I'm taking the SAT tommorow...

I'm taking the SAT tommorow. I've been on the lower math courses all through high school so I have no clue about anything beyond trig.
I need to understand precalculus and beyond before 7:45 tommorow.
Hit me with some knowledge sci

boutta drop some knowledge

here it come
u ready
ur fucked

You have to be 18+ to post here, kiddo

Precalc on the SAT? What the fuck are you on? You need geometry, trig and algebra and that's about it.

High school seniors = 18 faggot

Yeah if you failed a grade or two.

No you don't.

IIRC trig and algebra was all it was. Just worded as tricky as humanly possible.

>I need to understand precalculus and beyond before 7:45 tommorow.

kek

better start memorizing features of graphs of elementary functions

Sat and act only go up to trig. Trig and precalc are pretty much the same class.

You need to know
Arithmetic
Geometry
Algebra
Probability and possibility
Trig
Coordinate geometry

Sat is easy because they give you formulas on the test. Go to sleep and good luck.

Precalc is just alg 2 with trig. Only new material is vectors and matricies. Maybe only vectors depending on who's teaching.

Depends on when their birthday lands. Some can go from one grade to another with no hiccups and still be 18 when they become seniors.

practice the no calculator portion which is really just diffuse and obscure and extremely verbose systems of linear equation problems

Here's how the find the determinant of a 2x2 matrix. you can look up the 3x3 if you want.

"Draw the fish" is how I remember the order of ad - bc

start in the top left and draw a fish.

wow that's hard to read. Fixed.

>geometry, trig and algebra
tf you think precalc is?

Or learn how to [math]\displaystyle \sum_{i = 1}^{n} (-1)^{i+j} A_{ij} \cdot M_{ij}[/math] so that you can compute determinant for any [math]n\times n[/math] matrix.

or learn how to

[eqn]detA=\frac{1}{n!}\delta^{i_{1},...,i_{n}}_{j_{1},...,j_{n}}\prod_{k=1}^{n} A^{i_{k}}_{j_{k}}[/eqn]

so you can construct coordinate system invariants.

ohh fugg, I didn't matchup my indices correctly...einstein notation and heavy drinking don't mix, let this be a lesson for all the kiddies.

it should be [eqn]detA=\frac{1}{n!}\delta^{i_{1},...,i_{n}}_{j_{1},...,j_{n}}\prod_{k=1}^{n} A^{j_{k}}_{i_{k}}[/eqn]

because you win, i must resort to:

>[math]det[/math]
>not [math]\det[/math]
user-kun...

You're fucked. You'd better schedule for the next one in November, retard.

The highest algebra you have to do is find roots of a quadratic.
For trig, you only need to know sohcahtoa
For geometry you only need to know formulas for shapes area perimeter and volume. Sat gives these on the test.

Pre Calc looks at function behavior in depth. None of it is needed on the test.

The test felt easy as hell, math wasnt all that complicated my dude so you prolly did fine

It was easy. I fucking aced it. Unlike brainlets, much like yourself, I don't need to study very much to perform well.

I'm expecting an 800 or 790.

OP pre calc is required to get into universities. You don't need to take the SAT to go to community college. I think u just wasted your money