Why do other countries suck at imitating american food?

Why do other countries suck at imitating american food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-CBrJBFTF8&t=397s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Americans suck at imitating their food and they want to return the favour.

>1130kcal per pizza
jesus christ

>American food
Kek.

Divide by 8, you retard.

That's actually quite normal for pizza that size.

What the fuck is a kcal? A thousand calories? Your a fool if you think there is over a million calories in that pizza.

It's a cheap industrial product, targeted at white trash and other plebs.
No need to be offended.

You might want to have a look at the definition of a calorie.
When people talk about calories they usually always mean kcal.

You might want to look up the definition of b8, m8.

Didn't actually know that, thanks.

I'm not your mate my friend.

Why put effort into something thats just gonna be shit anyway?

Those pizza aren't even full size

Because the food isn't for Americans.

Its supposed to be a dish that people from that country will like first and foremost. It just has an American theme applied to it

>there is an arbitrary size for pizza.
Fucking sharts.

You mean: "Why do Americans suck at imitating the food of their European forefathers and Overlords?"

>TEXAS

What the fuck is "TEXAS" about this?

It's an American pizza, and Texas is the most American state.

seems about right.

There's a reason pizza is so fattening

I don't know wtf a kcal is unless it's the energy required to heat one liter (or litre if your a faggot) of water one degree Celsius.

a pizza like OP's is probably around 1000 calories

for reference 120~ calories is a medium sized apple.

also:
>corn on pizza

our corn goes into our softdrinks your silly willies

If it's supposed to be an "American" pizza it better be a large, and I guarantee that's smaller than any large pizza you could order in America

Probably because Texas toast if I'm guessing

>What the fuck is "TEXAS" about this?
It's greasy and full of shit.

Large pizzas are mediums in America though

what

It's shit food that tastes awful and is full of additives. Having America on it is very fitting.

It's true. Sometime way back in the 80s Domino's and then the other competing pizza places changed the names of small, medium and large pizzas to medium, large and extra large. If you order a "small" pizza at any American chain you will get the same size as someone else who orders a "medium".

and if you order a "large" you definitely won't get the largest pizza available.

>Those tiny pepperonis
>Corn

What the fuck is this, we don't even have shitty cheap frozen pizzas like that

I'm not your friend mate

lol I didn't even notice the corn I was mainly looking at how heinous the crust is. I guess because corn is an American vegetable?

cause bigger

ITT: OBSESSION

You don't eat it all in one sitting, or you make it for multiple people. Shit, I'm American and I know this.

cuz they are faggots lel

If US food is so terrible and shitty then why are Europeans feeding their own people shitty knock off of already terrible and shitty food unironically?

They have an omnipresent and embarrassing obsession with the United States.

It's a poor imitation of American food in the sense that it's inaccurate.

As far as frozen thick crust pizzas go I doubt it would fail to stack up to fair from the US. The Dr. Oetker thin crust certainly don't.

Name one American thing that we do that with.

fpbp

Texas is the only state Europeans can recognize by just its shape and often the only state they can name that isn't New York or California. For that reason it is popular for marketing American themed foods.

>corn

>Slather BBQ sauce on something
Bam, Texas labelled product.

>texas, the septic field of the US.

>make something at least twice as large as it normally is

BAM, Texas labeled product.

that looks fine. corn and/or corn starch/ corn syrup is in everything americans eat

you can get entire meals that look like a variety of ingredients that are just corn

It's one of the primary dumping grounds for Mexico's human waste.

>in brine

What the fuck

>You don't eat it all in one sitting
>I'm American and I know this
pick one
no

1 - Pizza isn't American.
2 - The brand is making fun of the country's people by naming their fatass pizza "Big americans". Plural.
3 - "American style" stands for the over inflated type of shitty dough used in most frozen pizza. You can see it looking like a sad toast on the box.

