What's a tasty vegetarian dish that anyone can enjoy...

What's a tasty vegetarian dish that anyone can enjoy. HELP ME Veeky Forums!!I'm having a girl over on tuesday and she doesn't eat meat. Wot can I cook that is basic enough that anyone could enjoy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cookieandkate.com/2016/20-simple-vegetarian-dinners/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Celery pizza

Won't that make her pussy stink? I can't be making her pussy stink unless it's with my cum and sweat

I'd say feed her your dick but sounds like she wouldn't be interested kek

>obvious bait thread

cookieandkate.com/2016/20-simple-vegetarian-dinners/

She will fuck me probsbly. I mean she coming to my apartment to hang out and watch netflix. I plan on jacking off in front of her at the very least

Not bait but I'm trying to be humorous at least

>I plan on jacking off in front of her at the very least
lmao

I've jerked it in front of tons of girls. Sometimes they like it and they watch and giggle other times they get weirded out but they still watch. I think their pussi get wet still because their subconscious mind wants my cum to make them pregnant

what the actual fuck.

Oddly, this is true. The ones that are 100% offended just leave. Women are strange creatures.

Rajma, saag, aloo gobi and rice.

I can see into your future. One day you'll have to go door to door in your neighborhood (an appropriate distance from any schools) telling everyone that you're moving to the area and why you're having to tell them

>I plan on jacking off in front of her

Did he just say that?

>I plan on jacking off in front of her at the very least

Welcome to Veeky Forums, where a thread about tasty vegetarian meals turns to unsolicited voyeuristic masturbation in eight minutes flat.

Imam bayildi is my favorite, eggplant stuffed with onions, garlic, tomatoes and cooked in olive oil.

And I'm saying that as a /pol/tard.

>unsolicited exhibitionist
Ftfy

thanks senpai

Eggplant Parmesan. Can't fuck that up

The answer is clearly roast vegetable lasagne. Sweet potatoes and eggplants (Aubergines?) tomatoes, grated or roasted zucchini making up the filling.
Vegetable chickpea curry with naan, papadum and raita. Homemade yoghurt lassi if you defs want a guaranteed score.

Oh the unsolicited jerking off has that deal already sealed for him. He could serve her catfood out of the can or a big bowl of eggs and he's still gonna murder that pussy

Tasty AND Vegetarian?

Hahaha nahh

are you 8?

Can't go wrong with Falafel.

Red lentil kufta(idk how that's spelled) with garlic naan bread and some lime. Shit is SO cash. Easy to make and stores well. Very high in protein.

Meatloaf. Make it vegetarian by substituting the meat with broccoli. Wa la. OP's gonna be fuckin.

Having a whore over that won't put your meat in her mouth. You're doing it wrong faggot.

Solid plan OP, Imma run with it myself

Eggplant Parmesan with garlic bread and side salad

>ramsay doesn't know any.jpg

>stormnigger with decent taste

At least your taste in music, film, books and drinks sucks, right?

is this the ducc thread?

Cheese enchiladas, burrito, chalupa, or quesadilla, beans, rice, chips, salsa, and guac.

Potato or broccoli and cheese soup with a nice loaf of bread and side salad.

Pita and olive hummus wraps stuffed with fried zucchini

Spaghetti marinara

Any kind of pizza, just no meat

Fancy grill cheese and fries

Easy and Limitless options OP. Maybe try using google or your brain.