Has Veeky Forums ever attempted a meetup...

Has Veeky Forums ever attempted a meetup? /k/ does it all the time and I think having a regional potluck of some sort would be a neat idea. I live in South Florida and it would be interesting to see the cuisine all the cu/ck/s from the local area would bring due to the ethnic diversity.

Is this a good idea or would it just devolve into people bringing their favorite fast food and cum-laced brownies? Would anyone else be opposed to Veeky Forums a meetup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>would it just devolve into people bringing their favorite fast food
You'd end up with literally an entire table draped with McChickens, and the party wouldn't be much more than a small group of teenagers and really weird-looking adults showing each other Jack videos on their iPhones.

I'm in South joisey but I would be down for a meet up if people were in Atlantic city .

Is that fucking Andrew W.K. in the plaid shirt?!

Hoboken reporting in. How's the wop population down there? Here, it's insane.

>socially autistic teens and young adults show up
>they all bring their best microwaved pizzas and platters of tendies from favorite restaurants
>nothing but dry small talk and awkward, uncomfortable conversations about Veeky Forums memes
>people get too uncomfortable and leave
>never have one again

I'm in Miami btw if anyone wants to do a meetup

Not bad. Niggers in AC and that's it. The rest are average white American. The only wops are from North jersey who go to stockton.

CraveCon

moot tried to organize one for NY and called it off because people are creepy

>would be interesting to see the cuisine all the cu/ck/s from the local area
STOP. no one wants to meet a fucking meme spouter you autistic piece of awkward shit

I'm in South Florida too.

>not calling it CraveKon

>only mcchickens
>not frozen pizzas and kraft meals

Kentucky fag reporting in for the meetup.

Their should probably be two meetup destinations, both an east and west coast convention, somewhere towards the center of the coasts with a respectable driving distance between all those destinations of people wanting to attend. And a fair way of planning, figuring out how many people are interested and willing to attend should be organized by something like a Veeky Forums Discord.

We could even grab someone with some marketing skills to get us some sponsors so that we can easily pay for this thing.

>McChickens EVERYWHERE

Literally one of the worst ideas I've ever heard.

When I have the time and money to travel I visit family....plus nobody but me lives in Florida.

Orange reporting in, /JoiseyBoys/ meetup when?

If a bomb goes off at this meetup America's national welfare bill will halved.

>WE WUZ CHEFS N SHEEIT

>Costs one pizza or burger to enter.

Who the fuck would want to sponsor and have their name condoning one of these things? Nonetheless the difficulty of trying to convince someone to sponsor it.
>hey would you be interested in sponsoring a country-wide potluck?
>yeah sounds like a great idea! Any information about the participants--age group, occasion, favorite cooking styles, etc?
>oh, well, it's a meetup from an anime cooking board with the crowd consisting 14 to 25-year-olds who tend to favor fast-food. Is that something you'd still be interested in sponsoring? Hello?

one rule. no niggers allowed

Caterers? Chefs? Up and coming marketing students who also browse this board?
We could ask you know?

We could even ask /k/ how they do it.
Besides, we don't have to tell the sponsors who we really are. We could make something up.
And we would hold the potluck as a charity or something. Giving away kitchen prize packs and sets, showcasing new kitchen utensils.

> a fundraiser raising awareness of Diabetes.
>everyone shows up with fast food

Get Ritalin to sponsor you.

Based off of 99% of posts I see on this shithole of a board, people would bring various fast food and therd be a guy with a projector forcing everyone to watch ja/ck/ webms....(that guy would be me)

i'd imagine everybody's aspiring Ja/ck/s and we all get food poisoning by the end of the introductions

>The dish one guy brings that took effort and looks really good is actually poisoned

I see no problem in this.
We could invite Reviewbrah and that new little nignog.
We could even invite Steve! He apparently attends some kind of MRE meetups of sorts.
We'll invite Ramsey AND Jack, maybe even EpicMealTime?

*Ramsay

Maybe we can invite some local breweries and wineries!

