Meatloaf sandwich

>meatloaf sandwich
Do Americans actually do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MWiAx0EuWno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>meatloaf sandwich
Do Americans actually do this?

are there really restaurants nowadays that have you sit with strangers?

yes

I don't see why not. It's basically a lorne sausage sans the wheat products, and those are popular for sandwiches/rolls.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=MWiAx0EuWno

I know the english do this, they call them hamburgers

hourly obsession thread

meat on bread, what an insane idea!!!

Is that surprising? It's not terribly far off from a hamburger or meatball sub

Amerilards triggered yet again. Every time.

>be Europoor
>go shopping
>get run over
>go to concert
>get shot and raped
>go to Cologne
>get raped by 20 shitskins
"WE'RE SO MUCH BETTER THO, R-RIGHT? A-AMERIFATS BTFO"

i'm not even that fat really

Yup. Meatloaf and dijon mustard on sourdough.
Had it once. It wasn't terrible.

I've never tried it, but I don't see why you couldn't.

Say that you have some meatloaf left from yesterday, pack a slice of it between two slices of bread with a bit of sauce and take it with you to work for lunch. Maybe bring a leaf of lettuce too, to add between after you've warmed it.

I don't get it, why are you so fixated on the Americans?

Get yourself some meatloaf, put it on toasted bread, put a nice ladle of marinara on, put some mozz and parmesan cheeses on too, its a heavenly sandwich.

Its a great way to eat leftover meatloaf.

Meh doesn't look great but doesn't look all that bad either
Americans know their junk food it's probably good

Yes. Meatloaf is incredibly diverse, everyone knows what it is but the variances between regions, families, ancestry make the quality and flavor profile change immensely, but it does make a good sandwich. Plus it's generally quite frugal.

My great grandma's meatloaf recipe hinges on the meat being very dissolved into milk at the beginning and her mincemeat pie has ground "breakfast loaf" in it apparently they had such a thing in rural communities at the turn of the century. At any rate, both are very smooth and that's a taste I was taught to have since childhood.

>meatloaf made from ground pork and with diced mushrooms
>served with french fries and bernaise sauce
Y/N?

do Americans actually eat this?

It's something I've heard of but certainly not common

OBSESSED

Yeah, it's sort of the same as eating a meatball sandwich or a mince sandwich.

This is also true

It's basically a british burger.

Don't they generally put breadcrumbs/eggs in their burgers?

I have no fucking idea, it was something I just thought up, I'm not even American.

Do you have some kind of damage?

first of all hank is a texan first and no texans don't do this. this episode was made in the later seasons where the fox executives wanted more liberal messages like immigrants and flyover foods.

>everyone knows what it is but the variances between regions, families, ancestry make the quality and flavor profile change immensely

This.

It's like Chili. There are about as many different recipes for it as there are people who make it. And everyone thinks the one they eat (mother's, grandmother's, wife's etc) is always the best, better than the way anyone else made it.

yes we call it a hamburger

No. An American would have no idea what the fuck bernaise sauce even is.

t. american

If Gordon-ITSFUCKINGRAW-Ramsey can get away with putting ketchup in a chicken stock, I think we can get away with a little meat between some bread.

FIXATED

>white bread
>thick slice of cold meatloaf
>thin layer of mayo
>second slice of white bread
Favourite lunch from middle school desu

Well I'm intrigued. Anyone ameribros want to give me tips on a great meatloaf sandwich? Is the meatloaf supposed to be cold? Does it need cheese? Preferred condiments? Was thinking of putting in some pickled red onions as a topping.

name one other country that gets posted about this much

PREOCCUPIED

Not an expert on meatloaf sandwiches as a cultural tradition, but I realized that the more I fucked with my hamburger recipes, the more I was reinventing meatloaf.

So to that end, if I made meatloaf, I'd bake a loaf, then refry a thick burger-sized slab of it, get it crispy on each side, and treat it exactly like a hamburger, with the possible exception of not needing seasonsings (cheese optional, and would try!) but why bother with ketchup/mustard because all the seasonings are already in the loaf?

It is. Nothing's better in the winter than throwing some bread in the oven with some Cheddar cheese and leftover meatloaf from the night before, best lunch.

It's just fucking meat between two slices of bread. Sounds about like the description of every sandwich known to man. Fuck off. It isn't even that fattening.