He majored in STEM

>he majored in STEM
>he keep 100% of his money in a bank account

why are you all so bad with money? i mean thanks for hiring me to clean up your mess but jesus some of you are down right retarded

we make like lots of money and we dont want noone stealing it so yeah we jus put that shit in a bank, its normal

>hiring people to clean up your financial situation
anyone worth their salt does it for free since the companies they invest in for you will pay them

>not knowing how to conjugate verbs correctly
Kys

delet

My money is in mutual funds. Unfortunately I don't have very much of it.

>be first year engineer
>tfw set to max out my 401(k) and roth IRA for the first time ever
>tfw still have plenty left over for emergency funds and down payment on a house

I have all my money in a bank. What's wrong with that? I get the monthly interest and I don't really have to risk or do anything, just keep putting in more money. Plus, I've only be working part time for a couple of months so I only have a couple thousand dollars. It is not like if I took it out and started investing I could get big or anything

Plus, I wouldn't want to have to do that shit. Talk to people, find right investments, beg Veeky Forums, etc. Not my thing.

Do you want me to invest with 2000 euro starting?

>he thinks a bank's interest rate outpaces inflation
Reminder that the money you have in the bank is loosing money

Every
Single
Day

Damn

Is *losing *value

>keeping 100% of your money in a bank account
>bad with money

what?

investments, dumby

interest rates are pretty much zero dude

>>he keep 100% of his money in a bank account
not quite

and the money i put into investments now will lose 66% of value when it crashes in the next year
gotta buy in at the bottom

fug

how do i into stock market?

>buying for the long term
day/swing trading is the name of the game my google

>get robinhood app
>go on Veeky Forums
>ignore all advice
>make gains
Honestly I've just always been good with pattern recognition, so I make risky trades based on pricing patterns, coupled with some news about the companies.

Not science or math related. Kill yourself cancerous twat

>follows biz meme stocks and gambles all money he has
>get lucky this 1 time
>"haha im good with pattern recognition"

I've been doing it for almost 2 years, but I just now have enough money to make significant gains after getting a job. Before I'd been playing around with like 200 bucks

>he didn't buy any bitcoin

But if I keep it in my wallet I get 0% rates

Less than what you'd lose keeping it under your pillow.