Rutgers fag here

can we get a german meetup going? leipzig here.

dude at the back of the line looks and dresses exactly like me, except I can't grow a beard that's not red and patchy as fuck

nein

>would it just devolve into people bringing their favorite fast food and cum-laced brownies
I don't see any other possible outcome

Didn't /k/ have a meet up where a guy jizzed in brownies while making them and then served them.

Wouldn't Veeky Forums inevitably be the same but just plates of tendies and mcchickens that had been cum on?

I wouldn't eat anything at a meetup unless we went to a restaurant. maybe after a couple of meetups and getting to know people I'd eat shit folks I know brought, so long as the food isn't left alone in a seperate room. I can see some assclown jizzing in someones potato salad or something, at the meetup

There's a lot of people from Orlando here too. I know Veeky Forums has been trying to have a Florida meet up for awhile.

I say we meet at a McDonald's and recreate the alinea table dessert

I'm in GA if anyone wants to get a Veeky Forums meetup going. We can meet at a restaurant, eat, and share /bantz/

That was from a /k/ Georgia meetup way back. The cum brownies were just a joke.

this
>eating anything made by anybody from Veeky Forums

restaurant and pub crawl thing might be interesting. too bad I am stuck in flyover country.

A-user, i'm sorry to hear that you're so fucking ugly.

You guys really can't get enough cum brownies can you?

Sounds fun, I would bring a big bag of McChickens and try to fuck any female who shows up. I don't care how fat

Just a normal family photo goin' on, yeah? Everyone's sorta stood around... with a little mate, and he's got that aging disease. Sittin' around the piano, singing happy birthday for the 8th time that day.

>Someone brings brownies.
>Everyone eats them.
>Later tells them that he came in those brownies.
>/k/ really does show up to everything.

SoFL Veeky Forums meetup 2017
>nouveau riche faggots show up in their Dads leased cars, say "what up brah!?" and hug you
>cuban faggots who think they aren't water mexicans
>white trash faggots with fucked up grills, chickens in their yards and shootin' cars come down from Leesburg
>face tattoos everywhere
>bathsalts fueled cannibalism
>random meth fueled furious masturbation sessions
>swords are brandished
>convenience store is robbed by user seemed with pickled sausage
>/pol/ attempts fomenting race war at Disney world
>Jeb! Brings guacamole
Never again.

There's probably enough posters from NYC to get a good meetup going here; Thankfully it's all jaded misanthropes so nothing will ever come of it.

>Every mcdonalds within a 20 mile radius runs out of mcchickens

>you must be 18 to post on this site

I would not eat a thing any of you bring.
I love you all, but i don't trust a single one of you fuckers.

Manhattanfag here, I hate(love) every single one of you and wouldn't trust anything you guys made. Mite b cool to grab a slice and sit on a stoop shootin the shit though.

>80% of the people bring fast food
>20% cook something decent but put their cum in it

>tfw live in bumfuck Waldorf MD
>only thing here are hobos
No meetup for me.

>Veeky Forums potluck
>find out later that every dish had semen

yeah i wouldn't trust that.

maybe if we all go together with lots of booze and get drunk and cook together i'd be alright.

Where is south FL?

Damn Hotwheels going full cheeki breeki in that pic.
Also if there was ever a Veeky Forums meetup it would have to be at a bar for all us whisky snobs to enjoy.

This killed me wtf was the water for

Yes

Water makes the meat wetter.

Who's from San Diego? We could all meet up at a local restaraunt and judge their food.

Sorry but I don't want most of you in my home.

St-stoop-kid?

It's all about the juices for ja/ck/

OP i'm down for a soflo meetup. but like someone said earlier I wouldn't eat any food people brought. having food cooked on the spot like a bbq is something I trust more

I went to a meetup for a Social Anxiety forum once. Everyone seemed normal and sociable. I felt awkward and left early.

That's a fucking floating head

Is that hotwheels?

On topic, Bodymore Murdaland in the house, would be down for a meet up somewhere between DC and NYC

>Kentucky fag reporting in
I'm always surprised seeing other KY anons on here, thought most of us would be too backwards to even admit it.
>606/270 reporting in

>Travel to Baltimore twice a month
Get better barbecue. Your beer is legit though.

