What is this for? What do you eat it with? I got the "hot" kind and I don't know what to do with it

What is this for? What do you eat it with? I got the "hot" kind and I don't know what to do with it

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.seriouseats.com/2013/11/taste-test-the-best-giardiniera.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Put it on a sandwich

Put it in ur bum

hurr durr good one

what kind of sandwich does it matter?

Chicago style sandwiches mostly, or along with deep fried food and beer.

Oh god, no. For this, you have to get the Chicago-style giardiniera specifically. The Mezzetta shit is not the same and is honestly pretty disgusting. I tried it anyway and deeply regretted it.

you can eat it raw

Grab a fork and eat it out of the jar like a sad person.
The onions are best.

Don't lie Pence, we all know you're a closeted butt pirate

i have lived in chicago for 43 years and have never seen a sandwich that looked like this.

eaten straight up with like crackers and shit

If it wasn't such a shithole maybe you would venture outside your bared Windows and explore and discover...

or you could tell me where I can get one since that isn't a chicago style beef sandwich

,':^)

With some grilled sausage, mustard and bread.

a local gyros place uses it in their gyros, its surprisingly the most delicious thing

A good Italian deli in my city makes great sandwiches where you pick out your bun and tell them what you want. One of the menu suggestions is turkey with giardiniera, which is pretty nice.

So I recommend putting it on a sandwich with a nice crusty roll OP.

Go to any place e that sells Italian beef fool
71 and jeffery got a few spots that sell them shit 79th as well

I just eat them on their own like an appetizer

Fucktardo

It is ideal on a hot italian beef. I've been known to put it on pizza and other things too. I fucking love it.

I do this too. I will devour any pickled vegetable long before I get to actually use it in anything. It goes pretty good with brats and Italian subs though.

>being upset because a guy in your city doesn't know about some sandwich

You should derive pride and a sense of identity from your own achievements and individuality.

sandwiches, pizza, snack

You get really, REALLY drunk then pop one of these open and have at it.
This is how 90% of all pickled foods should be enjoyed. It's drunk sustenance.

>individuality
>'murrican

Please pick one. Corporate HFCS, Madison Avenue sponsored dictating of 'murricans' discriminating taste? Sorry. You fail.

Agreed. This one is my personal favorite.

Serious Eats reviewed several brands of giardiniera. Worth looking at.

chicago.seriouseats.com/2013/11/taste-test-the-best-giardiniera.html

Do I drink the water too or what do I do with it?

you buy that stuff when you find yourself opening your fridge, looking for shit to eat, and then closing it disappointed multiple times in a row.

now you can open your fridge, dig out a pepper or two and munch on that in between sessions of masturbating to anime

Drain and serve with cheese, crackers, wine, etc.

I make my own and make it extra vinegary, then eat it while I drink beer

Can confirm.

This. I just eat as a side or snack. Like olives.

I put this stuff inside meatball subs all the time. Fucking delicious

Ewww