Popcorn

>popcorn

How do I make it taste like that greasy movie theater kind at home?

Buy a popcorn machine

Use that fake ass butter they use.

buy "flavacol", coconut oil that is orange and butter flavored to pop it in and kernels. Put 3 tablespoons orange dyed coconut oil in pan, add 1/3 cup kernels, 1 teaspoon flavacol. Turn heat on medium and start spinning the pans handle to mix it all up. It pops, you eat.

It's all the butter

Either buy it from the store, or make it yourself with coconut oil, a bit of real butter, and salt

note popcorn butter is NOT real butter, it's just flavored oil

I bought two of those large milk boxes of Flavacol on Amazon, and a bucket of coconut oil. Just last night I was sitting on the couch eating popcorn and feeling good about how I can enjoy things at home.

Unless you're really poor, you can scrounge together the money to build a bad ass entertainment system that blows the theaters out of the water. And best of all? No minorities and children.

That's where I got mine from also and surprisingly my surround sound also

You can buy the nasty yellow-orange butter-flavored soybean oil at the grocery store. Or you can make the real version that movie theaters are imitating by popping the kernels on the stove in clarified butter.

This stuff.

I think it's more every one trying to imitate movie theaters and not movie theaters trying to imitate your home recipe

So much this. Also, the theatre where I live is ridiculously expensive, like 18$ per person, and popcorn and a drink is 15$+. With a bunch of people who won't shut up, or who bring little kids to some kind of politically charged thriller. big surprise when they're bored

>Ingredients: Yellow

It's not first class dining dimwit it's yellow popcorn from a theater. Nobody thinks it's healthy. Good job though.

>food is sometimes dyed
No way

>p-please keep enabling my shitty life choices ;_;

Going to need you to bring those goalposts back here, champ.

>"if I eat something one time for ten minutes in my entire 90 year life it will destroy it" NO FUN ALLOWED. STAY OFF THE GRASS ASSHOLE

>STAY OFF THE GRASS ASSHOLE
I mean to be fair, cunt kids should stay off my grass. It's my property and I work hard to take care of it, fuckers shouldn't be trespassing in the first place

You can buy the shitty butter oil they use online bud

melt butter and simmer until a white foam surfaces, scrape that off and mix into colonels, save the liquid for frying

As others have said, use coconut oil and flavacol.

So I assume most if not all the suggestions here are for people who pop their owns kernels on the stove....

What about microwave popcorn?

How does one make that more buttery?0