Genesis markets: Now you'll be able to trade everythin within 1 platform

I hope you bought the dip medium.com/@GenesisVision/genesis-markets-announcement-f520ea832168

THIS is what old-smart-institutional money wanted and needed to enter crypto.

"There is no desire to make due diligence for 10 or more exchanges, just to have a basic grasp on the market.

Our solution to this was to create Genesis Markets—a crypto broker, that would feel familiar to conventional traders, designed to make all crypto instruments accessible within a single brokerage.

Genesis Markets will aggregate depth of the market and order books from multiple crypto exchanges."

Attached: 7b8abf43-12cc-461f-8bf0-7bda0edd7110.jpg (750x793, 106K)

CANT FUCKING WAIT MY MAN.
But for real, GV is going to be huge, mark my words anons

How does this compare to qash

Well holy shit. GVT is going to make a lot of millionaires.

It's like qash, but integrated to professional managers (and everyone) inside a single android-web platform. And you know they'll deliver for sure.

Im wondering the exact same thing. I want to buy one of the two but haven't decided on which one yet.

this shit probably goes to 0.005btc, isnt it?

Attached: 1496648670254.jpg (500x461, 51K)

STOP FUCKING BUYING I SOLD AT 29K SAYS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Qash is good. I actually have some. But gvt has a smaller market cap and much more potential grow.

Not sure if today, but my target for selling half and holding the rest is near 0.001... so yes, it'll

HOLY FUCK. WHY IS THIS COIN ALWAYS #1 GAINER ON BINANCE.

THEY DON'T EVEN MAKE THIER ANNOUNCEMENTS AHEAD OF TIME OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT WHAT THE FUCK.

Alright alright alright. Solid news

33% gvt
33% ven
33% rlc

who else comfy?

Attached: comfy.jpg (960x720, 102K)

I'm even comfier.

99.9% GVT
.1% BNB

Because it's one of the most bullish coins for the next 2 years. And whales know it.

95% GVT

So when the team was asked if gvt will be used in genesis markets, we got this response.

"Hi there! Thank you for the warm words :)
GVT will definitely be used within all projects in the Genesis Vision ecosystem, however, we can't provide you with any specific details at the moment. More information will resurface along with the development progress, that is for sure."

Do with it what you want. But you'd better have at least some gvt for the future.

>sold yesterday and put it all in leverage I lost in like 10 minutes
It really hurts

100% GVT

Funny thing is if you picked the right coins from aprik 2017 to now you could already be worth 10s of millions.
Gvt should have netted me over 800k already but im a certifiable fool

It's not too late to buy in. The market cap is still low as fuck. Things will only get more bullish after the Alpha release.

Cool idea, I wonder though, how will they handle situations where binance is fucky?
Or where gdax has "low performance"
If a downstream exchange fucks up they will be the ones offering users a shitty service. Also I assume transaction fees will be higher?

If they pull it off, they just made a money printing machine. Kudos to them.

You realize their CEO was the Principle software developer at SAINT PETERSBURG STOCK EXCHANGE right?

I didnt realise that, no.
But no matter how good their CEO and team are (and the team does actually look good), they cant fix shit to do with binance / gdax going to shit.

Though to be fair they could actually still honor virtual orders if they kept a small amount of popular coins.

Though the order book would probably go down with any exchange that went down.

There is also the problem that maybe the other exchanges dont want Genesis markets being a man in the middle between exchange and client and perhaps they would rather just implement some inter-exchange protocol

Loopring protocol for decentralized exchanges will be able to accomplish this without a broker.