

Please get lung cancer and die so I never have to see your shit again.

>tfw my gramps didn't smoke but that didn't stop him from getting killed by Muslims.
it's always gonna be something, bud

most gas stations will do dollar trades here in US

Vaping is arguably more Veeky Forums related, given that the majority of ejuice flavors are food based. I made a vape thread on here a few months ago, and an anonymous recommended I try a cannoli vape. It ended up being one of my favorite ejuice flavors, and I still buy it once in a while (repeat buys are a rarity because of how many flavors are constantly being cranked out)

I just finished up a moonpie juice this morning, and now I'm puffing on a delicious bowl of froot loops and milk. Got some chocolate glazed funnel cake coming in the mail tomorrow too.

I like this user

>sounding this gay
>why I'll never vape

does this fucking board has any mod to ban the 14 years old "look at me how cool i am i smoke xd" faggots and their non food related thread?

this is like the most anti fucking food thread that you can possibly post as smoking kills your tasting

Used to smoke American Spirit blues every goddamn day before I switched over to oranges and celadons like the faggot nancy I am, but I've not smoked since last Tuesday and I'm trying to see how long I can last before I cave again.

Kamel Red 100s were also a pretty decent standby, but they got gross and samey after a while. I also never understood the Turkish Royal craze, pretty mediocre tee bee haitch. Newports and Marlboro Reds and anyone who smokes them can go die in a fire as far as I'm concerned.

Take this fucking bullshit to another board faggot.

this

made me laugh.

1. Nat Sherman Classics
2. Camel Turkish Royals
3. Lucky Strikes
4. Parliament Full Flavors
5. Camels Wides

900. Winstons

9001. Marlboros

Stay classy Veeky Forums

Camel authentic

Best cigarettes in the world.

>Pic related.

speak for yourself.

For me, it's Camel Filters and Marlboro 27.

I used to smoke but stopped because it costs too much and I can tell the tax is just going to keep going up indefinitely. If I ever moved to a country where the government doesn't give a shit, I would probably start again.

>sick clouds

kys PLEASE

>Westerners will never know the joy of buying individual cigarettes from corner store
This is pretty common in nyc though

Yeah, didn't some black dude get choked out for selling looseys?

Do you really think we've never seen a loosey? fuck outa here

I'm pretty sure you have to be at least thirteen years old to post on Veeky Forums, user. Don't make me tell yer mama.

For violently resisting arrest? Yeah