Had excellent cheese at the restaurant ! Do you have any cheese in America ?

Had excellent cheese at the restaurant ! Do you have any cheese in America ?

No, we don't have cheese here.

american """cheese"""

What kind of fucking question is this cunt.

Fuck off back to /b/ with your flame bollocks.

This is a board to discuss food and cooking not to start an argument.

Fucking newfag.

Came here to post this

Reminder that American cheese from a deli is literally just a blend of cheddar and colby, and it's only the individually wrapped Kraft single type that's "cheese product"

Also

OBSESSED

There's a lot of kinds of cheeses, outside of speciality shops though, you might not find a lot of the stuff you'd expect to find in say, Europe.

Cheddar is popular, as are Swiss cheeses, Emmental cheeses wouldn't be hard to find.
I'm more of a hard cheese guy than anything though, so I couldn't tell you all that much about soft or cream cheeses beyond I guess Philadelphia.

That's just weaker Cheddar.
Government cheese is way worse, or aerosol cheese.

Also, I don't think Kraft Slices are a particularly good example of proper American cheese, that'd be like touting beans on toast as a typical example of British cuisine.

>british
>cuisine
Umm, user...

O B S E S S E D

> blame user for wanting to start a fight
> call him a cunt and a new fag
> le smart gourmet

>only individually wrapped is cheese product

What about arguably 'murrica's favorite cheese product, Velveeta? Remember the Velveeta shortage a few years back? Fat people, that is to say, any 'murrican, were out in the streets rioting and chanting and slobbering, "Gimme my Velveeta! We want our Velveeta!" The National Guard had to be mobilized to increase production at the Velveeta factories to prevent a revolution.

>food
>memes

XD i posted it again

Government cheese doesn't exist anymore. Are you from the 70's?

Well, we don't have cheese hanging off the wall like yours.

'SESSED

>beans on toast as a typical example of British cuisine.
but it is

Well there isn't that program anymore, but you can still get the same kind of stuff, basically.

I meant in the sense that it isn't a typical British dish you'd ask a British chef to cook you, it's a junk food kind of thing, like Corndogs.

>british chef

lmfao

>buttblasted europoors always talk about kraft singles and velveeta
>completely ignore that there is an entire state bigger than some european countries devoted to cheese production

Hell yea

>tfw enjoying some fresh Wisconsin cheddar right now

Wisconsin cheese is shit don't try pretending it isn't

wrong

What kind of hard cheeses from Wisconsin would you recommend to someone who really likes Emmentaler?

Thanks very much for the informations ! I didn't know much about american cheese, I've just heard of very strict rules concerning dairies.

hard cheese?
I'd say try some WI asiago, parmesan, or aged cheddar

Pas d'espace avant les points d'exclamation et d'interrogation en Anglais.

yup, had some nice Hoosier cheese at a Michelin starred restaurant a few months ago.

O B S nn jdec merci gros

baise t morts

Most if not all of the "obsessed euro's" posts are in fact posted by Americans

American's are first worlders; our capitalistic society allows us to create innovations like refrigeration so we don't have to resort to cheesemaking to store milk.