Undergraduates complaining that the course i'm TAing is hard

>undergraduates complaining that the course i'm TAing is hard.

what are you TAing?

>Calc 3

>tfw Calc 2 was supposed to be the weed-out course
>tfw I'm in Calc 3 and somehow still surrounded by retards

Kill me.

what's the most useful thing you think a student can learn at your course?

I'm TAing a business stats course and these kids r fucking idiots

>2016
>still only taking calculus

>when the party hat blocks the thumbnail so you have to open it to read

Life is suffering

seppuku

seriously, probably stoke's thm

>tfw your students turn in their assignments 5 minutes before its due and never come to office hours
>tfw they crash and burn and think the class is hard

Is it a proof-based course or plug-n-chug stuff? I'm not very familiar with American curriculum

>course has a programming component
>students handwrite (scribble) the code on paper and hand it in, giving 0 indication whether this code even runs

The calculus courses are not proof-based. Linear algebra is usually like that, too.

>giving 0 indication whether this code even runs
If you weren't a retard, you would be able to tell if it runs just by looking at it.

America is so beautiful except for the fucking Beats audio in the picture.

>when you let students look up their exam papers a few days after the results are out and some start crying
happened in more than half the courses I TA'd in

Some of my linear algebra students literally cannot conceptualize matrix multiplication. 3x3 was too complicated, so I tried a 2x2 example, and they still could not understand the algorithm for matching up rows with columns.

the computers intro course and the mandatory algorithms course always result in a shitstorm on piazza here

Live-streamed suicide when?

>TAing Ochem
>all those crushed pre-med dreams

I'd feel bad if they weren't already garbage people

do you sleep with the qts to raise their grades at least?

This. Pre med grills are absolute sluts. All they need is an excuse like "i need to pass this class to get into med school" and they'll hop on your dick

Tfw when taking the computational version of linear algebra and the class average for the first test was D. It was over solving systems, finding determinants, simple transforms, and inverting matrices. I know it's the proof based course, but I thought most of the brainlets were supposed to be gone by now.

Then it's literally high-school level

>Google search "organic chemistry sluts"
>0 web results and 0 image results
Veeky Forums has failed me.

How did you even notice that

What kind of stats do they learn?

Not him, but I TA orgo too. I had a girl that would hit on me so fucking hard every lab, and do absolutely terrible. I enjoyed delivering her shit grades regardless of her advances. She was hot though. She actually grabbed my ass once (imagine if the genders were reversed).

How do people get in bed with their students without eventually getting found out? It seems like a really dumb idea

I was a TA in Animal Physiology lab. There was this one girl who constantly whined "why do I need this", "can't we study something more useful" etc. She barely got through the course, and judging by her exam she didn't know how to do simple saline solution calculations. She made me feel bad, even though all other students were enjoying the course.

And I heard she's in a vet med programme now.

The prof shouldn't have let her pass the course

you gotta come down hard on these shitheads

>tfw premed
>never go to lecture
>people I know go to lecture and struggle for a B
>A in Ochem 1 & 2
When is it supposed to get hard?