Can you tell me why Ebola is so popular on the alt right? Link related, this dude is obsessed with him

Can you tell me why Ebola is so popular on the alt right? Link related, this dude is obsessed with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7_uoPXL4P4

Wasn't he into some weird Indian shit and drugs? Is it just because he looked like a nazi?

If you only read excerpts from Revolt Against the Modern World and his theories on race (derived from theosophy more than anything) it can sounds somewhat appealing to the alt right.

Evola, along with Spengler is quite often misrepresented by these "alt right" people.

Hello Mount Stupid

>Can you tell me why Ebola is so popular on the alt right?

>"Evola’s thought can be considered one of the most radically and consistently antiegalitarian, antiliberal, antidemocratic, and antipopular systems in the twentieth century."[2"

Hmm, I wonder why he's so popular.

Because he's one of the greatest thinkers of the right? Neck yourself, retard.

But he was constantly on drugs and thought the Mahabharata or whatever the fuck Indians believe in was real.

How so?

I don't have to agree with everything he did and said to see truth in his philosophy.

iRebel

Basically this.

alt right doesnt exist you fucking retards its just a meme

Evola is the most articulated writer to champion the ideas of Traditionalism which encompasses a lifestyle of devotion to something greater than one's self, self improvement, acting with moral righteousness, and so on *sniff*

>implying we're not in the Kali Yuga

>Can you tell me why Ebola is so popular on the alt right?

It makes you bleed out of all your orifices, which is totally rad.

>he hasn't realized that we're at the theological convergence point for the world-end

YABADABADOOOOOOOOOOOOO

autism?

>sharing my livestreams on cuckchan
Kill yourself, OP.

kek

lol you don't like that? don't do a public live stream then, you fucking faggot.

He's a philospher whose works have largely been ignored leading to people being very hipster about him.

Most entry readers talk about Revolt and Ride the Tiger but he actually has great books on Mithralism and Hermeticism.

Because the alt-right is an amalgamation of /pol/posters who don't actually read?
If they did they'd have someone like Hilaire Belloc as their mascot instead of an magic ooga booga kali yuga italian nigger.

We've apparently been in the fucking Kali Yuga for millenia now. The entire concept of Dark Ages and Golden Ages is nothing more than ancient "I was born in le wrong generation" shitposting.

Keep telling yourself that cunt whilst you keep ordering books from Amazon that you yourself never read to have a percived knowledge when you are a scum cunt retard.

>It's a leftist can't understand when you can like someone's work but disagree episode

kek this.

OP is probably desperate to have his girlfriend breed with blacks while he sits in the corner jacking off and waiting to lick the cum up after the bull has finished

Why are you so obsessed with black dicks user?