There are people in this world who dump mom-cow-tit-juice into perfectly good coffee, destroying it

>there are people in this world who dump mom-cow-tit-juice into perfectly good coffee, destroying it.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable contributions to this board.

well thanks chumb, I honestly do my best.

In my several minutes on this board, I first came to this thread. It was at that moment that I instantly knew, in the history of this board, that there is not and will never be a higher quality thread than what see before you.

not contributers

>there are people whow do things that I don't like
>everything I don't like is a meme
>The way I do things is the only correct way of doing things

This used to be a decent board.

Agreed OP
>There are people who put anything in their coffee at all

damn right I do, destroyed coffee is delicious. if you don't like it, that just means more for me. I'm perfectly willing to be a pleb if it means enjoying things.

If you put sugar or cream into your coffee then you are a degenerate pleb

>if you do X you are a degenerate pleb

You people are what's wrong with the bored. Why don't you go to /pol/ and discuss the ethics of of brown caffeine water with them.

When I buy my own coffee I prefer it black, but when I mooch off my parents' coffee I drown that shit in sugar, cream, and milk because they only buy this really shitty decaf that tastes like nothing

>there are people who appreciate the other half of the art of making coffee.
Would you like an affogato instead?

I use fully hydrogenated palm oil.

>mom-cow-tit-juice
any food sounds gross under those kinds of terms
May as well call pickles germ-secretion-acidified-rotten-cucumbers

>decaf
that's too bad. caffeine is good for you.

Have you tried clarified mom-cow-tit-juice in your black jew?

>caffeine is good for you.
In what way?

Veeky Forums was never decent.

>drinking the caffeinated jew

I love tit juice. OP is a fag.

>there are people in this world who are so addicted to caffeine that they'll willingly consume boiled bean water to get it
good one, op

>Drinking anything other than water
Fatty.

you should do it if it's shitty coffee

Coffee is non caloric

>there are people who ruin perfectly good cream by pouring it into burned bean sludge

Drinking water is cannibalism

>lookup calories in coffee
>2-5 calories

where did you get those numbers? sauce now, because there's enough claims of zero calories

Agreed OP. Personally, we should just leave bread alone, sandwiches are fucking degenerative and the people who eat them probably don't even think this website is invaded by DNC shills.

Let me tell you, there is a lot of bad coffee out there, and only some of it can be fixed by adding things to it. Its like if you fuck up a steak, you put sauce on it, but it would be better off without anything if it was perfect.

It's not that you like a certain thing, it's that you cry and act like a 5 year old if your specific "needs" aren't accommodated.

I put honey in mine

What are you on about?

>there are people in this world

soy lattes are pretty thicc desu

>there are people in this world that speak in absolutes about everything
send em to the moon

>there are people in this world who dump water onto perfectly good coffee, destroying it.

I don't even roast mine.