So we all agree cats are the most patrician, right Veeky Forums?

So we all agree cats are the most patrician, right Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7g2rxtWu_FM
theconversation.com/the-war-on-feral-cats-will-need-many-different-weapons-44979
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's better to raise a family of rats that grow quickly and all die in rapid succession. Reminds you of the ephemeral nature of all being. My rats like being read Cioran and Zapffe.

Cat people have pretty good taste apparently

What if you're a cat person AND a dog person?

>No ferrets

wow now I hate animals

This. Also, you can teach rats cool tricks.

youtube.com/watch?v=7g2rxtWu_FM

I have a swan. Probably can't get more patrician.

You could potentially get more patraician if you were to capture the greatest beauty of the region and force her to copulate with the swan, thus at last bringing about a second Trojan War and fulfilling Yeats's prophecy of the end of the 2000-year Gyre.

+1

Dogs have way more personality than cats

Dogs are also smarter than cats

Cats are for effiminate faggots and women. Dogs are for men.

>I have a swan. Probably can't get more patrician.

2 swans

>Dogs are also smarter than cats

Couldn't be more wrong.

>Cats are for effiminate faggots and women. Dogs are for men.

Dogs are for insecure people who need an animal that automatically likes and obeys you with very little effort. You have to work for cats affection like they were a person, which makes it mean more. Dogs are children: extroverted, dumb, often loud, fun to take to the park and play with, and auto loving. Cats are introverted flat mates: cool to just hang out with on the couch chilling, take time to get to know, will hate you if you are a disrespectful douche to them, don't require constant attention.

Cats will eat your corpse after you die.

Autism

Because a lot of cats are indoor cats and without humans they'd starve to death. I'd do the same thing. And I'd eat my cat in an instant if I had nothing else.

If anything, it's another reason to admire cats.

If you have a stroke, dogs won't even call an ambulance.

>Atlas Shrugged
>marginally dog people
Weird. You can't get much more dependent on others' largesse than dogs.

>Because a lot of cats are indoor cats and without humans they'd starve to death

"no"

ever noticed how feral cats lead to extinction of native species when they're introduced to ecosystems which have no prior adaptations to feline predators (roaming cats aren't pets).

No. They're different things, that appeal to different needs, most of which are patrician (on both fronts).

Myself, I have a cat, and I like cats a lot, but I'm not going to pretend it's the masterrace in the great cat/dog ethnic cleansing war.

As for the chart -- it seems people who're equal are best. Cat people are just okay, while dog people are fucking magnificently shit.
Yeah, I thought that was weird too. Cat people always seemed more autistic. Then again, Reddit has more of a hard-on for dogs than cats, so it makes sense from that perspective.
So will dogs, no? They're animals.
>Couldn't be more wrong.
Eh...it depends. Dogs, being more social, have more social intelligence.

The rest is right, though (as a counterpoint to user's bait).

Most cats don't make it in the wild. Many don't have the ability to hunt very well, the ones that do make a good go at being feral. If you've ever been to a third world country and seen a homeless cat which is like 0% body fat and just about to die, you would see how unable a huge chunk of them are to take care of themselves, especially in a city. Not to mention, indoor cats often have no way of getting outside if their owner dies.

I only meant those specific indoor cats. You took what I said out of context.

I'd assume third world country cats are competing against large established populations, but feral cats are a massive problem for Australian wildlife, and it's actually illegal (not properly enforced though) for cats to roam the streets here.

theconversation.com/the-war-on-feral-cats-will-need-many-different-weapons-44979

Yeah I know. I live there. Cats are a huge problem, but not all of them can hunt very well. Many of them don't ever have to practise and don't play and their genetics don't kick in. Many or most can hunt on instinct, but some are terrible enough that they would probably just live on insects and almost starve. They're domesticated enough where, like dogs, many individual animals are terrible at survival skills.

So they shouldn't be blamed for their dead owners (if they choose to)

They shouldn't be blamed at all, but most are capable of detrimental impacts.

Can't help but to think of Toxoplasma gondii when I hear about cats.

>not cockatiels

Shitty annoying high-maintenance garbage pets that aren't even good for pest control

>high-maintenance

Fill water bowls, give them food, and some branches to play with and they are your best friends.

>pest control
I dont require this, I dont live in some third world slum.

>atlas shrugged leaning towards dog people