Are there any books where the male main character is literally fucked in the ass by the main villain?

Are there any books where the male main character is literally fucked in the ass by the main villain?

Literally everything Chuck Tingle ever wrote, I think. Although they're probably not really villains.

Das Kapital by Karl Marx

Check your mother's bookshelf

>tfw you're reminded that misery lit is a thing

>tfw you realise that an average rape memoir sells more than your favourite author

my dairy desu

All debates on blood meridian end with whether there was ass banditry or not

when the gang is attacked by indians he mentions that there is def some sodomy going on with the bodies

my diary desu

(except im the villain) :^)

Unless deliverance is a book, probs not OP

I was raped. Because of this thread I was finally able to summon the courage and share my pain. Thank you OP, you have changed my life

I raped

Because of this thread I was finally able to summon the courage to share my pleasure. Thank you OP, you have changed my life.

D-Dad?

Those Outlander books

Just read a how to shit manual backwards

>Veeky Forumserally

It was a book before it was a movie, but I never read it. And Ned Beatty was the least fleshed out protag in the film.

there definitely is some, but you'll have a hard time arguing for or against anything that happens in the shed at the end

In A Child Called It the boy strips naked and gets his ass burnt on a stove by his crazy mom

Literally this

The Violent Bear it Away by Flannery OConnor

Wasn't it thr protag's best friend, not the protag, who was raped in that book?

The main character (i.e. the author) in Running with Scissors is raped as a young boy by an older man, but the older man is hardly a "villain" in the book.

The Ninja by Eric Van Lustbader.

Blood Meridian

those fonts look too happy

This cunt, admittedly one of the new darlings of the left, predicates her books upon the sodomy and torture of her protagonist. People call her brave but you know she is getting wet writing about it.

The People in the Trees
A Little Life