"..."

not gonna lie that looks pretty comfy

just enjoying each others food, sitting down on some soft hay and talking with your Veeky Forums bros about cooking and memes

>Leipzig

Hey! That's where Bach was. Noice.

/k/ just pick a spot to meet up where they can shoot any amount of ammo for any amount of time.
Veeky Forums just pick a place to meet at and a place to drive to.
Everyone else has conventions they can arrange meets at.
Except /int/

Personally I'd love to see the live threads of the al/ck/oholic meet up.

kek

Does anyone have the screenshot where /k/ had a meetup, and some user feed everyone cum brownies? I wouldn't trust any food from any meetup

Doesn't matter, you wouldn't remember it the next evening

Wanna eat a bratwurst with me at the christmas market of Berlin?

But, you read it.

Cu/ck/ was shorthand for Veeky Forums folks long before Veeky Forums started obsessing over the alt right version of the term, ya newfag

We could fly Veeky Forumsay in from her shithole in Bongistan so that she can poison us with her classic eggs in motor oil, cooked in her scratched to shit nonstick pan

I'm Owensboro. I can drive around this entire state like it's nothing,
I'm guessing your Somerset?
>youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

i also live in SoFlo. Brickell. probably not down for a meet up unless you guys play poker at the hard rock

Inability to distinguish faces is one of the most common symptoms found in children suffering from autism.

pls post more

So there should be a couple of Discords for the east and west sides of the US, and maybe for any other country if it goes well, or vice versa, whatever.

There could be two states to each different channel. Like an Oregon/Washington channel and a North/South Carolina channel for example.

When that time of year comes, the discord invite is opened, and maybe throughout the year people are reminded and kept updated about what to expect that year.

In the Discord (or any free, alternative chat site whatever) you join your respective state's channel and leave messages and posts to keep others informed or to let anyone know what's up, etc.

>coincidence?

Too soon

those girls are qt, the one on the left looks like alexandra daddario

>girls

Oddly enough some of those people in OP's pic look familiar, not just that Alexandra chick

Nah, little more to the west close to E-town. Went to Moonlite in Owensboro once though, that smoked turkey was on point with the vodka pepper sauce

Catonsville here. MD should have a crab feast to keep it safe

meet up when?

Big Dipper is infinitely times better.
Have you been to the Bar-B-Q Fest before?

Apple Festival?
ROMP Bluegrass Festival?
Panther Creek's Civil War Reenactment?
Our new convention center should begin playing host to numerous food related events as well.
Old Hickory Bar-B-Q?
Sweet baby jesus

Ah, I've always heard people say there were better places than Moonlite there, but I never got a name before; will definitely have to visit it one day.
Nah man, I've only ever visited Owensboro that one time. Googled it just now though, can't believe I haven't heard of this before cause it sounds amazing.

I only mention Big Dipper because it's right next to Moonlite, and it is actually the fucking bomb. Cute little Catholic girls work there, and I believe all the meat is local (if yah nomsayin). And I distinctly remember as a kid eating out somewhere past there on a farm before, probably nonexistent by now.

Anyway, American Pickers ate at a restaurant out towards Windy Hollow when they visited once to do their thing. There are a shit loads of local eateries that are privately and locally owned. Mostly breakfast all day's and burger joints, a few pizzerias here and there. . There's even a health food store with it's own food truck now. And with the remodeled downtown, I can't fucking WAIT until food trucks start popping up. (If they haven't already, I don't get out much anymore.)

You're also a stupid dumbass if you haven't had Rolling Pin pastries and donuts..

>Apple Festival
Damn, didn't ever think I'd ever see that name on here. I grew up pretty close to it, but it's lost most of its former vendor glory outside of the gyro and yakitori stands. Giant Apple Pie/Cookie/Pizza is still dope though.
Haven't heard of the rest though, guess I need to find more food festivals instead of car shows.

>car shows
How could I forget about those?