>don't eat it all in one sitting

i do but i'm 6'4 built like a brick shithouse

don't mess with me sunshine

My cousins in Norway all used "texas" to mean something that is ridiculous

kek

BBQ and hamburgers(fuck you germany we did it)

The hot dogs you buy at the grocery store are packed in brine too the packages are just so shrunk that there isn't much, but you can definitely pour a tablespoon out of most.

>like a dough shithouse
ftfy

cause their food is an imitation itself

>tomato sauce
>not american

Corn on a pizza. Someone must die for this.

All countries do

So how many buns are there in a package?

Japan is more American than America.

>no one has posted Thai American fried rice yet

God damn, guys.

You are like a little baby.

>Why do other countries suck at imitating american food?
heh it's the other way around

>windows 7 whopper

>both statements can't be true

Why do Americans like ananas on a pizza so much?

It's called "pineapple", user. this is an english speaking board.

Also, it's very contentious here. Some people love it, some people hate the very idea of it.

this

most americans are very opinionated on almost every subject, i suppose it stems from having a two party system ingrained from birth

ordering pizza for a work event is like fighting street by street in stalingrad

most of the time it ends up being like 1/2 supreme 1/2 chesse on one, 1/2 pep 1/2 hawaiian etc on the other

hey these are actually pretty good

To a lot of foreigners it's the most "American" state. Compared to multiculti New York and the North East or California

Obligatory.

That's what makes it American style

>Hawaii
>America

those subhumans consider Spam a delicacy

that's what I was going to guess

people who try to force others to eat their special snowflake pizza instead of just going with pepperoni are rude

>Europeans pronounce Houston "hooston" since their only exposure to Texas is walking down Houston street in Manhattan

because they're poor

>staying with host family in France
>one night left alone with the weird husband who doesn't talk to/like us
>cooks us hamburgers
>serves them like steaks with no buns or anything
>dark red and dripping

"Filet American"

I don't think the French have much of a concept of eating junk for fun so when they try to imitate American food they fuck it up by trying to make it fancy.

German food was so much better.

You can't eat barbecues and to try and claim them as American is laughable.

Burgers are German.

America has contributed nothing to the culinary world.

Nobody eats just one slice.

>If US food is so terrible and shitty
to name an example looks fucking amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-CBrJBFTF8&t=397s

It's just that the US is stereotypically known for overly processed cheap foods with too much additives and over the top fast food chains which your lower classes devour.

The only people I personnally know which didn't like it in the US were my grandmother and aunt, who said the food felt artificially sweet and greasy. But then again they're very Spartan in diet and they probably went to shit places. The same thing could've happened in Britain or here in NL.

>why are Europeans feeding their own people shitty knock off of already terrible and shitty food unironically?

Because the average European isn't retarded snobs and like novelty as much, so it's better to have it in stock than not.

The reason it's shit is because they're generally cheapass frozen foods. Dr. Oetker is actually a bad example because their 'American style pizzas' are probably the best bang for your buck if you want a hearty pizza in Northern Europe.

Pic related is a waaaay better example of shitty imitation meme Yank food.

That having been said, there apparantly are good American restaurants in places like Dublin, which makes sense. I only went to that Eddie Rocket's Diner which was pretty good.

I heard their food has so much fat that it's actually pretty bland

Fucked it up

First sentence should be:

I'm fairly sure that the vast majority of actual American food is pretty great. Cajun cuisine to name an example looks fucking amazing.

THIS.

Unless you are ordering a pizza all for yourself there should only be allowed three types. Pepperoni, sausage, and plain cheese. No substitutions, no exceptions.

lots of places still serve small, they just started calling them "solo"

This is true, I've been twice.

>2,35g sodium

Rocky Montanan osysters

In my experience the term is usually "personal" and only pizza hut still really does it.

>he eats so much that 1100 kcal would make him gain weight

Truly American

Here in Canada we call Velveeta, "American Cheese" and really only put it on grilled cheese and hamburgers because its generally disgusting

Velveeta isn't american cheese but your pic is. Weird.

Its shit